LD4all Quest 77: Join the 16th Anniversary Party!

LD4all Quest 77 - may - Join the 16th Anniversary Party!
Author: pasQuale

Every month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Join the 16th Anniversary Party!
Yes, it’s that time of year again, this month LD4all exists [color=purple]16[/color] years! That’s right, [color=purple]16[/color] years! So that means party time! On the 10 year anniversary we also did this Quest and it was very neat, so Q decided to make this a traditional Quest to do every anniversary :grin:

So, in this Quest you will join the LD4all party. Q has thrown a party in the dreamworld and you are all invited! Wear your :ld4all: badge to show you are a member and enter :smile: If you rather want to throw your own party in celebration and invite your LD4all friends, that is also cool. The important part is that you celebrate and have fun!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Find the LD4all party (or throw one yourself)

• :boogie: PARTY!!! :cheer:

• Optional: Meet and greet LD4all members

• Optional: There are gifts for everyone, find yours and open it :smile:

• Alternative: Enter your view of the LD4all community in your dreams. Does it look like a forum or like a real life community?

• Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Q will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

Q will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for completing this Quest
(These are things to inspire, you can do whatever works for you ofcourse :smile: )* Go through a door with the LD4all logo :ld4all: to enter the party scene

• Find a computer, switch it on and expect the forum to appear. Dive in.
  • Summon a dreamguide to take you there.
  • Use an elevator and press the LD4all :ld4all: button.
  • Make a date with someone from the forum to meet up in your dreams, maybe you can go to the party together.
  • You can also focus on the LD4all logo :ld4all: while drifting to sleep.

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• set your mind for this Quest
  • imagine the LD4all party. What will you wear? where is your badge? :ld4all:

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic :smile:

Last but not least: have fun everyone! :happy:

10 year anniversary party
12 year anniversary party
13 year anniversary party
14 year anniversary party

I can see this Quest was a huge success this year :tongue:

/me eats all the dream-LD4all-birthday cookies herself :ebil:

good luck everyone in the next Quest!

Was this the first time the monthly quest wasn’t featured at the top right of the forum? :sad:

I was wondering why this Quest hadn’t gotten any replies at all… :confused:
I now remember that I did try it a couple times but didn’t actually reach the party. Maybe I should have posted my failed atempts anyway :shy:

Guys… I remember the quest used to appear on the top of the page, but that link is gone. IMHO, that’s a great way to make people see it :smile: Why did it change?