Current Wings Quest 132
2020 Vision

Throbbing feeling

Author  Message 
Cartpack
LD count: 16

Throbbing feeling
PostPosted: Fri 19 Mar, 2010  Reply with quote

When I was younger I would have a dream that made me throw up every tIme I had it, or I would at least wake up gagging. it wasn't a dream that had any imagery, it was like an overload of throbbing and friction. I stopped having that dream as I got older. However, once in a whlile as I'm lying in my bed before I go to sleep, usually when I'm face up, I feel something similar. My body feels like it's falling and throbbing, everything feels like it's moving very fast, like if I turn my head. It's not to the same degree but it is very similar. I have conjecture about the correlation between the dream and the feeling, I suspect that I might have gone through this feeling until I fell asleep and then it turned in to my dream; I usually turn on my side before I go to sleep now and the feeling leaves. Has anyone had this kind of feeling before? Or even the dream? Does this have to do with WILD? Maybe I'm just explaining "vibrations" in poor words, but I think it might be something different.

<mod>Moved from Quest for Lucidity.</mod>

Vampirism45
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
Vampirism45 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: 32

PostPosted: Sat 20 Mar, 2010  Reply with quote

That sounds like a type of Hypnagogic Hallucination people start having shortly after asleep. This happens to me too: Occasionally I end up regaining consciousness shortly after falling asleep, and I find myself experiencing an odd jerking sensation.

Current LD goal(s): Have an LD lasting 10 minutes by August 8th
x Puffycloud x
High in the Sky
Astral Explorer
Scribes
LD count: 6

PostPosted: Sun 21 Mar, 2010  Reply with quote

Once when I was WILDing I felt like my whole body was violently convulsing. It was pretty neat ^^ It was just a hallucination though, if that really happened I would probably have had to go to the hospital.

Is this similar to what you're talking about?

Current LD goal(s): Increase length, talk to my subconcious.
Cartpack
LD count: 16

PostPosted: Sun 21 Mar, 2010  Reply with quote

No, I literally would throw up. I would run tothebathroom after waking up and my dad would check on me. It wasn't a false awakening. I might have expected the throbing feeling was hypno-whatever. it usually only happens when I'm reammy tired. When that happens to anybody, does it also feel like things are moving really fast?

print