LD4all Quest 82 [May]: Be Creative!

LD4all Quest 82: May: Be Creative!
Author: moogle Original idea: Lucidaider

Every month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Be Creative!
Spring is often the time for spring cleaning, decorating and home improvements. So the quest for this month is to create your dream building. It can be a small hut or a castle. Let your imagination loose. How many rooms will your building have? Will you also design the grounds?

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Use your lucid powers to make a change to your building.

• Optional. Walk through the rooms altering the decor and fittings.

• Optional. Look through a window and also change the surrounding area.

• Greater difficulty. Return to visit the location in a later LD

• Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Qu will only give wings if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

Qu will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for completing this Quest
These are just suggestions of course, you can do whatever works for you :content:

• Get inspired by thinking about the possibilities
  • If you are artistic, make drawings of what you may create.
  • Watch films or read books that contain transformation magic in them to get used to the idea to being able to make changes by will power.

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• Set your mind for this Quest.
  • Decide on what type of building and theme you would create.

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic :smile:

Last but not least: have fun everyone! Good luck :thumbs:

New quest is up. Good luck everyone. :boogie:

Awesome. I’m so excited to see a new quest again. :hyper:

I already attempted it in a LD last night, but failed. I tried to turn the walls around me into mirrors, so that the entire room’s surfaces would be mirrors, but I only saw a slight distortion on the walls, and they ended up the same as before I tried.

Great idea!

I watched bunch of documentary about architecture recently, that should hopefully give me some inspiration :smile:

I’ll have to be creative and decorate my house… for LD4all’s 17th anniversary party. :partying_face:

Yeaaah I was lacking of motivation to LD and now a new Quest !! :happy:

I m so happy ! Let s go sleep :tongue:

Break I created some buildings … but I wasn’t lucid :spinning:

I think I will participate! Last night I had a dream that I was in my house which was completely different from WL.

I think this is a good start, images are still in the head and the feeling of the house itself, to be honest it felt more like a maze then a house… :content:

Heh a building quest…This is a new one…Hmm earth bend one?..All for it :yinyang: .

Just under 2 weeks to go, but still plenty of time to complete the quest.

Shit 2 lucid dreams till now but such a low lucidity lvl each time :meh:

Bad luck koal44 :meh:

This quest is now over. You can still do it and post in this topic, but you won’t be able to earn wings.

The quest for June can be found here

LD4all Quest 83 [June]: Your Dream Vacation!