Lucid Music - Noise Dream

Author  Message 
Beat Doctor
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
LD count: 10

Lucid Music - Noise Dream
PostPosted: Sat 23 Oct, 2010  Reply with quote

I didn't know where to post this, so I posted it here.

Now, Noise Dream is an artist (musician) which I discovered yesterday. I was a little bit drowsy when I listened to him. The music got me even more drowsy. I suddenly got a strange, strange need to lay down on the floor and close my eyes. So I did, just got down with my headphones on. I closed my eyes. I felt like I was in a trance-like state, I saw music visualizations under my eyelids like I never saw before. It was a unique experience I gotta say. After some time, my eyes felt like they were glued to my eyelids, it felt like I can open my eyes, and at the same time I can't. I had a feeling like someone is trying to pull me out of this world. All the time I had a smile on my face (no special reason). 5-10 minutes after this happened I opened my eyes. I looked at a mirror. My eyes were red and bloody and my eye pupils were widened, just like when a person is high on drugs. This music will not cause any paranoia or hallucinations like binaural beats, only a little bit altered state of mind, maybe its a placebo, although I don't think that because I had no awareness that this music might cause this. That night I had something that was close to a LD, using WILD (I never had LD's before):

TheBeatDoctor wrote:
Last night I practiced WILD. I was looking at the images while they were coming to me, and I gotta say, some of them were quite scary, like never before. Anyways, I was very tired, drowsy and sleepy (though I don't know why, because I was going to bed only 1 hour later then usual). So, the HI's slowly turned into a dream, a whole scene, and I was a part of it. After a few seconds I realized I was falling to a sleep, and it 'woke' me up. Certainly, this was not a LD, because it wasn't a dream at all. It wasn't a HI, because it was too damn realistic. Now what is it?
Yes, I felt that that was me, that I have my body. The actual scene is placed somewhere in let's say 16th or 17th century, and in front of me there is a wagon with horses, but it's standing, not driving. Someone is talking to me, but I can't hear him talking. And then, after a few seconds of the scene I realized that I was just falling a sleep, and it took me out of the scene. It is not a LD because I would know it, because every time I remember a dream I feel euphoria, and I didn't feel it now, I just went back to sleep.

Really, this is beautiful music, and best of it is that it is totally free, it's under Creative Commons License, which would mean you can edit it, share it and do whatever you want with it!

Link:
http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/52872
(just click the download button!)

Current LD goal(s): Visit outer space, summon the first lucid dreamer.
Paranoid-Android
LD count: 2 :D

I'm going to download it ! I'm very curious wink5 music2 rechterduim omhoog met knipoog

Current LD goal(s): Look in the sky again!!!!!!!!
Beat Doctor
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

Paranoid-Android wrote:
I'm going to download it ! I'm very curious wink5 music2 rechterduim omhoog met knipoog

Now, it might act differently on different people, but either way its beautiful music and its very good to listen to before bedtime.
Cheers,
The Beat! smile

Current LD goal(s): Visit outer space, summon the first lucid dreamer.
Cay
Lazy
Somniologist
Cay has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: x>50

PostPosted: Mon 01 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

So is there any one song that made you react?

Current LD goal(s): Create a dream clock!
Queen SD
Still Dreaming
cookie lover
LD count: Never enough

PostPosted: Thu 04 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

I listened to the songs, they are rather alternative! Anyway I liked them so I am downloading and trying them out tonight! I'll update if I get any results.

Quiesco
Re-active?
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb, 2011  Reply with quote

I downloaded these awhile ago, and forgot about them. When I put a few on my MP3 by accident, it was the greatest thing ever. Their music is so calming, beautiful, and... out there, it's truly unlike anything else. The visuals they trigger just from the music is amazing. I really hope they make more.

Current LD goal(s): Visit that ball of plasma in the sky. Yup, the Sun.

print