Current Wings Quest 130
Rainbow Connection

Malac's 95% LD tech (discussion of)

Author  Message 
day

Malac's 95% LD tech (discussion of)
PostPosted: Tue 06 Mar, 2007  Reply with quote

Quote:
Soon i will make a tutorial to give a person upto 3 lds a night (will be relatively long). The plus is that itll start working in 1-3 days 95% reassured and tested. I like to think of it as a breakthrough to lding so easy and very effective. I will also tell a simple secret to LD at will meaning morning and afternoon(takes relatively 5 min to do without 90% effort on your part!). NO LIES OR CATCHES OR STUPID STUFF YOU ALREADY KNOW, NO COPYING FORM OTHERS (ITS ALL MINE) and i NEVER make useless if much tutorials EVER! Sounds to good to be true? If so, thats Exactly what i want you to fell because its true and coming soon

Well if you go into dreamviews forum their is a topic and everyone is basically waiting for a person called malac to post a tutorial. It so funny because they can't wait and malac is screwing with them.
Do you think malac has really got a new technique that does the 95% claim. Im starting to think it is a joke wink
But seriously you can't have a perfect technique it impossible.

jagsaw
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

I think it's a hoax. 95%, it'll never work on EVERYONE, we're all different, and plus, 95% anyway is ridiculous. It's a load of crap!

Evilman

Impossible, let me say. So, we have only one chance, and its to see what is coming. Still, i dont belive it...

Duck
Retired from LDing
Dream Deity
LD count: >200

95% of dreams lucid ? without natural lucid dreamers, it's unreachable. Best lucid dreamers and estimate around of it, but below. There is also no method that works on everyone. On how many people was method tested out ? I'd not be suprised if it gave some LD's but not like that.

jagsaw
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

I don't think they've even got a method, just put it on there to see what kind of false hope and buzz they generated.

eddy
Motivation issues X(
Somniologist
LD count: 26 just about

Well, I'd give it a chance anyway. wink5 I'd try any tech, just to see whether it's better than the usual.

I assume 95% is the succes rate by the way Duck (whether you will have a LD at all using this tech), not that 95% of all your dreams will be lucid... Heck, I wouldn't even want that!

vv.Aviran
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

All of you guys are saying: "95%? Impossible!", but why won't you give it a chance? I don't know if it's a scam or not, but I know I'll try it if this guy will post it.
So before you say something like "Now way! He can't do it!", try it first, give it a shot. smile tounge2

Duck
Retired from LDing
Dream Deity
LD count: >200

Let's say that I've seen so much "powerful" methods that had to give a LD every night. I tested out some of them, very enthusiastically. I can't say they didn't worked, but none of them was so good it had to be. If you are going to try it, tell me if it wasn't like any method that was discovered right now (variations of WILD, variations of MILD, RC, CAT, MuILD, Chaining, lding at will, etc etc etc.)

Last edited by Duck on Tue 20 Mar, 2007; edited 1 time in total
BenDrummin58
Dream Hacker
cookie lover

PostPosted: Wed 07 Mar, 2007  Reply with quote

I respect Malac for his technique, but I don't think it's necessary to accuse him of being a lier just yet. He could be testing it out or what not. Generally, percentages that are given out before a technique's release are completely false, and he probably made that high number up to grab attention. Now, whether or not the whole technique is fake and only serves a purpose of making him popular, I cannot say; however, time will reveal the true mystery.

Win Laik Pya
Literally Hawkgirl.
cookie lover

i dunno, Ben. You're 100% success rate applied to me!

2 lds! Low level, and i wasn't thinking straight, but it's a start!
wink5

day

If you have read the post malac will be posting the technique thursday or friday. Soon we will see if its a hoax or the real thing. Malac got the 95% from a group of people I think 9 people in all so maybe he isn't lying about the 95% chance. If this is a joke then alot of people will be sad cry

vv.Aviran
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

Duck wrote:
If you are going to try it, tell me if it wasn't like any method that was discovered right now (variations of WILD, variations of MILD, RC, CAT, MuILD, Chaining, lding at will, etc etc etc.)

What are MuILD and CAT?? help! [/b]

jagsaw
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

dunno but CAT is where you get up earlier than normal for like a week and then you don't get up early.

krakatoa
cookie lover
cookie lover

CAT - Cycle Adjustment Technique.

jagsaw
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

yeah.

print