Sixth Lucidity Challenge is here!! - Winner: Queen SD!

Welcome to the Sixth Lucidity Challenge!

LC I - TM and initiator: Ian1 - winner: -=JaSoN=-
LC II - TM: Magnus - winner: Q
LC III - TM: Q - winner: Bravsein
LC IV - TM: Bravsein - winner: WritersCube
LC V - TM: WritersCube - winner: Dimsya
Rules

Same Rules as the Other Lucidity Challenges.
But for those who are new to the Lucidity Challenge, it is recommended that you read the rules and instructions below.

Players will be given points each day based on how well they performed in their dream on the previous night. What do I mean by this? Well, I will explain. You see, there will two different types of ways to earn points. There will be lucid points, and task points. Let me explain lucid points first.

Lucid points are simply given based on how lucid a player gets during the night. The possible amounts of general points that can be earned are as follows:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up within 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

In order to get your score you must post the dream in this topic the day following the night you had the dream, and it must be posted before 8:00 PM EST, because that is when I tally up the scores (the next task maker can change it to a different time, if he or she wishes.)

Now, here is the fun part. Every other day of the round, the Task maker comes up with a task for the players to complete in their dreams. Now, each task has several different amounts of points that can be earned, depending on the task and how well the player completed it. For example:
Task: Fly to Rome in your dream tonight.
Succeed in flying, but don’t get to Rome = 20 points
Get to Rome, but not by flying = 30 points
Fly, and see Rome ahead of you but never actually reach it = 35 points
Make it to Rome by flying = 40 points
Fly to Rome but find yourself in a magical land called Gerfwergahbafwabah! = :eh: Uhm… 20 points.

The points from completing the task and your lucid points will be added up to make your full score. Also, when you post your dream, also post the score you think you got, to make it easier for the task maker. If you complete the task without becoming lucid, unlikely as that may be, you will still get your task points.

You can also score points by completing tasks that were assigned on previous days, so long as they were assigned during the current round, however, there will be an additional 10 points for completing a task the night it was assigned… And yes, you can complete more than one task in one night, and if you do so, you will be rewarded the total of the scores of each of those, minus ten points. If the task assigned that night is included with the others, you will not get your ten point bonus, but will still have ten points subtracted.

Now, when the round comes to an end, whoever has the highest amount of points gets to be the task maker for the next round. If there is a tie, as many tiebreaker nights will be held as necessary, but no new tasks will be assigned during the tiebreakers and the tied players will have to use tasks earlier nights in the round.

Now, here is where we sign up to play.

Here are the scores:

1 Queen SD - 745
2 Ysim - 560 +(150)
3 WritersCube - 305
4 MatrexManNe0 - 85 points
5 TBK - 50
6 Saffer -70
7 SoS
8 antec-rex
9 Doson
10 onorm

Be the first to sign up and recieve a… MighTy CoOkiE ?
YES MIGHTY COOKIE OF POWER!!! …no I can’t do that… if the holy quest for mighty cookie kills us all, who will rule the world?
There are only 5 challenges this time each one will last for 3 days/nights

The first one will be announced as soon as we’ll have 10 brave warriors of the Cookie Order signed up!!!
I’ll do it for fellow warrior WritersCube who wanted the power of the COOKIE so bad, will have a chance to become a Mighty-Master-Cookie-Ruler-Power-Shortage-Lucid-Wizzard… as well as every other Warrior of the Order.
but be carefull, dont approach cookie…oh… THE cookie …no… no. THE COOKIE
without special instructions… I’ll help you with this later, when the right time comes!

POST.

SIGN ME UP. Now.

Hyaaahahahahaha! The Mighty Cookie of Power… CALLSSS to MEEEEE!! I must have it! It must be… Miiiiiine!! Hwahahahaha!! :ebil:
Eh… eh heh… hehehehe… heeeheheheheee… oh wait what am I doing here? Eh hehehehehe… Cookie… ahem, eh, ahem cough… yesss… cookiessss…

Sign me up! For the Cookie of POWERRRR!!! Unliiiiimited Cookie-POWERRRR!! Force Lightning coupled with Cookie-Dough-Lightning leaps from my finger tips and straight into the Super-Awesome-Cookie-Oven creating a ridiculous energy feedback which causes a quarter of the Earth to blast off into space…

sign me up

I believe I’d be willing to give it a go :smile:

ok we got 4 in a day… good

Count me in.

Sign me up please.

updated

I mean you’re in

Weekend’s coming up, ive already had one LD this week so… why not? :grin:
Sign me up :nuu: :ebil:

p.s.

SPOILER - Click to view

awww i am BEGGING you, please let there be a pineapple challenge :tongue:

Weekends here, I would try. Would you sign me up?

So when is this going to start? :confused:

2 more to go.
SD, will consider.

Come on people, sign up! Today’s Saturday, the only day we can sleep in, dont miss it! If we dont make by tonight we’ll have to have a LD on monday which trust me isnt easy at all! :help:

sign me up too,

I feel like this time will be good!

onorm is with the Order now.

OH COME ON PEOPLE!!! Just one more to go! :grin:
Anyone who signs up gets to join the Dark SiDe!! :nuu: :ebil:

/me signs up

For the lucidity challenge that is, not the dark side. :razz:

Awww come one, you’re gonna get free cookies! :grin:

So… now what do we do, when do we start?