EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 129
Pause Time

Dreams about sex,kissing...yup part II

Post new topic Reply to topic

Author  Message 
Posts: 1305
Joined: 22 Jun 2003
Last Visit: 23 Aug 2007
Location: San Jose, CA
 
Dreams about sex,kissing...yup part II
PostPosted: Fri 17 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

Part I

yeah it sucks for light sleepers, I'd recommend you didn't try sex until you've got a little more control... makes for a nice waste of an LD.

I should follow my own advice, but I can't. Sadly. But in your next lucid dream just try to stabilize it and control things (not potential sex partners mind you) to get the hang of everything. Then when you feel ready go for it. Just make sure everything is VERY clear and you've got less chance of waking up.[/url]


back to top
Minako
Somniologist
Somniologist
Posts: 186
Joined: 10 Oct 2002
Last Visit: 02 Apr 2009
Location: Land of Dreams
 
PostPosted: Fri 17 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

infection0 wrote:
What does something about the Leos say they are especially horny and prone to raping?!

Oh, someone has just explained to me a synonym would be
"fetish for BDSM"
so...

I think I'm more on the SM than the BD side. wink
And I guess the leather could count as cruelty toward cows. overspannen

I think this topic is going down. Wayyy down.


I never said leos were especially horny and prone to raping! I wouldn't say that! I only said they have in their blood to be in charge, since leos make great leaders and love to be the boss in everything. That's just typical for leos and I should know, I am one.
And I'll have to disappoint you a bit: I'm not really into bdsm and stuff. I'm actually a really romantic person and even a bit shy sometimes. I just like to joke about things like that and then people too often take me too seriously. Besides it's dreams we're talking about, not RL.
And about cruelty towards cows... I don't really care. I never liked cows.


back to top
clarkkent
cookie lover
cookie lover
Posts: 1103
Joined: 01 Oct 2003
Last Visit: 06 Apr 2013
LD count: 100
Location: Smallville
 
PostPosted: Fri 17 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

Minako wrote:
I never said leos were especially horny and prone to raping! I wouldn't say that! I only said they have in their blood to be in charge, since leos make great leaders and love to be the boss in everything. That's just typical for leos and I should know, I am one.
And I'll have to disappoint you a bit: I'm not really into bdsm and stuff. I'm actually a really romantic person and even a bit shy sometimes. I just like to joke about things like that and then people too often take me too seriously. Besides it's dreams we're talking about, not RL.
And about cruelty towards cows... I don't really care. I never liked cows.


I really would like to have bdsm LD's... wink
What do cows have to do with this? I know some people call some women
cows, but that's not nice, isn't it?


back to top
Learjet
Lightning Sprite
Somniologist
56
Posts: 238
Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Last Visit: 17 Jan 2012
Location: Mackay Queensland Australia
 
PostPosted: Fri 17 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

As a light sleeper I can't have LD sex either. I just wake up. I don't get any IRL and don't get in dreams. I just can't win!

back to top
Invisigoth101
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
Posts: 28
Joined: 17 Oct 2003
Last Visit: 28 Oct 2003
Location: Flower Mound, TX
 
RL sex, but no LD sex
PostPosted: Fri 17 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

Well, if i'm lucky my ex-girlfriend and I sometimes get back together for a few weeks at a time, during which sex is great! Unfortunately I can never have Lucid dreams about sex! I wish I could, then I would be able to experiment more!

wiske


back to top
killaklown
Somniologist
Somniologist
Posts: 223
Joined: 07 Aug 2002
Last Visit: 02 Sep 2015
Location: Somewhere In The Distant Future
 
PostPosted: Fri 17 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

Learjet said...
Quote:
As a light sleeper I can't have LD sex either. I just wake up. I don't get any IRL and don't get in dreams. I just can't win!


grrr You're not alone. IT SUCKS!!! grrr

infection0 said...
Quote:
yeah it sucks for light sleepers, I'd recommend you didn't try sex until you've got a little more control... makes for a nice waste of an LD. I should follow my own advice, but I can't. Sadly.


I honestly think lucid sex dreams are more trouble than their worth if that's what you start with. Not only have most of my attempts at lucid sex failed, it seems now, a lot of the times lucid sex comes looking for me!When I realize I'm dreaming, there's always a hot girl around, and WITHOUT even thinking about it I ... you know. Sometimes it's like I can't even control myself, I am just automatically thinking about sex as soon as I'm lucid. This is a problem I have been trying to deal with. I want to completely remove any sexual element from my lucid dreams. Unfortunately that is easier said than done. Especially if you're a Freud fan. I actually had my first success last week when I was lucid, and turned a girl away instead of trying anything. 1 down, infinity to go!


back to top
Invisigoth101
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
Posts: 28
Joined: 17 Oct 2003
Last Visit: 28 Oct 2003
Location: Flower Mound, TX
 
tee hee
PostPosted: Fri 17 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

I wish I could have infinite lucid sex dreams! Hey, if they are such a burden to you I'm take them! Want to trade dreams? laugh. grin

back to top
Posts: 1305
Joined: 22 Jun 2003
Last Visit: 23 Aug 2007
Location: San Jose, CA
 
PostPosted: Sat 18 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

Quote:
Sometimes it's like I can't even control myself, I am just automatically thinking about sex as soon as I'm lucid. This is a problem I have been trying to deal with.


Exactly. I'm never fully conscious in an LD (therefore my IQ level takes a huge drop) and I tend to do stupid and impulsive things during my LDs.

Oh, IRL I would never go for slutty women. They really scare me. There was this alleged prostitute in my middle school my friend was talking about... I had never heard about her and I was pretty damn disgusted.
I'd go for the sweet people. Just clarifying that, since we're talking about sex, might as well amplify part of my personality to suit the topic. I really don't think about sex all the time! Honest!

Quote:
You're not alone. IT SUCKS!!!

Oh, come on, most everyone needs to deal with that. More people are light sleepers than deep sleepers. I've noticed that while trying to play pranks on people at night.

Quote:
I really would like to have bdsm LD's...
What do cows have to do with this? I know some people call some women
cows, but that's not nice, isn't it?


Uh, we're talking about the leather and how we need to kill cows to get leather. Oh, yes, I'd like one or two of those too... but that wouldn't be worth it if I only get one LD per week...


back to top
killaklown
Somniologist
Somniologist
Posts: 223
Joined: 07 Aug 2002
Last Visit: 02 Sep 2015
Location: Somewhere In The Distant Future
 
PostPosted: Sat 18 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

infection0 said:

Quote:
I'm never fully conscious in an LD (therefore my IQ level takes a huge drop) and I tend to do stupid and impulsive things during my LDs.



I'm so with you on that. The stupidest of my lucid dreams in the last few weeks have been about Grand Theft Auto : Vice City since I have been playing it regularly. It seriously invaded my dreams. I was pulling helicopters out of the sky, chasing after Mr. Whoopee and stealing bikes from people. Unfortunately I was not fully conscious and was having too much fun to think about furthering my lucidity. Of course they only lasted about 2 minutes. I do that a lot. I realize I'm dreaming, but can't always further increase my lucidity. And even if I'm lucky enough to remember to do so, most of the techniques never really work. I will however continue with trying not to have sex in my dreams, or think about it while going to sleep... At least until I'm confident enough to stay asleep.


back to top
killaklown
Somniologist
Somniologist
Posts: 223
Joined: 07 Aug 2002
Last Visit: 02 Sep 2015
Location: Somewhere In The Distant Future
 
Re: tee hee
PostPosted: Sat 18 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

Invisigoth101 wrote:
I wish I could have infinite lucid sex dreams! Hey, if they are such a burden to you I'm take them! Want to trade dreams? laugh. grin


They're not a burden. Like I said, I very rarely get to have a complete one.


back to top
Invisigoth101
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
Posts: 28
Joined: 17 Oct 2003
Last Visit: 28 Oct 2003
Location: Flower Mound, TX
 
Re: tee hee
PostPosted: Sat 18 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

killaklown wrote:
Invisigoth101 wrote:
I wish I could have infinite lucid sex dreams! Hey, if they are such a burden to you I'm take them! Want to trade dreams? laugh. grin


They're not a burden. Like I said, I very rarely get to have a complete one.


oh, well, I guess I can't have them either way. sadblauw I can't wait until I do have some lucid sex though! I will probably get too excited and wake up immediately. From what everyone has said, that is generally what will happen unless you have more experience.


back to top
Minako
Somniologist
Somniologist
Posts: 186
Joined: 10 Oct 2002
Last Visit: 02 Apr 2009
Location: Land of Dreams
 
PostPosted: Sat 18 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

I got very close to dream sex this night. Unfortunately I wasn't lucid and the guy and I remembered that we didn't have any condoms... I guess if I was lucid I'd tell him it doesn't matter anyway, but it was just a ND, so we didn't have sex then. Instead we were just kissing, hugging, touching eachother and it was so great and it felt so real!

back to top
Invisigoth101
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
Posts: 28
Joined: 17 Oct 2003
Last Visit: 28 Oct 2003
Location: Flower Mound, TX
 
Mmmm
PostPosted: Sat 18 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

Minako wrote:
I got very close to dream sex this night. Unfortunately I wasn't lucid and the guy and I remembered that we didn't have any condoms... I guess if I was lucid I'd tell him it doesn't matter anyway, but it was just a ND, so we didn't have sex then. Instead we were just kissing, hugging, touching eachother and it was so great and it felt so real!


sounds really good! I can't wait till I have some nice dreams like that!


back to top
Posts: 1305
Joined: 22 Jun 2003
Last Visit: 23 Aug 2007
Location: San Jose, CA
 
PostPosted: Sat 18 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

Well, great sex doesn't require that part! I'm quite embarassed that I
have to be the first to post in the new topic... thanks a lot for making me look like I'm a sex addict! wink


back to top
Dream Monster
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
Posts: 265
Joined: 25 Jun 2003
Last Visit: 03 Nov 2004
Location: Cold, dark...
 
PostPosted: Sat 18 Oct, 2003  Reply with quote

No LD sex yet - but the few ND with sex i have had have been memorable. I particularly remember a dream i had when i was young enough to not know how anything feels or works (cough). i don't even know if i knew anythgn about how girls look down there, but it did not stop me anyway smile

The dream was about me and a girl on a raft or boat drifting down a river in a warm jungle. I think it was triggered by a story where a boy nearly got off with a girl in the jungle (guess my brain changed that detail about nearly hehe). The boat turned into an inflatable matress as we were at it. It feelt weird in a very good way. Perhaps i'll be able to recreate it in an LD sometime


back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

print  

All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB
LD4all ~ spreading the art and knowledge of lucid dreaming online since 1996 ~