LD4all Lucid Dream Quest 55: Join the party!

LD4all Quest 55 - may - Join the 14th Anniversary Party!
Author: pasQuale

Every month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Join the 14th Anniversary Party!
Yes, it’s that time of year again, this month LD4all exists [color=purple]14[/color] years! That’s right, [color=purple]14[/color] years! So that means party time! On the 10 year anniversary we also did this Quest and it was very neat, so I decided to make this a traditional Quest to do every anniversary :grin:

So, in this Quest you will join the LD4all party. I have thrown a party in the dreamworld and you are all invited! Wear your :ld4all: badge to show you are a member and enter :smile: If you rather want to throw your own party in celebration and invite your LD4all friends, that is also cool. The important part is that you celebrate and have fun!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Find the LD4all party (or throw one yourself)

• :boogie: PARTY!!! :cheer:

• Optional: Meet and greet LD4all members

• Optional: There are gifts for everyone, find yours and open it :smile:

• Alternative: Enter your view of the LD4all community in your dreams. Does it look like a forum or like a real life community?

• Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - I will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

I will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for completing this Quest
(These are things to inspire, you can do whatever works for you ofcourse :smile: )* Go through a door with the LD4all logo :ld4all: to enter the party scene

• Find a computer, switch it on and expect the forum to appear. Dive in.
  • Summon a dreamguide to take you there.
  • Use an elevator and press the LD4all :ld4all: button.
  • Make a date with someone from the forum to meet up in your dreams, maybe you can go to the party together.
  • You can also focus on the LD4all logo :ld4all: while drifting to sleep.

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• set your mind for this Quest
  • imagine the LD4all party. What will you wear? where is your badge? :ld4all:

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic :smile:

Last but not least: have fun everyone! :happy:

10 year anniversary party
12 year anniversary party
13 year anniversary party

Definitely doing this one.

I’ll bring my cookies from the GrAY Side mountain. :grin:

Haha I might very well attempt this! :colgate: Who knows who I will find at the party… ^^

Had a dream where I was eating but no party, no LD, maybe my mind just prepares for this :grin:

Oh!!! I so want to do that!

I did the Quest :cool:

But only Siiw and Qu were there :meh:

Cool, sounds like fun!
Congratulations Ghostie maybe I’ll come next time! :content:

I think I’ll go now!
BlueMoon makes preparations for his ld4all party! :plotting:

oh, this one I GOT to do!! :woo:

i haven’t completed a quest yet…i fail at life… :cry:

That sounds cool !! I will try tomorrow morning :smile:

Aw come on! What good will it bring you to blame yourself like that? :smile: If you need any kind of help, we’re always here, so just ask anything right away :content:

I will attempt this one. This ones looks difficult though. I have never done anything this complicated before but I hope I will be able to complete this.

Haha, I’ve tried, but failed and ended up in a studying room instead of a party^^

That’s ok, I have to remember to draw that door on a wall and save me the time of looking for it :happy:

I feel that I have completed the quest-this is how it went

After becoming lucid, I instantly remember about this quest-so I start flying around, looking for the party. Eventually. I get drawn towards an old abandoned warehouse. Seeing noone around, I fly through the roof like a ghost, where i see a podium, loudspeakers balloons and ribbons, everything's all pretty, but THERES NOONE THERE!!! I decide this is no problem, so with my dream powers i put the music on full and fly/dance around the large open area that has transformed into a gym type thing. After flying around a bit i see teh download, my mind picturing him as an elemental made out of those matrix code thingies :tongue:  We partied, i suppose you could call it that. By this time, download now looked like my best friend in RL, so i suppose he was no longer download. Then my lucidity ended and the dream transformed into a memory type thing of me and my best friend at my birthday party. It was quite a strange dream. Also, im not sure about the viability of the party as there was only 1 person there. But I think things went smoothly enough for it to be called an LD party.

well the object of the Quest is to party and have fun, so I’d say you definately succeeded :content: But it’s up to you to decide if you want your wings for this or save them for another LD :smile:

Yes, I’ll want my wings for this LD. It was quite unusual of me to remember about the quest, normally I completely forget about them, so I probably won’t have another chance at them.

ok :happy: Well just a bit more patience, you’ll get them end of the month :smile:
congrats!

I’ll do this when i can actually lucid dream:D

I did it! I just need to open a DJ to type my dream up into…

In my first LD as well!

Ooo double congratulations then :happy:

can’t wait to read your dream!