O.J.

Author  Message 
double-o-darko
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: Many, many

O.J.
PostPosted: Sun 10 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

I can't seem to find a post on this anywhere... has anyone else had good results from orange juice as a sleep/dream supplement? I don't remember where I originally read it (mostly because I generally dismiss any vitamin or food stuffs as dream supplements because I rarely get any good results from them) but one night I woke up from sleep PARCHED and then went to the refrigerator and slammed a large quantity of orange juice before going back to bed. Aside from the wake back to bed method that obviously probably helped, I had multiple intense, vivid lucid dreams after going back to bed that night. It wasn't until a week or so later that I actually made the connection and since then I have had pretty good success with orange juice as a sleep supplement. It doesn't necessarily seem to increase the chances of having lucid dreams as much as it does seem to enhance the intensity of whatever kind of dream I am having. Anyone else have similar experience(s) with O.J.?

Sakoda
That's my name.
cookie lover
Scribes
LD count: '09 about 4
Location: Terhe is an icaseinrng duobt of the rtiealy of tihs rlieaty

PostPosted: Sun 10 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

O.J .... truly epic lulz lach2... i think that it was , apart form the WBTB you yourself pointed out :
first; autos suggestion
and second , the added hydration , i doubt that orange juice contains anything boosting lucidity ... but thats just me wink5

Rare
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Sun 17 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

I am gonna market my own brand of specially formatted L.D. O. J. chock full of good ole 100% placebo!

ld411
LUCID MASTER
Astral Explorer
LD count: 24

PostPosted: Sun 17 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

idk but i will drink O.J. b4 bed tonight and see what happens! grin

print