LD4all Quest 15: Resonant Moon - Let it Grow

LD4all Quest 15: Resonant Moon: Let it Grow
Author: pasQuale

Each moon, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

13 Moon Calendar

Click to see this moon’s calendar

Click here to view or order a copy of our 13 Moon Synchronometer, for the Red Magnetic Moon Year (July 26, 2006 - July 25, 2007)
The 13 Moon Calendar presents a new way of creating our time and how we share it with others, based around the simple, natural rhythm of 13 Moons of 28 Days. Additional information about the movement is available at the home of the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement.

Let it Grow
suggested by:ujytre

The new year has come (well, the gregorian calendar’s new year :wink: ) and that’s what inspired me to pick this Quest.

This Quest is rather straightforward: plant a seed and see what grows.
Then bring that what grew back to the waking world. You can paint it, draw it, sculpt it, construct it, or maybe write a poem or a story about it, or compose music about it, whatever is your way of creating something.

So to complete this Quest:* In your LD plant a seed and see what grows out of it. This could happen instantly, or you might have to go back in a later dream to see if something grew; do what works for you. You don’t have to just plant one seed, you could also plant more if you want.

• In waking life: create something that reflects that what grew out of the seed.
  • Show your creation the forum, either in your DJ, your thread in the Garden, or in this topic. Ofcourse you also have to write down your dream either in this topic or in your DJ.

Gardening in your Dreamworld* To find the seed: you could reach out in your pocket/bag and expect a seed to be there.

• Find a flowershop and buy seeds.
  • Ask a DC to give you one.

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):* Set your mind for this Quest

• Decide how you will find a seed
  • Decide where you will plant it. Just a random location in your dream? On a recurring dream place (your childhood homes garden maybe?), in a special pot?

If you need to incubate another dream to go back to your seed and see what has grown, you have to set your mind on finding the same location, or the pot where you put it in.

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic :smile:

last but not least: have fun everyone! :happy:

:flower:

:peek: note: Resonant Moon is from january 10th to February 6

oooo i like this quest!

Yep, me too. Definately giving it a shot. ^^

This should be really interesting. Basically asking your subconcious to grow something… I can’t wait to see what comes.

Ooo simple quest! :cool:

:peek: Don’t you mean Fruits?

Ah yes, it would fit even better in fruits :yes:

Hm… that one seems to be pretty easy one

/me recalls failed trys of having SD :neutral:

I’m really curious how will that one turn out. Maybe I will do that quest easier that last one (which I didn’t even finished :sad: ).

I like it :thumbs:

Nice quest. Seems simple enough. :content: I really look forward to drawing it. :flower:

Good luck everyone!

I was so close to getting this quest done…Grr… :grrr:

I guess I’ll say more about it in my DJ, which I haven’t posted in in a second…

Sounds like fun
I wonder what my sub-consciousness will bring me :content:

:cool_laugh: I did it! I had an incredibly long LD this morning and just in time remembered the quest before I woke up :content:

You´ll find the complete dream and a badly drawn picture of the flower I let grow over in my LJ.
[community.ld4all.com/t/night-tales-of-a-moonwolf/22760/81)

Great dream. Great pic MoonWolf.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Jay! First quest finished, I’m so happy! Read all about it! :happy:

Shrubbery and Lucid Noob

I think this dream might belong here, even if it wasn’t lucid:

Finished finally >.> After trying in more then one LD and being woken up before I could.

Its in my Dream Journal under ‘Planting a seed’ if you want to read it.

Well, I finally managed to get it planted. Rather short dream. Now I just need to make it grow. Dream’s in my journal if you want to read it.

two failed tries for now… I’m not lucky :sigh: :razz: maybe it’s good that it did not worked once. In dream with nightmare settings it would grow something in organ tree kind. Still trying, anyways…

At last! All I have left is to draw it. I couldn’t find the seed I’d planted before so I asked my brother (DC) to give me the seed and I ended up planting a white twistie-tie. It eventually grew into a banyan tree that took over our entire parking lot.

I tried it twice, but 1st time I didn’t manage to find any grasss to plant it on, and second time I put the seed in the grass and nothing seemed to happen.