My Dream Palace

I’m creating/designing in my dream journal my dream palace, so when I become more advanced at Lucid Dreaming, I can go here easily. The exterior is a lavender pink and white, and it has my name in Gemstones. It has two white pillars in the front and it’s two stories. Here are the rooms.

Entertainment Room- This room basically is full of lucid tools/aids etc. and a Dream Character who I am to talk to if I’m bored. It consists of:

• Wands for summoning, magical stuff etc.
  • Jetpack for flying
  • Dream Character named Ali
  • Microphone for singing ( Creativity )
  • Piano/ Keyboard for making songs
  • Lucid Pills
  • A big portal for teleportation

Volleyball Room- I have a keen interest in Volleyball and since I’m not the best in real life, in dreams I can be as great as I want. This room is like a gym. It consists of:

• A cart holding infinite amount of volleyballs
  • A net
  • Lots of different dream characters in volleyball uniforms for me to compete with

Food/Kitchen Room- This is a room where I will be doing food testing and just eating because people say food can be heavenly in dreams. Consists of:

• Chef
  • A stove
  • High tech food machine ( Input the name, out comes the food )
  • Oven
  • Fridge packed with ( all the food I restrict myself from IRl… c; ) Ice Cream, Fries, Milkshake, Pancakes
  • Krabby Patties ( Oh, yes. )

Roller-Skating Room:
In this room, I will have a mini roller skating rink just for fun. Consists of:

• Roller blades/skates in a cart
  • Rink
  • Music player with DJ
  • Disco Lights
  • Random DC’s to rollerskate with

Art Room- This will be a room where I can freely draw what I want since I’m also an artist. Consists of:

• Lots of blank canvases
  • Paint
  • Pencils/Pens
  • A computer with a tablet plugged in ( I’m a computer artist )
  • A seat for someone to come model or pose
  • DC serving as a model/poser

Spa room- Here, I will go in and there will be a spa… Consists of:

• Masseuse/Massaging room
  • Hot tub
  • A big pool

I will be adding more rooms. I have this drawn in my DJ. Thanks for reading! :smile:

Nice! I will be sure to design a sanctuary of my own and maybe share what it is and what rooms it has, possible a underground bunker.

Mine won’t be much of a palace, but an entire world. I’ll build it bit by bit. That’s my ultimate dream goal. I just need some place where I can be in control for once.

It’s going to be like a giant, giant double sided pie. At the edge there will be a giant waterfall.

Sounds great ^^ I like how youre incorporating nature, I bet nature can really take away the scary realm of dreams ( You know, some people immediately have nightmares when they’re lucid ) but a waterfall sounds like an awesome experience.

I’ve taken this a step further. I drew mine out. Made it in paint. Then created it in the SIMS. I had the idea that if I dreamt about it I could make it a “physical reality”. Now mine is a lil less dreamy due to that aspect but it holds the same purpose. Home base. I always think it would be cool to wake up there in a bed in the same fashion as you wake up here. Big sign in the bedroom, “YOUR LUCID. This is otherworld. Have a great day in World B.”