Current Wings Quest 129
Pause Time

Malac's 95% LD tech (discussion of)

Author  Message 
jagsaw
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Sat 24 Mar, 2007  Reply with quote

well I dunno about you, but where I live...

Canasta
I got all aces!!!
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 49

PostPosted: Tue 27 Mar, 2007  Reply with quote

There are 3 topics on dreamviews about malac´s tech and they are all closed because the people getting more and more pissed off with every new post…even the post is from malac or not. I read a little bit in the 3 topics…nice entertainment if you like comedy grin

( That´s my first and only post in this thing )

Aksel
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

He was probably just fooling around and didn't ever have such a technique. He sure got a lot of response, though ^^

I tried to send him a PM at the beginning (yes, I'm registered at DV too draait ), but his inbox was already full tounge2

jagsaw
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

ah I read those Malac topics on dremviews... they were so funny, apart from some cracks at LD4all having a 'cult vibe' and some other crap, which basically means, 'we don't like LD4all because it's the best website ever made and they don't have countless topics about Malac." God if I ever meet somone in real life called malac I think I might make their fingers deisappear (original plan seemed too violent...) so they can't type up more crap.

WritersCube
OneiroTron 24.7
cookie lover

As my own methods of LDing work for me but not everyone else, perhaps Malac has just found his own personal method of dreaming but believes everyone else can use it just as well as he. I'd say he's just being a little naive. But then again, I don't know him well enough to make a better guess, so I'm sure you guys have got a better assumption to make than I bounce hahaha I love that emoticon, it's funny tounge2

Current LD goal(s): Extended LD of 4-Months Dream Time... when I'm crazy enough to try it LOL
HurricaneAK
Daydreamer
Somniologist

Now if you could explain your method...

But really, if Malac isn't telling everyone in one post, he's obviously seeking attention. Doesn't get it enough at home evidently.

WritersCube
OneiroTron 24.7
cookie lover

Sometimes it's not as easy to post everything about it at once. First time with explaining something great can well, be disorganized at first. I had that problem with explaining to everyone about my DreamWorlds, but I soon got a hang of it as I began using my Dream Diary for that as well as for my other LDs; I was then able to explain more thoroughly and clearly to others about my DreamWorlds and hyper extension of dreamtime. Unless Malac has had... a very long time to organize himself--well then... I think he owes a very good explanation of his 95% method.

Current LD goal(s): Extended LD of 4-Months Dream Time... when I'm crazy enough to try it LOL
BenDrummin58
Dream Hacker
cookie lover

Writerscube wrote:
Sometimes it's not as easy to post everything about it at once. First time with explaining something great can well, be disorganized at first. I had that problem with explaining to everyone about my DreamWorlds, but I soon got a hang of it as I began using my Dream Diary for that as well as for my other LDs. Unless Malac has had... a very long time to organize himself well then...

That's not necessarily the same thing. Malac claimed this technique was a 95% success rate technique, and then held off telling anybody about it for over 5 weeks.

Regardless, I think people need to stop defending him, and others need to stop criticizing him ( I don't care if I'm being a bit hypocritical here.. ). It was eligable at first, but he was told not to discuss the technique at dreamviews by the administrator a week or so ago, which eliminates any other hopes that it was real, so I think we all need to just forget he ever announced the method. It's all in the past now, and nothing will bring it back.

WritersCube
OneiroTron 24.7
cookie lover

Ah well that changes it then. If he's been told not to discuss it---well hehe, we'll never find out from him. ^_^ Aye! Good point made by BenDrummin!!

moogle
1 LD to milestone !
Site Admin
moogle has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
LD count: 49 LDs so far

PostPosted: Wed 28 Mar, 2007  Reply with quote

But he is a member of LD4all too and he hasn't been told not to post about it here. So if he has a valid tech there is nothing to stop him from revealing it.

Current LD goal(s): 6 LDs per year * ND goals - actively incubate interesting/fun dreams

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
BenDrummin58
Dream Hacker
cookie lover

moogle wrote:
But he is a member of LD4all too and he hasn't been told not to post about it here. So if he has a valid tech there is nothing to stop him from revealing it.

Which is why I believe none exists, for he has not written it here.

Matt Sole

I agree Ben. Malac is a BS artist. We need to forget he ever exsisted.

moogle
1 LD to milestone !
Site Admin
moogle has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
LD count: 49 LDs so far

This is a pointless discussion and since the flame guns are coming out .. I have locked it

Current LD goal(s): 6 LDs per year * ND goals - actively incubate interesting/fun dreams

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com

print