Video Game Dreams

Author  Message 
skyglide
Narnian
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 7

Video Game Dreams
PostPosted: Fri 03 Feb, 2012  Reply with quote

I get TONS of video game realted dreams. whether its me meeting video game characters or actually me inside a video game. Ones i get lots of are mario kart, zelda, and smash bros.
Aslo, ive ever made up game rules in my lucid dream. After realizing i was dreaming when i was being attacked by a dragon, i decided to make a goal to reach the end of the cave i was in. While on the way, collect some gold coins. All the while a dragon was gaining on me. One epic part of it was that i got in this door and right in front of me was another door, and when i got through that one there was yet another door. It was like a never-ending hallway of doors. I was closing every door i got through to keep the dragon from spitting fire at me, and when i finnaly got to the last door this girl was a few yards from me, and yelled out, "take a sharp right!!"
so i slammed the door and took a right. and as soon as i did the the dragon spit out fire and blew the door apart while i was running in slo-mo. It was looking at a movie, SO EPIC!!!

do you get video game dreams and if so PLEASE share them! i find them so interesting and fun!!

Current LD goal(s): Battle monsters, visit heaven, meet some old friends :)
MagykKatte has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes

I get lots of video-game related dreams too! My main ones used to be Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Fable, but now I dream of Skyrim. Most dreams I have somehow relate to the game, whether in scenery or actual gameplay. This makes me seem like I'm obsessed with video games, but I'm not

Childmind
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 4

I just had a day of playing Lord of the rings battle for middle earth. Then in a ND, A rohan warrior was shootingg arrows across a rampart. I was like "WILL 60 ARROWS" and it didnt work. I worked up about 2. then more effort, produced 2 more arrows, suddenly big letters appearred over his quiver sayin "600!!" and his quiver got comically large and he started shooting arrows at hyyper speed. He thanked me, I smiled and left, This dream became lucid as i walked by a digital clock tounge2

Current LD goal(s): As many as possible
skyglide
Narnian
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Sat 04 Feb, 2012  Reply with quote

MagykKatte wrote:
I get lots of video-game related dreams too! My main ones used to be Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Fable, but now I dream of Skyrim. Most dreams I have somehow relate to the game, whether in scenery or actual gameplay. This makes me seem like I'm obsessed with video games, but I'm not

i dont play skyrim but i know what it is and one night i dreampt about a dragon that used a dragon shout, it woke me up and my heart was pounding like crazy!

mattias
Globahead
Globahead
mattias has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

I have video game dreams every so often. I'm usually in the game or watching the game and "playing" with my mind, but not actually using a controller and infront of a screen. I dream of Thief a lot, I'm in the game sneaking around, shooting water arrows at torches and knocking out guards I also dream of Super Mario World for SNES sometimes. This one I see the image and it's always new weird levels. Some times Tomb Raider too. When I was playing Minecraft a lot I'd have dreams too. I'd be punching cubes and stuff lach2

Sometimes I dream of games that don't exist, usually RPG's. I usually see my inventory and quest log and it always looks so cool XD a game I'd like to play!

Childmind
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 4

Dreaming video games is awsome because your imagination is the best gaming console on the planet

Current LD goal(s): As many as possible
Ardosk
Lucid Initiate

I dreamed that I was on the Von Braun in System Shock 2, once. What a nightmare.

EllyEve
This is not an apple
Dream Deity
EllyEve has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 20+

I earned my wings visiting the Velvet Room from Shin Megami Tensei: Persona! wiske

Less lucidly, I rode the Giant Enemy Crab from Scribblenauts (which you can do in the game, after shooting it with a Cupid Bow.) The strange thing was that, even though I wasn't lucid, and even though I never consciously daydreamed about being inside the Scribblenauts world... riding the crab was not a pixelated experience. It was very realistic.

My video game dreams tend to be based on the later installments of Final Fantasy.

kankurou1010
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: >100

PostPosted: Sun 05 Feb, 2012  Reply with quote

most of my video game related dreams are like assassins creed haha grin

alexfred693
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 5

Just had one the other day!
PostPosted: Sun 05 Feb, 2012  Reply with quote

A couple days back I had one that reminded me a lot of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. It kept switching perspective from a 2d platform-style thing back to my body. I love video games and I play them a lot, so it makes sense that I would dream about them often siiw

Current LD goal(s): 1.Fly! 2.Meet Harry Potter in an LD (earn my wings)
Dragonmind
The American Dragon
Somniologist
Dragonmind has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 25

PostPosted: Sun 12 Feb, 2012  Reply with quote

Boo yah! I get video game dreams all the time! I just had a dream last night of a cross between motorstorm, spiderman, and minecraft! Race in many forms across randomly generated terrain that has monsters that come out and try to knock you off your ride! The variety of options, bikes, cars, big rigs, monster trucks, and webslingers. (Who looked like different skinned people in minecraft, I think I saw Riker pass me up paired with a dwarf) Anyways, I was playing zombie mode, I was, at first, a motorcycle, but I kept getting killed by huge packs of zombies. So I switched to websling as the default skin in minecraft and started slinging across towns using a middle train railroad track suspended in mid-air. I lost in the end, but it was because I got caught up in the scenery, that's what the minecraft generator does to you.
Oh, the race was a sprint, (No loop) so it was always generating tunnels and citys in front of you, but just out of sight to where you never noticed.

Current LD goal(s): Such control, I can bridge to Astral Projection!
skyglide
Narnian
Lucid Initiate

[quote="Dragonmind"]Boo yah! I get video game dreams all the time! I just had a dream last night of a cross between motorstorm, spiderman, and minecraft! Race in many forms across randomly generated terrain that has monsters that come out and try to knock you off your ride! The variety of options, bikes, cars, big rigs, monster trucks, and webslingers. (Who looked like different skinned people in minecraft, I think I saw Riker pass me up paired with a dwarf) Anyways, I was playing zombie mode, I was, at first, a motorcycle, but I kept getting killed by huge packs of zombies. So I switched to websling as the default skin in minecraft and started slinging across towns using a middle train railroad track suspended in mid-air. I lost in the end, but it was because I got caught up in the scenery, that's what the minecraft generator does to you.
Oh, the race was a sprint, (No loop) so it was always generating tunnels and citys in front of you, but just out of sight to where you never noticed.[/quote]

Thats preety neat, I love race dreams. I had a minecraft dream even though its my brother who plays it. the dream felt kinda weird since everything was pixelated overspannen even though most of my video game dreams are quite realistic. (oh, by the way, i love dragons too ^.^ )

skyglide
Narnian
Lucid Initiate

[quote="Childmind"]Dreaming video games is awsome because your imagination is the best gaming console on the planet[/quote]

Indeed it is ^^

CaptainBee
Pirate Captain
Somniologist
CaptainBee has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Just last night I had a dream that I was in charge of a construction team that was in charge of building one of the dungeons Link (from LoZ) would have to eventually go through. Sucks that I can hardly remember anything from the dream, except an image of the blueprint of one of the dungeon's floors.

Current LD goal(s): Meet my OCs
Florestan
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: Not enough

PostPosted: Mon 20 Feb, 2012  Reply with quote

mattias wrote:
I also dream of Super Mario World for SNES sometimes. This one I see the image and it's always new weird levels.

DUDE lol... My 360 power supply had to be sent back a couple weeks back so I been at the dreamcast again this week where I started a new quest on SMW on the Dreamsnes emulator hehe... any tips for a good mario experience? tounge2 Ohhhhhhh I bet Jet Set Radio would be an AWESOME ld... Also, I think it'd be interesting to be a peggle ball! I miss my peggle... i'm addicted and without my 360 am having withdrawal symptoms sadblauw

print