Lucidity Challenge 14

Ok so I copied the rules from LC13 (so thanks Harriot ^^)

here they are:

LC I - TM and initiator: Ian1 - winner: -=JaSoN=-
LC II - TM: Magnus - winner: Q
LC III - TM: Q - winner: Bravsein
LC IV - TM: Bravsein - winner: WritersCube
LC V - TM: WritersCube - winner: dimsya
LC VI - TM: dimsya - winner: Queen SD
LC VII - TM: Ysim - winner: Mugiwara
LC VIII - TM Mugiwara - winner: Ysim
LC IX - TM Ysim - winner: Tundra
LC X -TM Tundra - winner: ebil shrimp
LC XI -TM Ebil shrimp - winner: Tundra
LC XII - TM HebrewB - winner: mattiasdavis
LC XIII - TM Blue&White - winner: relV

Rules; (copied from LC 1)
There will be lucid points, and task points. Let me explain lucid points first.
Lucid points are simply given based on how lucid a player gets during the night. The possible amounts of general points that can be earned are as follows:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Now, here is the fun part. Each day of the round, the Task maker comes up with a task for the players to complete in their dreams. Now, each task has several different amounts of points that can be earned, depending on the task and how well the player completed it. For example:
Task: Fly to Tahiti in your dream tonight.
Succeed in flying, but don’t get to Tahiti = 20 points
Get to Tahiti, but not by flying = 30 points
Fly, and see Tahiti ahead of you but never actually reach it = 35 points
Make it to Tahiti by flying = 40 points

The points from completing the task and your lucid points will be added up to make your full score. Also, when you post your dream, also post the score you think you got, to make it easier for the task maker. If you complete the task without becoming lucid, unlikely as that may be, you will still get your task points.

You can also score points by completing tasks that were assigned on previous days, so long as they were assigned during the current round, however, there will be an additional 10 points for completing a task the night it was assigned… And yes, you can complete more than one task in one night, and if you do so, you will be rewarded the total of the scores of each of those, minus ten points. If the task assigned that night is included with the others, you will not get your ten point bonus, but will still have ten points subtracted.

We will start when there are 10 people :smile:

cu in a dream :content:

Signups:

Siiw

Workingclasshero

Ghostie11

Magnus

Wolf

Ysim

wilddreamer

Aks

choclat 65

aino

When is this starting, and who is in it so far?

please sign me up :cool:

Siiw is here so far ^^

On the day in which 10 or more people will be signed before 20:00 GMT, we will start.

I have to warn you all though, it’s not going to be an easy one ^^

I’m in

/me is in again, it was fun with this kind of challenge :smile:

/me signs up again

this time I’ll get some points :tongue:

i am really looking forward to this! Even reading the tasks without taking part is very inspirational :cool:

I’m in! The Lucidity Challenge gets me many more LDs than usual. :happy:

Must you be an accomplished LDer before you can sign up for a challenge? I’ve only been LDing for 6 weeks, but I would like to participate if it’s allowed! :smile:

Of course its allowed :smile:

Should I count you in ? :content:

It is allowed, you don’t have to be an accomplished LDer, the point of the challenge is to motivate you to get more LDs :content: even if you had none before :wink:

Yes, yes, yes!! Count me in! It sounds like fun!! :woo:

I need something to do in my LD’s rather than kiss boys… :tongue:

/me signs up

:colgate:

Wow, this looks so fun, except I can’t join because I will fail, epicly, because I can’t lucid dream yet :sad: :cry: :crying:

You can still join, maybe the challenge will help you !

:smile:

You could try Rhythmic Napping:
https://community.ld4all.com/t/rhythmic-napping-highly-recommended-for-beginners/29634

yes you can join, it doesn’t matter if you fail(I got 0 points in the last challenge )
you can win even if you only have NDs as long as you do the tasks in the dreams.
And this will raise your motivation to get a LD, and maybe make so you get a LD sooner :wink:

I’d like to sign up.

Dont be :sad: the point with the challenge is to increase the ability to summon the LD-ability :cool: so you can join, no problem. We start when we are ten and when relv posts task one here :cool:

Ok, I’ll join :woo:
crosses fingers