Lucid Challenge # 17

Welcome to The Lucid Challenge # 17 with me your host: Angelmouse. :adored:

Ok here are the previous Challenge links: Enjoy.

LC I - TM and initiator: Ian1 - winner: -=JaSoN=-
LC II - TM: Magnus - winner: Q
LC III - TM: Q - winner: Bravsein
LC IV - TM: Bravsein - winner: WritersCube
LC V - TM: WritersCube - winner: dimsya
LC VI - TM: dimsya - winner: Queen SD
LC VII - TM: Ysim - winner: Mugiwara
LC VIII - TM Mugiwara - winner: Ysim
LC IX - TM Ysim - winner: Tundra
LC X -TM Tundra - winner: ebil shrimp
LC XI -TM Ebil shrimp - winner: Tundra
LC XII - TM HebrewB - winner: mattiasdavis
LC XIII - TM Blue&White - winner: relV
LC XIV - TM relV - winner: GHOSTIE11
LC XV - TM GHOSTIE11 - winner: unknownuser33
LCXVI - TM Danielns13 - winner: rkr7

And The Rules.

There will be lucid points, and task points. Let me explain lucid points first.
Lucid points are simply given based on how lucid a player gets during the night. The possible amounts of general points that can be earned are as follows:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Now, here is the fun part. Each day of the round, the Task maker comes up with a task for the players to complete in their dreams. Now, each task has several different amounts of points that can be earned, depending on the task and how well the player completed it. For example:
Task: Fly to Tahiti in your dream tonight.
Succeed in flying, but don’t get to Tahiti = 20 points
Get to Tahiti, but not by flying = 30 points
Fly, and see Tahiti ahead of you but never actually reach it = 35 points
Make it to Tahiti by flying = 40 points

The points from completing the task and your lucid points will be added up to make your full score. Also, when you post your dream, also post the score you think you got, to make it easier for the task maker. If you complete the task without becoming lucid, unlikely as that may be, you will still get your task points.

You can also score points by completing tasks that were assigned on previous days, so long as they were assigned during the current round, however, there will be an additional 10 points for completing a task the night it was assigned… And yes, you can complete more than one task in one night, and if you do so, you will be rewarded the total of the scores of each of those, minus ten points. If the task assigned that night is included with the others, you will not get your ten point bonus, but will still have ten points subtracted.

This is added to the rules, the challenge is for everyone who wants to increase the ability to LD and explore them in a different way, this is not made to win. Everyone are welcome to join until the host closes the signup and the challenge starts.

We’re going to have some fun with this challenge and the tasks will be like nothing you’ve had before, intelligent, witty, demanding…and that’s just the host. :lol: No seriously it’s gonna be a lot of fun so lets get some new faces in here. I’d like 12 Challengers but I’ll settle for 9.

Let the sign ups begin. :universe:

*signs up :grin: :happy:

so the new topic has started, good luck
i wont join unless your desperate and you can always ask me (or ghostie)for help

Good luck pasquale and whoever else signs up

I’ll sign up for it. :smile:

/me signs up (someone has to come last :tongue: )

… will it an all female one :tongue:

/me signs up :cool:

Magnus is the one who comes last :razz: (if hes in :wink: )

/me signs up again :yay:

Thankyou peeps :colgate:

That’s Five so far…Keep ‘em comin’ my lovelies.

/me signs up.

here you are :content:

soory but i cant resist, if i win i will hand it down

i sign up (just dont ask forhelp with the challenges)

signs up, been away for a while need some inspiration for my dreaming :wink:.
Hopefully I will manage to do some tasks too.

Okay Dokey

:wave: Magnus good to see you. :content:

That’s 8…just one more for the minimum but 12 would be better :yes:

no far it took weeks to get everybody in mine and now youve got 8 in less than a day!

aw well

/me signs his soul away on the sign up sheet! :tongue:

HumDinger we have the minimum. :cool:

If you guys don’t mind then I’ll hang on and see if we get any more tomorrow and then start on Wednesday.

I’m planning on allowing 3 nights for each task because I think we’ll get more results that way and that is, afterall, the whole point. :colgate:

How does that sit with you all? :peek:

i cant believe that it took me more than a week for 10 people to sign up and you have 9 people in less than a day!

aw well what you gonna do

/me signed up

Hopefully I have an LD this time… that was horrible last time…

I am fine with that. :cool:

good luck everybody,

cant wait i had some awesome LD’s last challenge i was in.

watches topic So I don’t miss the start :grin:

3 days sounds good, although having less time (for me at least) really pushes me to have that LD. If there is too long time I will get lazy :tongue: