EN \ NL \ FR
Train your lucid dreaming skills:
Join the LD4all Quest and earn your Wings!
print ShareShare 

LD4all Quest 31: Join the anniversary Party!

Page 1 of 2Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author  Message 
Qu
Mourning
ebil stars
Qu has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: lost uhm lots

LD4all Quest 31: Join the anniversary Party!
PostPosted: Thu 01 May, 2008  Reply with quote

LD4all Quest 31 - may - Join the Anniversary Party!
Author: pasQuale

Every month, on LD4all Lucid Dreamers Unite we have a new Quest to explore your LD's in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Join the Anniversary Party!
Yes, it's that time of year again, this month LD4all exists 12 years! That's right, 12 years! So that means party time! On the 10 year anniversary we also did this Quest and it was very neat, so I decided to make this a traditional Quest to do every anniversary grin

So, in this Quest you will join the LD4all party. I have thrown a party in the dreamworld and you are all invited! Wear your Lucid Dreamers Unite badge to show you are a member and enter smile If you rather want to throw your own party in celebration and invite your LD4all friends, that is also cool. The important part is that you celebrate and have fun!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Find the LD4all party (or throw one yourself)
  • boogie PARTY!!! cheer
  • Optional: Meet and greet LD4all members
  • Optional: There are gifts for everyone, find yours and open it colgate
  • Alternative: Enter your view of the LD4all community in your dreams. Does it look like a forum or like a real life community?

• Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - I will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

I will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for completing this Quest
(These are things to inspire, you can do whatever works for you ofcourse smile )
  • Go through a door with the LD4all logo to enter the party scene
  • Find a computer, switch it on and expect the forum to appear. Dive in.
  • Summon a dreamguide to take you there.
  • Use an elevator and press the LD4all button.
  • Make a date with someone from the forum to meet up in your dreams, maybe you can go to the party together.
  • You can also focus on the LD4all logo while drifting to sleep.

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• set your mind for this Quest
  • imagine the LD4all party. What will you wear? where is your badge?

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic smile

Last but not least: have fun everyone! :D

Last party time

Last edited by Qu on Sun 01 Jun, 2008; edited 1 time in total
Queen SD
Still Dreaming
cookie lover
LD count: Never enough

PostPosted: Thu 01 May, 2008  Reply with quote

Oh my god i LOVE this quest!
Muahaha and i see you have put the whole "Enter your view of the LD4all community in your dreams. Does it look like a forum or like a real life community?" i had suggested as well tounge2
I'm definately going to give it a go, anyone care to meet up with me?

PostPosted: Fri 02 May, 2008  Reply with quote

WOW! :D Sounds really cool! siiw siiw I hadnt discovered LD4all intime for last year's anniversery,so im definately in! thumbs Ill get to it as soon as possible smile But as far as the Lucid Dreamers Unite pin goes, i havent goten conjuring mastered yet, but ill try! wink

kTFox has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

This sounds brilliant! It would be SO much fun!

Tundra
Wolf of The Dawn
Dream Deity
Tundra has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Right, I MUST do this one! I always forget!

Termal
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
Termal has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

PostPosted: Sat 03 May, 2008  Reply with quote

Sounds so great ! I am looking forward it ! ... Another great Quest. Let's PARTY grin3 party3

Sakoda
That's my name.
cookie lover
Scribes
LD count: '09 about 4
Location: Terhe is an icaseinrng duobt of the rtiealy of tihs rlieaty

PostPosted: Sat 03 May, 2008  Reply with quote

Queen SD wrote:
I'm definately going to give it a go, anyone care to meet up with me?

I think you will find me wink ....(and i will look for you ...and others)
Good quest , I'm in yes

Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 21.april

PostPosted: Sun 04 May, 2008  Reply with quote

I think i did it grin
Quote:
-I am in a school, walking along corridors. It is obviously not in use right now, since it feels empty. It is probably early in the morning or in the evening. One room is lit up, and i enter a big room that looks like it has been used for storage of unused school equipment.

There is a big whiteboard along the far wall, and something about LD4all is written on it. I realise that it must be a dream, since this was what i repeated in my thoughts last night that i wanted to dream about! pasQuale is trying to clean the room up, moving desks together to form long tables. It is definitely a dream. grin1

Daniel in #LD4all and i had a talk about this quest in #ld4all, and agreed to try to make each other lucid. I look around. Only three people are in the room: pasQuale, Sandra, and a male DC who i know is milod789. (after waking up, i thought about sandra and milod's time zone, they would probably be awake while i usually sleep.)

Q tells me about the big LD4all meeting. Members are allowed to bring non members if they have a reason to be here. A glance at the guest list, which has been left on a table while the others are away, makes me think that it is not a good idea. It includes names like Leo Volont, Tyx, etc. It is difficult to find a private moment to explain my worry.

There is an empty bowl on the long table. I hold my hands above it, and they feel warm. I can "feel" the shape of the wooden bowl as if it was a part of my own body, and "persuade" it into growing fruit. Apples, pears and oranges appear. This has taken up my attention and concentration, and i didn't notice that lots of people have already entered the room! I try to look at every face as they pass the door, to look for familiar faces. I have no idea if Daniel is among them, and FiXato is nowhere to be seen. Using a big red marker, I write "You are DREAMING!" on the whiteboard.

I want to meet FiXato! The door is still open, and leaving the room feels a little like fleeing, because none of the banned members have showed up yet. Maybe with FiXato's help we could find a way to avoid a confrontation. I "extend my senses" again to try to "feel" where he is. Almost out of instinct, I walk up a staircase, into a big public area that reminds me of the reading/relaxing "gallery" in my old school. A couple of people are there, but look asleep. None of them are FiXato.

There is a closed door in the far end of the area, and i recognise this place from an earlier dream. This time the door looks thin, almost like a projector screen, and i can see shadows of people moving on the other side.

How do I get past this? I don't want to be seen trying to open doors, it is embarrassing. (The lucidity is almost gone here.) I am sure that he is in there. My phone is gone. I don't want to go back downstairs and PM. If I yell, i will probably wake the sleeping people, and i am afraid of yelling in my sleep IRL. rolleyes

After a few minutes, i simply knock on the door, and FiXato lets me in. siiw It is very good to see him! hugs He tells me that he could see me standing there for a long time, and i wonder why he didn't simply come out and meet me? "I wanted to see how long it took before you figured it out", he replies.

The dream gets more and more blurry, but there was something about a yellow tea cup, and we were sitting on a sunny terrace. I woke up with a smile. 8D

LD4all looked like #ld4all usually does in my dreams, a big computer lab-ish room. The room was bigger this time, and about to transform into a party room! And i gave a gift instead of getting one

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
TimeLess
Timeless Dreamer
cookie lover
TimeLess has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: hundreds

Im in smile might see what I can see tonight.

Well done ^^ I liked reading that smile

Sweet dreams all

Current LD goal(s): regain my nightly and focus on astral
Sakoda
That's my name.
cookie lover
Scribes
LD count: '09 about 4
Location: Terhe is an icaseinrng duobt of the rtiealy of tihs rlieaty

really interresting dream there Siiw ... i once dreamt that LD4alls is modded from a container (that kind thats used on building sites) ... erm ... huh

The Fuzz
Freaky Fuzzball
Lucid Initiate

Can I just say that this is a GREAT idea? I'm definitely going to get in on this! biggrin Hopefully tonight, if I remember. It's been a while since I had an LD, and this looks like it's going to be so much funnn. :3

Qu
Mourning
ebil stars
Chat Mods
Scribes

congratulations siiw! hugs I love how you wrote "you are dreaming" on the whiteboard :D and that you filled the bowl with fruit! Those bowls where filled with cookies, at least, i'm sure I put in cookies there, who ate them all?

good luck everyone getting to the party!

Sandra has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
Wolfgame

whistle Don't look at me because in Siiw's dream only Milod & I were in the room

Congrats Siiw, it's good that you found FiXato in the end grin

tyrael
Dream Deity
Dream Deity
tyrael has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes

PostPosted: Mon 05 May, 2008  Reply with quote

I think to get to the party, I will make a cool entrance by dropping a black disk in the ground, jumping into it, and falling from it into the party. That will impress everyone. ^^

Qu
Mourning
ebil stars
Chat Mods
Scribes

PostPosted: Wed 07 May, 2008  Reply with quote

Page 1 of 2Goto page 1, 2  Next

print   ShareShare