Page 1 of 1

Author  Message 
Picknick10
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: lost count

Instant SP Weird things happening.
PostPosted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

I ususaly wake myself up in the middle of the night and right down a dream then go back to bed, three times over a span of two weeks my body has entered SP without me being still for a long time, and the second time I happened seconds after I was was moving. I know it wasn't dreaming because I tryed inducing it and it worked on the third time, I did a RC right before I did it. What I did was I closed my eyes and tryed to visulize something, I got some very vivid images in my head, and SP hit me almost instantly. I couldnt move and I heard noises, after a while I could move again and I did a RC I was now dreaming. Is it posible that I started dreaming without SP, my body noticed and then quickly entered SP to stop me from hurting myself, or something like that?

Current LD goal(s): Speak to my Subconcious
UltimaDreama
Somniologist
Somniologist
UltimaDreama has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: About 20

Re: Instant SP Weird things happening.
PostPosted: Fri 03 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

Picknick10 wrote:
I ususaly wake myself up in the middle of the night and right down a dream then go back to bed, three times over a span of two weeks my body has entered SP without me being still for a long time, and the second time I happened seconds after I was was moving. I know it wasn't dreaming because I tryed inducing it and it worked on the third time, I did a RC right before I did it. What I did was I closed my eyes and tryed to visulize something, I got some very vivid images in my head, and SP hit me almost instantly. I couldnt move and I heard noises, after a while I could move again and I did a RC I was now dreaming. Is it posible that I started dreaming without SP, my body noticed and then quickly entered SP to stop me from hurting myself, or something like that?

Possibley. Or since you've been doing it recurringly, you've set your brain up. Brain's like routines, and the more you train it into a routine, the more it will stick to it. Your brain knew what you were trying to do, and so aided you.

Either that, or you were more tired than you thought tehe.

Picknick10
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Sat 04 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

Couldnt do it, was interupted with a nosebleed from doing nose RC to much >.> ill try it again tonight

mattias
Globahead
Globahead
mattias has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

PostPosted: Mon 06 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

Picknick10 wrote:
Couldnt do it, was interupted with a nosebleed from doing nose RC to much >.> ill try it again tonight

eek2 How hard are you trying to breathe?? You should do it very lightly!

Picknick10
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Mon 06 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

mattias wrote:
Picknick10 wrote:

eek2 How hard are you trying to breathe?? You should do it very lightly!

I do it lightly, in the winter I have tons of nosebleeds, IDK why but we got it caughterized before to try and stop them I have a blood clotting disorder

Page 1 of 1

print   ShareShare