EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 127
LD4ALL 23rd Anniversary Party

Lucidity Challenge 37: Winner - Scipio Xaos! Congrats!

Author  Message 
Cornelia Xaos
cookie lover
cookie lover
Cornelia Xaos has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: 339—19/04/17
Location: I'll give you a hint: it's got a blue background with stars, and it's a forum...

PostPosted: Tue 11 Jun, 2013  Reply with quote

HeadInTheClouds: Sorry for this being so late. I think it should count as I was flying in the rain when I found you. I didn't realize that when I first posted it a few weeks ago. tounge2

That being said, I've been gone for quite a while and the tables have turned! eek2 My recall slump has left me in third place! But I'm not giving up yet! I'm pulling out all the stops and going for as many tasks as I can in the next few days! So, I'll start by naming my Task 7 Part IV to be "Get some Vocaloid DCs in my dream and have a concert!" I've been mulling over that idea the past few days and I think it fits perfectly! :D

Now on to my updates:

I have a couple NDs and a WILD. No tasks accomplished, but still a short lucid.

June 8 -> June 9

((WILD Interrupt - Short Lucid Dream))

Current Stats:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Current LD goal(s): Find and chat with Cardia again

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
Alot
MEOW
Dream Deity
LD count: 11.8 estimate

PostPosted: Tue 11 Jun, 2013  Reply with quote

I guess I'll put my personal awesome task for now as being a good mother. Have been too tired and lazy lately to string together my scattered and sometimes confusing dream memories when I wake up. I still recall some elements of a recent dream which involved a play and lava and fake death and eating noodles as a cure. Maybe I'll try to write it tomorrow.

Cornelia Xaos
cookie lover
cookie lover
Scribes
Location: I'll give you a hint: it's got a blue background with stars, and it's a forum...

PostPosted: Wed 12 Jun, 2013  Reply with quote

Well.. No awesome singing or the two separate, but I have some lucid spells! They happened by accident. tounge2 I was still really close to my personal awesome task. :D I'll get it tonight! Huzzah! reallybiggrin

I'm Speaking But No "Sound" Comes Out & Demonic Possession

((I'm Speaking But No "Sound" Comes Out - Medium Lucid Dream - Task 2 Part IV x 3 (Lucid)))

Current Stats:

Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 401

PostPosted: Wed 12 Jun, 2013  Reply with quote

I had an ND here in which I was taking the perspective of an adventurous young woman (Task 4 Part 5) and hiding from an explosion. I ultimately got through unscathed (Task 7 Part 1), but unfortunately I only felt and never really saw the explosion. Stupid NDs, ruining all the fun...

As written in that post, I owe a big thanks to Scipio for reminding me that the explosion was why the word "Boston" was in my notes for the journal entry; I remembered all of the dream's characters and places clearly but had no memory of the dream's events.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits
HeadInTheClouds
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
HeadInTheClouds has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: a lot

PostPosted: Fri 14 Jun, 2013  Reply with quote

Hey, real quick update. I've been too busy to score everything that has been posted, but I do have the scores for all dreams posted before the 7th task. You can find those at the end of this post. Congratulations to StarryGwee for winning the +5 pts creativity points for Task 6! I liked the parrot. Also, congrats to James_uk2008 for completing his personal goal!

It looks like a tight race for first place. Good luck everyone and happy lucid dreaming. smile

Current Scores:

Thorn: 1645
    Lucidis: 0
    James_uk2008: 380
    Masonc1: 350
    Omnisomnia: 0
    MrLucidZombie: 0
    argon: 420
    Scipio Xaos: 1635
    Rhewin: 340
    Cyclonic: 50
    MagykKatte: 20
    Siiw: 520
    StarryGwee: 1560
    Jessica: 155
    GigaByte: 0
    squoak: 70
    mr_Block: 0
    demented: 145

Current LD goal(s): Have a LD every night; Have longer and more vivid dreams

Last edited by HeadInTheClouds on Sat 15 Jun, 2013; edited 1 time in total
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 6.april

Do we need to decide on the awesome task before the dream, or would doing something awesome within the LD, when the chance popped up, count? I turned a desert into an oasis this morning. Even if this doesn't count, i still took the POV of a DC. Will post when i get home.

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

HeadInTheClouds
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
Scribes

Siiw wrote:
Do we need to decide on the awesome task before the dream, or would doing something awesome within the LD, when the chance popped up, count? I turned a desert into an oasis this morning. Even if this doesn't count, i still took the POV of a DC. Will post when i get home.

Yes, the personal awesome task must be posted before you attempt it in your dreams.

Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 6.april

I had a short LD where I switched places with a DC. and for the awesome task, I want to make a planet habitable.

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Chat Mods
Scribes

At the end of this ND, I took the perspective of a game character (Task 4 Part 5). I was so focused on the flight aspect (which I've done before and couldn't use for the LC) that I almost forgot to consider the small amount of points for changing perspectives.

StarryGwee
Meeep meep
Dream Deity
StarryGwee has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 100+

PostPosted: Sat 15 Jun, 2013  Reply with quote

Gah, been lazy and have 2 days of dreams to report. First dream had a moment of lucidity, but it wasn't enough for me to take control. I also felt rain in it when walking outside. Second dream had about 3min of lucidity, also with rain and it was really cold. I didn't remember my task and went about with other things. tounge2

Current LD goal(s): Visit: Imladris, Lothlórien, Hobbiton.
Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Chat Mods
Scribes

Okay, here's an odd one for you, in the third dream of that entry. I'll guess at how I think it scores as I type, but I may be wrong.

I have a lucid moment based on faulty logic (10 points), immediately lose lucidity due to the same logic, regain it shortly after on that logic (5 points for regaining it), and lose it again. I continue through the dream as normal, and later wonder if I'm dreaming (0 points, as this questioning counts as part of lucid points already earned) but have two different reality checks say that things are real. The dream later puts me in the perspective of Bugs Bunny for no discernible reason (20 points via Task 4 Part 4).

I know that Scipio's about to push me backward one place when he posts, so I absolutely must be lucid for the final morning of the LC tomorrow, and I must conform exactly to my incubation. Being ahead at the original scheduled end and then losing because a task was extended for a week would be embarrassing, and I refuse to let it happen. >:0

Cornelia Xaos
cookie lover
cookie lover
Scribes

Thorn: All in good fun. :3 Good luck!

Well here I am with a LONG LUCID DREAM! :D It's great! I also survived an explosion! :O And, to top it off, I think I had my longest LD yet! Gotta push myself for tonight, though, I don't want to make things too easy for Thorn.. ^^

June 12 -> June 14

((McSandwiches and Exploding Helicopters - Long Lucid Dream - Task 7 Part I (Lucid-E) - Longest Lucid Dream))

Current Stats:

StarryGwee
Meeep meep
Dream Deity
StarryGwee has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 100+

PostPosted: Sun 16 Jun, 2013  Reply with quote

Today I had an ND where me and a few others were listening to the LOTR soundtrack by Howard Shore. We were upset cause Gandalf died in the dream earlier. Gandalf's lament song came up, I began singing along cos I'm a hardcore lotr fan lol tounge2. And it was in Elvish, (I even studied a bit of Quenya irl).

After that dream I had another where I was in the perspective of Jackie chan and switched to a random woman. As Jackie Chan I stopped a little boy from stabbing his father, I saw a vision of him doing it beforehand. I rushed the father to safety. We escaped through some secret stairways leading to the walkout basement. After a bit of hopping fences and landing into snow. We managed to escape, the fbi were after us. After we were at a wide park, my perspective switches to a woman there. I threw a snowball at some woman randomly she gets mad and comes attack. Afterwards I wake up.

Current LD goal(s): Visit: Imladris, Lothlórien, Hobbiton.
HeadInTheClouds
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
Scribes

Wow, it's a tight race for first place. This will be interesting to see who wins. Good luck all with getting in your final dreams. Tomorrow night, LC 37 shall close at 11:00 p.m. PST, June 16, 2013.

StarryGwee wrote:
Today I had an ND where me and a few others were listening to the LOTR soundtrack by Howard Shore. We were upset cause Gandalf died in the dream earlier. Gandalf's lament song came up, I began singing along cos I'm a hardcore lotr fan lol tounge2. And it was in Elvish, (I even studied a bit of Quenya irl).

Awesome! I like that you sang a song in Elvish. rechterduim omhoog met knipoog

Cornelia Xaos
cookie lover
cookie lover
Scribes

Well not exactly the ending I wanted, but at least it is a lucid ending. wink5 Really sucks, though, that I didn't manage to complete Task 6. sadblauw This is the first LC I've done with such success, though. smile How'd everyone else do?

Lucid Penguin

((Lucid Penguin - Short Lucid Dream))

Final Stats:

print