Musical Method

I don’t know if you agree, but I have had a lot of LD’s, since i started to become a bit of Music addicted. Before I go to Bed, I hear a lot of Music, and it seems they just become stuck to my head. And they are the ones who put me to sleep. Then they work, because when I’m dreaming the music starts to play, and I just know I’m dreaming. Other times, the HI comes a lot faster, and I experience WILD a lot faster.
What do you think?

Anyone willing to try? First one to do it gets a cookie!
Hope anyone replies soon: E.U Atmard

Oh! I can try that! I found that certain types of music (and also certain noises — e.g. the soft buzz of the sea at night) have weird influences in my dreaming (lucid or otherwise), but I’d love to take the opportunity to try this. Holidays start for me thursday, so I can prob start focusing on my dreaming better.

Rodri: send a PM to a moderator, requesting this topic to be transfered to the Lab. You’ll prob find more people willing to join an experiment there. :grin:

thanks for the tip. A bit weird that you knew my name’s Rodrigo, but that’s fine…
Or was that your name?
[/quote]

i don’t know how it affects my lucidity. all i know is that some times if i was playing guitar or listening to music right before i go to bed, then my HI is dominated by whatever it was i was doing then. it borders on annoying sometimes.