Rainbow Connection

the first try... :(

Author  Message 
Otherkin
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

the first try... :(
PostPosted: Fri 14 Jan, 2011  Reply with quote

yesterday afternoon i tried to make something.i usually sleep on my chest as i read its not problem for (wild).so.i stayed completly still until my body become like dead.after 1 hour maybe like this and with my eyes closed and after said to my self "next dream i will realize that im dreaming i saw something like grey and purple clouds moving on my eyelids while closed.i m new to LD and i need help what exactly to do after this..suddenly i think i felt asleep for few seconds and felt my body like electrisity on my arms.....but nothing yet...your opinions are always uselfull...

p.s i just tried to see what will happen not for fun just to see...!thanks in advance!

Current LD goal(s): "Practise-Dream Journal"
King Kandy
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 4

Maybe its different for you, but I would imagine you would progress beyond simple clouds before you "fell asleep" in any complete sense, if you were doing WILD right.

Current LD goal(s): Get back up to speed
Otherkin
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

thx for the reply...as i said im complety noob to LD im not afraid to say it tounge2 with these clouds i mean some kind like colours moving behind your closed eyelids.when i focus on them i see them like spining slowly changing colours and after a big period of time suddenly my focus zooming into the center of my eyelids and suddenly all "dark"im still awake i know.but still nothing..btw sorry for my english and sorry if i make you tired with noob questions i have read all the forum as i said im searching about ld 6 years.so forgive my non knoledge :)last time after "clouds"suddenly i felt like falling with high speed and my body jumped up from the bed lol ..so plz your opinions are very usefull thx again smile

King Kandy
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 4

IDK. I see those clouds pretty much as soon as I close my eyes. I never really associated them with deep sleep or anything.

Current LD goal(s): Get back up to speed
Otherkin
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

me too but as i said i cant continue then the techniches.i fall asleep.i will wait for more replies thx king for your answers.i will exersice more and i will start DJ and more basic things asap thx again!hope to start my LDing as soon as i will be ready !Happy dreaming

Hotpot
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 3

I originally used a small dictaphone on voice operated recording but I found that it ate through batteries in 2 or 3 nights. I suspect this was BECAUSE it was in Voice Activated Mode.
I went back to pad and paper after that.

Current LD goal(s): LD at will

print