[software] Infinity - PDF Available

Author  Message 
forest_guru
Metal Maniac \m/
Novice dreamer
LD count: 35

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jul, 2007  Reply with quote

Yeah :D I've had my first LD :D
It was on 10th day of infinity program... It was quite vivid, but little too short, because someone slammed the door and woke me up sadblauw ... events which i did in this dream are not important, but i should say that i teleported without problems... One thing was wierd... How, I entered LD ! I was killed by terrorist( yes, yes too much counter-strike wink5 ) I didn't wake up and i lied on the ground with opened eyes, than i realised that this is impossible, and it must be dream :D I looked at my hand... It had 6 fingers, than looked once more... it had 2 transparent and 4 solid fingers :D I was in dream :D INFINITY WORKS... THANKS BenDrummin58 you're my master tounge2

I learned about LDs on 6th June, and it was 1,5 month from that date...

MovieMe
Oneironaut
cookie lover
MovieMe has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Lost count..

[quote="forest_guru"]Yeah :D I've had my first LD :D
It was on 10th day of infinity program...[quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Infinity an eight day program?

forest_guru
Metal Maniac \m/
Novice dreamer

It's "how long you want to" program... it just adds excercises for 8 days and than next days you make them all until you get LD or until you get bored...

MovieMe
Oneironaut
cookie lover
MovieMe has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Lost count..

forest_guru wrote:
It's "how long you want to" program... it just adds excercises for 8 days and than next days you make them all until you get LD or until you get bored...

Yeah, I know. Just thought you started counting in weeks after the first one.
I'm gonna try this one as well, but the first days are annoying since I'm going what I usually do but minus the WILD and MILD attempts.

TheMessengerer
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

I've got a couple of questions about the program.

Can I start the program with bad dream recall? Can I start it with not knowing anything at all, about lucid dreaming?

forest_guru
Metal Maniac \m/
Novice dreamer

At start of this program you are asked to start a dream journal, so you don't need to have good dream recall...

And second answer... yes you can... Day after day this program introduces and explains new techniques, so you will know what to do wink5 Good Luck smile

TheMessengerer
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

forest_guru wrote:
At start of this program you are asked to start a dream journal, so you don't need to have good dream recall...

And second answer... yes you can... Day after day this program introduces and explains new techniques, so you will know what to do wink5 Good Luck smile

Great... Cuz my DR is really bad tounge1

BenDrummin58
Dream Hacker
cookie lover

PostPosted: Thu 02 Aug, 2007  Reply with quote

MovieMe wrote:

While I do say that you can only go up and through Day Eight, I also say that I highly recommend proceeding further for another seven days (if you download the new version, I in fact remind you of that every single time you open the program ). The thing is, the first eight days is really for you to get comfortable with the routine that you've put together. Obviously you are not going to be fully comfortable with it until day eight, because you keep adding on more and more techniques. The second week is really for you to fully use your routine in action. If you were to take that second week out, it would be like going to medical school to become a doctor, and never actually go into the field after you graduate.

Anyway, congratulations to you forest_guru on the lucids!! And to you as well Genkai on gaining your motivation back! That is indeed one of the major purposes of the program after all!

No worries Canucks_, we all have bad dream recall from time to time. Fortunately, Infinity pushes you to correct that slight annoyance as well!

TheMessengerer
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

BenDrummin58 wrote:
MovieMe wrote:

While I do say that you can only go up and through Day Eight, I also say that I highly recommend proceeding further for another seven days (if you download the new version, I in fact remind you of that every single time you open the program ). The thing is, the first eight days is really for you to get comfortable with the routine that you've put together. Obviously you are not going to be fully comfortable with it until day eight, because you keep adding on more and more techniques. The second week is really for you to fully use your routine in action. If you were to take that second week out, it would be like going to medical school to become a doctor, and never actually go into the field after you graduate.

Anyway, congratulations to you forest_guru on the lucids!! And to you as well Genkai on gaining your motivation back! That is indeed one of the major purposes of the program after all!

No worries Canucks_, we all have bad dream recall from time to time. Fortunately, Infinity pushes you to correct that slight annoyance as well!

Ok... I have one more question.... Can I do 4 days of the program, then skip 3 days... then continue with day 5 again? Or do I have to do it in 8 straight days?

BenDrummin58
Dream Hacker
cookie lover

You could do that, but I don't really suggest it, heh (that is if you want optimal results). If you can, I'd wait until you are able to endure the whole program all at once.

TheMessengerer
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

BenDrummin58 wrote:
You could do that, but I don't really suggest it, heh (that is if you want optimal results). If you can, I'd wait until you are able to endure the whole program all at once.

Ok. Then I'll start over again after this 3 days tounge1
Thanks for the program. I really hope it'll work smile

BenDrummin58
Dream Hacker
cookie lover

No problem man.. Enjoy smile

kaybee2
Experienced Escapist
Somniologist
LD count: 3½
Location: Georgia, US...the mystical land of rednecks and pine trees. Fun....

PostPosted: Fri 17 Aug, 2007  Reply with quote

I just downloaded this, and I can't wait to try it out! I'm determined to have a lucid dream eventually, and I'm willing to try anything that might help. smile

kTFox has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

I did this for only a week and no LD. I think I should do it over again this time for 2 weeks.

BenDrummin58
Dream Hacker
cookie lover

Best of luck to you kaybee2! Enjoy!

kT4all wrote:
I did this for only a week and no LD. I think I should do it over again this time for 2 weeks.

Stated in both the beginning and throughout the software, as well as on this forum, the course is supposed to be for 2 weeks. The initial 8 day period is the learning period, where you get used to your routine (which adds up until day siiw. The second week, after that 8 day period, is where you use that full routine. This is where your chances of lucidity stand. smile

Try it out and best of luck!

print