Falling feeling, is it the start of an OBE?

The first time I recently tried to LD, a few nights ago, I had entered SP (I think) and i had this weird sensation. FIrst the tingling started in my legs, but I assume this is just part of the numbness of SP, but the real strange feeling was when the tingling reached my stomach, the only thing I can compare it to is when you fall really fast and it feels like you’ve left your stomach behind. I was just wondering what this is? Is it the start of OBE?

is the sensation like those times where you are falling asleep and you feel like you’re falling down a cliff or something and just about to hit the ground, you flinch?

When drifting so sleep I get that falling sensation. Actually I can make myself more tired just by imagining that feeling. But my first SP was actually an intense feeling of upwards acceleration. It is very common for people to get either a falling or flying sensation in SP.

To me this would depend on what you meant exactly. Personally from what you describe. If it was a quick feeling; it is probably a myclonic jerk. You would feel as though you had fallen and physically jump in your bed as you woke up, if this is the case. :smile:

It was more of a “progressive” build up, like after the first jolt I carried on falling and my stomach was being left behind. But it was very sudden when i snapped out of it.

sometimes

in SP just intend to float, and ask to float, and pretend to float

better is to go inside yourself and merge with white light.

yes