I want to share this with you, but...

Page 1 of 5Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Author  Message 
Kava
LD4all addict
LD4all addict

I want to share this with you, but...
PostPosted: Tue 28 Sep, 2010  Reply with quote

My life has been very intersting, and this is for those who beleive in the Indigo people. Ive posted it a few times on here, but then I get scared, and deleate it, mostly from Illumanati fears, and crap. I just feel uneasy, but at the same time I really want to tell someone. Its possible knowled of how to open a portal. Rather or not it is true, I dont know, I have yet to try it. I think the reason I havnt tried it, is because I want my friend with me when I do try it, and Im not going to see him until next year the story started with him, and I want to put in the final peace of this puzzle with him. I dont know what Im looking for maybie incouragment to tell you, to not be afraid. I think it is time, or atleast its getting very close as we near whatever is to come. Times are changing fast. Maybie I should just wait a little longer. I dont know.

Scarecrow
Logos.
cookie lover

PostPosted: Tue 28 Sep, 2010  Reply with quote

I'm an Indigo too. What kind of powers do you have? I can control the weather.

Current LD goal(s): Have an SD with that cute little crow.
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

PostPosted: Tue 05 Oct, 2010  Reply with quote

Didn't you post a thread about how to open the portal just about a month ago?

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
tosxyChor has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: d(LD)/dt>0

It's this topic. He deleted himself every single entry after the first.

Current LD goal(s): Healing
Don Anonymus
Novice dreamer
Dream Deity
LD count: Not specified

Indigo people ? Never heard of that term before... What is it ? (I promise I won't comment on anybody's post smile )

FretDancer
Truth Seeker
Astral Explorer
LD count: 2

PostPosted: Wed 06 Oct, 2010  Reply with quote

tosxyChor wrote:
It's this topic. He deleted himself every single entry after the first.

Yeah I think I noticed this, why Kava?

Current LD goal(s): Explore Area 51, Go to the moon, Explore New Zealand and Egypt.
Graech
Philosophic Dreamer
Somniologist
Scribes

It wasn't him, it was the Illuminati kiekeboe

tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
tosxyChor has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: d(LD)/dt>0

I feel it required to bring back at least his last post for better comprehension:
Kava wrote:
Now I dont know where my life will lead me in the next few years, but I know I will be safe. I do feel that my time on this forum is coming to a close, and Ill probley be moving on sence Im not really entersted in lucid dreaming anymore. I still do it, and Iwill allways dream, and lucid deam while keeping my dream journal healthy, because it is a great spiritual guid. I just dont want to litter the forum with alot of unrelated LD topics which is what I feel Ive been doing sence my life is so crazy. Ill probley close my account so Ill wont be tempted to post nonsennce, maybie Ive given the message I was supose to give here. I just know something very importent is going on with me, and I need to meditate so I can stay calm, and not get so overwhelmed which is alot of my problem. Im not going just yet, but soon. I have to say a heartfelt goodby. For you Indigoes out there you have much work to be done to spread your light this is why we have the internet so that you can do this. Something amazing is going to happen really soon within the next few mothes or in the few months of 2011 so be prepaired for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfZylqCBk8c&feature=re lated

Current LD goal(s): Healing
Kava
LD4all addict
LD4all addict

PostPosted: Thu 07 Oct, 2010  Reply with quote

Here it goes no paranoia, or deleates this time. Take a Y shaped stick, put a C.D in the center. In the dream the DC told me to write 1973 around it. The one should be in the 9 oclock position... the 9, in the twelve oclock position the 7 in the three oclock position, and the 3 in the six oclock. Then point the the number one at the bottom star of the big dipper. I doubt anything will happen I havnt tried it myself. let me know if anything does happen. As far as the rest of the story. Me, and my friend found this websight... www.matrixfiles.com with thousands of photographed top secreat documents. Most of it was political crap, a few was about UFO, and one of them showed how to build a portal using sticks. They were hard to read, so I was going to get a printer, to see if I could read them better, but we lost the disk, and the website was taken down, and remains as you see it now. Ten years latter is when I had the dream where the DC showed me how to build it. I think my main problem is, is I feel my life climaxing spirtualy I get overly excited, and end up making an *** of mysilf. You would have to know my story to know why I do this.

Kava
LD4all addict
LD4all addict

In the dream the DC told me to use 1973 which is when I was born, but you may want to use your birth year. I dont know. In my next LD Ill get more info about it. Lets pick a date, and time, and we can do it togeather. Ive got someone else on board. Lets say we do it on the next full moon at 11:11 pm. Let me know if you are on board with this. There is alot more to this story that is going on, but it leads to about three youtube videos involving cropcircles, and I dont wont to post youtube videos here, ill get in trouble, so if you want to here the rest PM me.

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

I think the only reason Q locked the other topic with a youtube video was because the topic was solely based around it. I'm sure she wouldn't mind one link if it pertains to this topic ^^

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
Kava
LD4all addict
LD4all addict

OK... Now let me tell you Im not saying that this portal key will work, and Im not asking anyone to beleive anything Im telling them. I know I come off as being weird when something amazing happens to me, and here lattley things have been happning so fast I cant keep up with it anymore. Now this may not sound like a huge coincidence to you, but you would have to know where Im coming from to understand all this. Now I told you about me, and my friend finding the matrix files website where we found info days before it was taken down, and ten years latter I had the dream about building the portal. Well around all the time this was happning (when I was putting it all togeather) One day I was on youtube looking for some floyd songs, and I put it "On the run" Now I hardley ever listen to this song. I put it in, and I was lead to this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvQPexBIlN0 The odd thing about it, is that I found it on the very same day it was uploaded on Friday the 13th well lastnight I found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEK65v28LZc which was reported on August 13th 2010. Now look at this cropcircle, and it is pretty much like the portal that was described to me in the dream. A "Y" shaped stick with a C.D. in the middle.
Now like I said maybie all of this is nothing, maybie none of it is connected, but being how I am m open minded, and maybie too open minded. When shit like this happens too me I tend to maybie put too much into it, and end up making an *** of myself. Its all a chain of events that has lead me here. If I hadnt have become a Pink floyd fan many years ago then I would have not found the 13th cropcircle. If I hadnt married my wife I would of never found the matrix files websight. I would not have foud LD4all which lead me to dream, or to remmber the dream of making the portal. Evertyhing here latley is coming togeather, and loose ends are being tied up, and this scares me, as we get closer to 2012, or whatever. I mean amazing things are happning, but at the same time what if things are coming to an end. My life has been sooooo amazing spiritualy, an I dont want it to be over, but its like Im getting the answers now, and life is becoming more, and more dream like. Im a little scared guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLNLnjGNcfM&feature=re lated

Defintley watch that last youtube link. Its very beautyfull

Another bizzar thing is that the Pink floyd crop circle is in my related videos "Kavas weird find" That really blew my mind. You guys think Im insaine dont you? I was born in May Im crazy *** Gemini, and I have the word May on my right hand. The M is on my palm, and the A, and Y is formed in my veins on the back of my hand. Its a perfect A, and Y too. I just know that life is somewhat of a game, and I fel as if I am having a huge awakening just in time for whatevve. Now Im not saying aliens are communicating with me, but aliens seem to be communicating with me.

ze_gobou
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Excuse me, but what/who are the Illuminati exactly ?
I (roughly) know what Indigoes are (not sure whether I believe in that or not, but I'm not judging), but the Illuminati ? I thought they were the villains in one of Dan Brown's novels ?
EDIT : I looked it up on Wikipedia, but there are many organizations (real or fictional) with that name, so I'm still lost meh

Kava
LD4all addict
LD4all addict

I think the Illumanati are there just to create fear, this is there only purpose. They want to lower our vibration, and control most everything. Im learning to ignore them, and just go with it. Thats what life is about you cant let fear stop you from doing your mission on this planet. Im learning that whatever happens happens. I feel protected by God, so I dont think any harm will come to me. Im still trying to figure out what the deal is with the Galatic federation of light. Does anyone know what there all about. I dont think its a hoax I think there the real deal, because they have been putting out alot of videos everyday prepairing us.

ze_gobou
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Well, I watched their video. It sounded more like political stuff than a real spiritual message. Like, Obama is our savior, something like that. (Maybe I can't understand what it's about because I'm not an Indigo, but, well, I'm just telling my opinion on it turn3 ) And the name, Galactic-something, makes the thing sound like they're a bunch of freaks who just escaped from a bad sci-fi book / movie. Again, no offense turn3 Does the name make sense for you ?

Page 1 of 5Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

print   ShareShare