LC 13 - TM: Blue&White - winner: relV
LC 14 - TM: relV - winner: GHOSTIE11
LC 15 - TM: GHOSTIE11 - winner: unknownuser33
LC 16 - TM: Danielns13 - winner: rkr7
LC 17 - TM: Angelmouse - winner: pasQuale
LC 18 - TM: Magnus - winner: Amaryllis
LC 19 - TM: Amaryllis - winner: Dryalantha
LC 20 - TM: Dryalantha - winner: Shadow Dreamer and Amaryllis
LC 21 - TM: Dryalantha - winner: Undecided (but probably Wyvern)
LC 22 - TM: Danilens13 - winner: tosxyChor
LC 23 - TM: tosxyChor - winner: Wyvern
LC 24 - TM: Wyvern - winner: tosxyChor
LC 25 - TM: Rhewin - winner: Solaris
LC 26 - TM: Solaris - winner: Rhewin
LC 27 - TM: tosxyChor - winner: Rhewin
LC 28 - TM: Rhewin - winner: Siiw
LC 29 – TM: Siiw – winner: Rhewin
LC 30 – TM: Puce – winner: Wega
LC 31 - TM: Mimmo0 - winner: Limitles
LC 32 - TM: Limitles - winner: Nicklebrick
LC 33 - TM: Nicklebrick - winner: elnaureth
LC 34 - TM: elnaureth - winner: DreamSailor
LC 35 - TM: Ysim - winner: Koharo
LC 36 - TM: Rhewin - winner: HeadInTheClouds
LC 37 - TM: HeadInTheClouds - winner: Scipio Xaos
LC 38 - TM: Scipio Xaos - winner: Thorn
LC 39 - TM: Thorn - winner: Koharo

Introduction

Welcome everyone to LC 40! :welcome:

Wow, it’s the 40th LC :partying_face: . That’s quite a big milestone, and I, your TM HeadInTheClouds, have some special plans for this LC. For those who have never participated or have never bothered to read the introductions to the LC, the LC is about becoming lucid. It is a (sometimes) friendly competition and motivator to not only become lucid more often, but to gain skills in dream control through completing weekly tasks. The most important thing is to just have fun with it, and hopefully you will find that you have more frequent and better quality lucid dreams.

I have been discussing the rules of the LC with the winner of the last LC, as well as the last two TMs. Koharo, Thorn, and Scipio Xaos have helped me to design and reconstruct some of the rules so that beginning with this LC, there will be a more standardized version of the LC. With that said, the winner can always change anything they want, but as the last three LCs have been significantly different from those that preceded them, this one hopes to be the beginning of a new trend for the LCs. I think it might also be worth mentioning that Koharo, the previous winner of LC 39, will be designing one of the tasks for this LC!

There aren’t too many changes, but please make sure to look over them as there are some significant ones. Of note would be the addition of an extended task, a change to FLDs, and a change to creativity points. After much debate between the four of us who worked on these rules, it was agreed that FLD points should be removed for now as there is a raging debate as to how to define what a FLD is within the Scribes. As it stands, it seems that there are two different definitions people are using for FLD. Should the definition be finalized during this competition, I will add FLD pts back. If this situation arises, I will also make sure to put it to a vote for the current contestants before adding it back in in the middle of the competition. If the FLD points do return, they will be capped at 50% of a person’s total pts coming from becoming lucid. I recommend to any TM in the future to do something similar should they reinstate FLD pts, as it was quite unexpected when people got tons of FLD pts during the last LC. Now, I’ve jabbered on enough about the FLD pts, so please read through the rest of the rules. Any changes from the last LC, or clarifications that were in previous LCs but unstated, are in red.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

LD Points

You get these just for having an LD! You do not have to complete a task to get these, so post any and every lucid experience!

Points awarded for each dream:* You wonder if you’re dreaming. 5 points

• Short LD: You have whatever you would consider to be short according to typical LD’s you’ve had in the past. 20 points
  • Medium LD: You have what you would consider a medium length LD. This should be the average length of most of your dreams up to this point. 30 points
  • Long LD: You have what you would consider a long LD. 40 points
  • Longest Dream: You break your personal record for longest LD (see details for new dreamers below). 50 points
    Everybody is requested, but not required, to provide an average length on signup (unless you have never had an LD before), and point calculating will be done accordingly. You may also state the length of each LD as short, medium, long, or longest upon submission for points, as timing LDs isn’t always easy but “feeling” the length may be. Be careful; average LD lengths cannot be changed while the challenge runs.

For those who have never had a lucid dream before, anything less than 1 minute will count as short, 1 to 5 minutes will count as medium, and anything longer will be considered long. You will not be eligible for “longest LD” points until after your first long LD.

A dream is considered a single one until you either get out of bed or record your dreams somehow (this includes notes made between dreams). DEILDs/chaining will be considered one dream unless you record notes in between.

If you have your first lucid dream while the LC is running you will get 75 points!

If you become lucid through a technique with which you have never succeeded before, you will receive 50 points. If you’re about to try a new technique, or are simply new to lucid dreaming and want to find out which technique suits you best, this is your chance. However, these extra points are not awarded for your first ever lucid dream. Please be clear about this when you report your dream.

As you can see, this scoring system is very subjective. This is because different people have different average lengths for lucid dreams. What one person may consider short may be someone else’s medium, and so on. This is so people can work on improving their own personal bests. It encourages the more advanced LDers to work hard, too. To help you get a definite idea of what your usual duration is, you must post your average (or medium) LD time when you sign up.

Chaining and regaining lucidity: If you lose lucidity or awaken, then use DEILD or regain lucidity without starting a new dream, you are awarded 10 points, applicable only once per dream. This has been scaled down from LCs 37 and 38 due to smaller point values for tasks. Note that the new LD is counted as a continuation of the previous one; so, for example, you can have a medium LD, then chain and raise the LD score to that of a long one.

Task Points

These are the points you are awarded for attempting, and completing, the various tasks. You do not have to be lucid to complete a task, but you will earn the most points while lucid. Each task will have different ways of rewarding points, and they will be explained as each task is posted.

You will earn points for completing the tasks as they are set, but you might earn more points if you do it in your personal style or as part of achieving one of your own goals. Creativity points will be awarded by the TM for any dreams in which the TM thinks that someone has achieved a task in a creative way. These will be from 0 - 5 pts. I will also award 20 pts to whomever has the most creative way of completing that week’s task. Additional creativity pts can be given at the discretion of the TM. Creativity points aren’t meant to be awarded in a large amount, and because of the risk of personal bias, if the TM feels that the winner of the LC has won because of a score difference of 50 or more due to creativity points, then the TM has a right to issue a tiebreaker to decide the winner.

Tasks will specify if and how they are repeatable. Note that you may have to approach the task in a different way per attempt in order to earn additional points.

For each task, the following bonuses can be awarded:* 30 lucid points (for any task accomplished while lucid; this is separate from LD points and obtainable exactly once per task)

• 20 early points (for completing the last task active when you go to sleep; obtainable exactly once per task)
  • 20 combo points (for doing a task other than the latest one for which you have not yet earned early points or combo points alongside another task)

The Large (Extended) Points Task
This LC will see the official addition of the extended task that Thorn introduced in LC 39. This will be a task worth a large amount of points. It will start beside Task 2. The extended task consists of four separate, but related tasks, that get harder as you progress. This task can only be completed in a LD, one part of the task per LD, and awards points only if you complete all parts of the task. For those who want clarification on this task, please feel free to PM me. However, all relevant information will be posted alongside Task 2. The Extended task is not eligible for lucid/combo/early points.

Group Incubation
There will be group incubation points for each task. The amount of points may vary between tasks and the complexity of the task itself. However, each task’s group incubation will not exceed 50 pts. More information about group incubation will be posted with the first task.

Quest Points

The monthly Quest counts as a task, and awards 75 points for completion. If you complete the monthly quest after signing up but before we begin, you may repeat the conditions for Quest completion in an LD once the LC begins to get these points.

Personal Goal/Task

When you sign up, you may also give your personal task(s). That is, a task that is one of your goals for LDing that you feel merits points for being significant to you. Completion of a personal task awards 100 points, after which you may submit a second personal goal that will earn 25 points for completion. Personal Goals can only be changed after the completion of the goal, so choose carefully! Also know that lucid/combo/early bonuses aren’t awarded for completing your personal tasks.

Deadlines and Calculation

Challenges will last 7 days each. I may announce extensions at any time based on extenuating circumstances. If I haven’t posted the new challenge after 7 days, consider the task extended until 1 night after the next task is posted.

If you have any questions about deadlines, please PM me.

When posting dream info to gain points, please include the following information in your posts:* The number of LDs you had and the length of each one (please specify short, medium, or long; otherwise, I will make my own judgment based off of the length of the dream and your average LD time.)

• Any tasks completed and relevant task information (e.g., what tasks were completed and if you were lucid)
  • Anything else that is relevant for points, such as completion of personal goal, completion of current quest, chaining, and anything else.
  • Post your whole dream or a link to your dream journal; however, it is not mandatory as long as you supplied the above information.
    Be aware that while you can certainly claim “I did tasks” and not elaborate, you forfeit creativity points as well as the chance for me to read the dream and see other possible points.

I believe that it is the responsibility of the Task Master to read the DJ entries of the contestants, but it is equally the responsibility of the contestants to supply DJ entries. I will not go and look through everyone’s DJ for dreams eligible, but I will read all dream entries posted in this thread or linked in this thread.

You are free to calculate points to check your standing, but the TM is the official scorekeeper. If you feel I made an error in points, please PM me immediately and I will either explain or correct. We are here to have fun, so if you and I disagree on how many points you have earned, please do not make a scene. If you don’t like how I award points, then win the LC so you can make up your own rules! :tongue:

The LC will start when we have a minimum of 10 participants. There is a maximum of 20, but if we hit that many, I will allow more to sign up than just 20 for this LC.
I’ll allow signups until the end of Task 1.

Please note to include the following for your sign-up. Besides your personal goal, you should supply an action you’d like to take in a dream, a setting you’d like to visit, and a form you’d like to take. They needn’t all happen in one dream, so don’t feel as if they must be logically connected. Try to make them things that you don’t do skillfully or routinely in LDs already (else you don’t gain anything!). Do not overlap these things (e.g., an action cannot be “shapeshift”, as it leads to a desired form, just as an action shouldn’t be “go to a certain place” or “time travel”). It would be helpful — but is not required — for you to provide an explanation of these choices in a short paragraph after your sign-up as well, as it will enlighten the other LC participants and may come in handy later. Your desired action, setting, and form will be used in future tasks to allow you to gain points. They can’t be changed during the competition, so pick carefully. I will provide my own information as a sample sign-up.

Sample sign-up:

LC 39 Signups List [Name (Average LD Time)]

1. HeadInTheClouds (3 minutes)
  • Personal Goal: Become all of the Avengers
  • Desired Action: Clone Myself
  • Desired Setting: Cloud 9
  • Desired Form: Mirror

I became the Hulk and Captain America in the last LC, so I decided I minus well become all of the rest of the Avengers. Next up is Thor, but so far I have failed. I’ve been wanting to clone myself for awhile, as I think it would be fun. For my desired setting, I decided I ought to be on a cloud, akin to my name, so I thought cloud 9 would be the funnest. Anyone who has read my dreams knows how much I like to use mirrors, so I figured why not actually become the mirror. I’ve never transformed into a non-animate object before, so it should be a challenge.

Actual sign-ups, minus paragraphs:

LC 40 Signups List [Name (Average LD Time)]

1. Maximum (10-20 seconds?)
  • Personal Goal: Speak to my subconscious
  • Desired Action: Convince a DC that I am God
  • Desired Setting: Mendenhall Ice Caves, Juneau, Alaska (Or somewhere similar)
  • Desired Form: Visored/Vizard (Bleach)
  1. Mew151 (< 5 seconds)
  • Personal Goal: Shoot Fireworks from my hands
  • Desired Action: Play Dance Dance Revolution Dream Mix
  • Desired Setting: Final Destination (no items)
  • Desired Form: A mew (see avatar)
  1. Scipio Xaos (3 to 5 Minutes)
  • Personal Goal: Tiny Adventures
  • Desired Action: Fly
  • Desired Setting: Some sort of Gothic Castle
  • Desired Form: A slime (amorphous)
  1. Yev (1 minute)
  • Personal Goal: Get some useful advice from a DC
  • Desired Setting: An orchard
  • Desired Form: Dolphin
  1. Thorn (5 minutes)
  • Personal Goal: Meet/create a DC representing some aspect of myself
  • Desired Action: Learn to manipulate a force of nature (fire, electricity, etc.)
  • Desired Setting: The place I found at the end of this dream
  • Desired Form: My current avatar
  1. Lumessence (??)
  • Personal Goal: Reconnect with Phoenix DG, Leska.
  • Desired Setting: The End.
  • Desired Form: Winged.
  1. Letaali(1 minute)
  • Personal Goal: Talk about my lding with a DC
  • Desired Action: Increase lucidity
  • Desired Setting: Frozen planet
  • Desired Form: Armored
  1. Wyvern (15 minutes)
  • Personal Goal: Get over my irrational fear - Completed. New goal: Decapitate myself
  • Desired Action: Eat ;D
  • Desired Setting: The Couch
  • Desired Form: Liquid (used to be Audrey 2)
  1. Muccy ( 20 seconds)
  • Personal Goal: Fly like Superman ( not just levitate)
  • Desired Action: Shoot fireballs out of my hands
  • Desired Setting: Hogwarts :happy:
  • Desired Form: God ( Greek style)
  1. ian1 (5 minutes)
  • Personal Goal: Fly
  • Desired Action: Bring an inanimate object to life
  • Desired Setting: This place
  • Desired Form: Dragon
  1. Rhewin (4-7 minutes)
  • Personal Goal: Find my DG
  • Desired Action: Explore space
  • Desired Setting: USS Enterprise. What? You thought I would say TARDIS?
  • Desired Form: Chester the Cheetah… just because Wyvern had to be mean and choose Audrey II :razz:
  1. BrandonBoss (10 minutes)
  • Personal Goal: Complete a Kamehameha (failed twice…)
  • Desired Action: Eating
  • Desired Setting: Woods
  • Desired Form: Wolf
  1. James_UK2008 (5-7 minutes)
  • Personal Goal: Try and find my Spirit Guide
  • Desired Action: Stabilise my dream environment
  • Desired Setting: A Forest/Jungle
  • Desired Form: Yautja
  1. KauaiDreamer (10 minutes)
  • Personal Goal: Not sure (waiting for goal)
  • Desired Action: Ask the dream a question
  • Desired Setting: on a mountain top
  • Desired Form: myself (may require change)

Tasks:
Task 1 - Juggling
Task 2 - Natural Disasters
Task 3 - Horror
Task 4 - Transform a DC
Task 5 - Take a Picture
Task 6 - Water Activities
Task 7 - Mirrors

Obviously, I haven’t had much experience with LDs. It was just a one-month project me and my stepbrother did over the summer, but I’d like to start doing it seriously! Hopefully, this will help me with motivation!

1. Mew151 (< 5 seconds)

Welp, not much has changed from last competition. I changed my desired action because I wanted to be somewhat different. Dance Dance Revolution Dream Mix is a special version of DDR that appears in my dreams (It’s not really called that in the dreams but that’s what I like to call it :razz: ). It features hit songs like “alpha type healing vision (bluegrass mix)” among other things. Playing DDR is one part of a significant lucid dreaming goal I have, the other parts I will not share so I don’t spoil all the awesomeness :content:. I also changed my desired setting to go along with another goal regarding Super Smash Bros. I had. Also because I thought it would be kind of funny.

1. Mew151 (< 5 seconds)

Well a little explanation, eh?

Tiny Adventures: Basically it’s an incubation that Thorn and I started up a couple competitions ago and it’s about time that it get’s done. See ya in the dream, Thorn. :tongue:

Fly: Something simple, something enjoyable, and something I need more of.

Some sort of Gothic Castle: Just what has been popping up in my incubations lately. I think it could be cool.

A slime (amorphous): Being in chat with Masonc1 gave me this idea… what would it feel like? Would you see? How would you see? Well… I plan to find out! :content:

1. Mew151 (< 5 seconds)
  1. Yev (1 minute)

My personal goal is carried over from the last LC, and I chose it because my DCs probably have something to tell me, and should probably listen. :tongue: My desired action of flying also carries over from the last LC. This time, I chose an orchard as my desired setting, because a lot of my dreams take place in a city, or suburban, environment, and a more rural environment would be a bit of a change. For my desired form, well, right after the last LC started, I thought, I really should have chosen a dolphin as my form, but it was too late to change it. So I’m doing it this time, because it sounds like fun. :smile:

1. Mew151 (< 5 seconds)
  1. Yev (1 minute)
  1. Thorn (5 minutes)
  • Desired Action: Learn to manipulate a force of nature (fire, electricity, etc.)

I’ve always wanted something akin to a dream guide, but I believe it’s really an aspect of myself, hence my wording for my personal goal. I’ve become a bit more generalized since my sample post in the previous LC. For my action, several LD4all members have been using such things both as dream weaponry and just for show, and I’d like to join them. For my setting, I was struck with awe when I first saw it, and I believe it’d serve as a great place to build a lucid “world”. For my form, Wyvern drew how he saw me in a dream of his, and since I administrate a Sonic the Hedgehog speed running site, it seems only fitting.

1. Mew151 (< 5 seconds)
  1. Yev (1 minute)
  1. Thorn (5 minutes)
  1. Lumessence (??)

A lot has happened in the past several weeks, and one of my greatest concerns is that the last time I tried to call my DG, they appeared as they always do (descending from the sky), but this time they were highly transparent, and faded out rather quickly. I felt very detached from Leska, so my goal is to try to reconnect.

Action: fly?
Really. Really? Yes. Really. After having my first few LD’s without being able to fly, I’ve found this limitation very chaining. Though I had honestly expected it would make things more exciting to not be able to fly, it hasn’t turned out to be the case.

Setting: The End/Rebirth
No, this is not a minecraft reference.
Occasionally I have dreams where there is some form of end approaching. End of the world? End of a reality? It’s difficult to describe. But they usually result in some kind of rebirth that follows. I seem to find these dreams most thrilling and enjoyable.

Form: Winged.
I’ll be honest. The first thing that came to mind was “Cocktail.”, but I’m not sure that would go over too well.
The last several weeks, I’ve been having heavy “daydreams” about myself having large spectral wings, and soaring through the heavens. Other than the times I’ve shapeshifted into things like dragons, and other winged creatures (which is quite rare) , I have never actually had any form of wings of my own. So I hope a “Winged Lumessence” is a valid form.

Sorry. Broken list was my fault.

1. Mew151 (< 5 seconds)
  1. Yev (1 minute)
  1. Thorn (5 minutes)
  1. Lumessence (??)
  1. Letaali(1 minute)

I want to have a talk with a DC, because I haven’t focused on connecting with any DC in my LDs, usually I’m wandering alone in them. I also think it help to talk with “myself” about it, possibly rooting my intention for lding deeper into my mind.

Increasing lucidity is an action that will help me do everything else I desire.

Frozen planet is a place I have visited a few times in my NDs, I feel I was forced out when I wanted to explore a town inside a crystal mountain. I will try to do it in a lucid dream.

Having armor would make me feel stronger and more in control. Last time I had protective gear in a normal dream I could take gunfire from an attack helicopter without getting hurt.

1. Mew151 (< 5 seconds)
  1. Yev (1 minute)
  1. Thorn (5 minutes)
  1. Lumessence (??)
  1. Letaali(1 minute)
  1. Wyvern (15 minutes)
  • Personal Goal: Get over my irrational fear
  • Desired Form: Audrey 2

1. Mew151 (< 5 seconds)
  1. Yev (1 minute)
  1. Thorn (5 minutes)
  1. Lumessence (??)
  1. Letaali(1 minute)
  1. Wyvern (15 minutes)
  1. Muccy ( 20 seconds)

I’m going to use my list from last LC, as I didn’t really end up completing any of these, or at least not to the extent I would have liked to.

ian1 (5 minutes)

I don’t really have much time to post right now, so I’ll copy my details from the previous LC:

[spoiler]Me personal goal, as stated above, is to fly. Though I’ve had some limited success with it in the past, It’s always been difficult for me, and I’ve never really been able to use it to the extent I wanted. Flying is very important to me, as it would give a great deal more freedom of movement for me in dreams. Before, it’s always been the case that I’m stuck in whatever dream environment I begin in. Occasionally, I’ll be able to navigate to a brand new setting, but being stuck on foot is very limiting. Flight would truly open up the dreamworld to me.

Since I’ve already flown in lucid dreams, I want to add some additional requirements to my goal so that I am able to push the boundaries of my capabilities in dreams. I want to either:

1. remain in the air for a significant amount of time. (say, at least 2 minutes)
    or,
  2. land in a different setting than where I took off from. (And I mean different. I don’t want to take off from a suburban neighborhood and land in another, similar looking suburban neighborhood)

I will only consider my personal goal met if at least one of those requirements is satisfied.

For my desired action, I chose bringing an inanimate object to life, because most DCs are just normal people, or maybe animals. I want to encounter truly surreal entities in my LDs. And I find the idea of animating inanimate objects pretty cool anyways.

The setting? Found the pic on deviant art a while back, and it definitely looked interesting. It looks to have a nice balance of natural and man-made, creating a nice, peaceful place to explore. It looks like the kind of place I may even want to revisit and explore some of the areas I missed during previous visits.

I wasn’t sure what to go with with transformation, but eventually picked dinosaur, as it seemed pretty cool. I later changed it to dragon, as it has all the awesome of dinosaurs, with the added bonus of wings and fire breath.[/spoiler]

I might add more to this later

Yeeaaah, I’m too lazy to add ian to the full list. So here I go.

Rhewin (4-7 minutes)

• Desired Form: Chester the Cheetah… just because Wyvern had to be mean and choose Audrey II :razz:

BrandonBoss (10 minutes)
Personal Goal: Complete a Kamehameha (failed twice…)
Desired Action: Eating
Desired Setting: Woods
Desired Form: Wolf

1. Mew151 (< 5 seconds)
  1. Yev (1 minute)
  1. Thorn (5 minutes)
  1. Lumessence (??)
  1. Letaali(1 minute)
  1. Wyvern (15 minutes)
  1. Muccy ( 20 seconds)
  1. ian1 (5 minutes)
  1. Rhewin (4-7 minutes)

Repaying my debt.

@Lumessence
Thanks for putting the signups back into a list for me :smile: .

So, we have our minimum of at least 10 people signed-up. I want to give a couple extra days for anyone else who wants to sign-up, so I’ll post the first task on Sunday afternoon PST. If anyone has any questions please post here or PM me.

[center]Task 1 – Juggling
[/center]
LC 40 is now officially open! Welcome everyone to task 1. This week, we shall begin our adventure with a seemingly simple task. Yet, sometimes thing are not as simple as they appear to be. This week’s task looks to find you juggling in your dreams. Most people associate juggling with something like balls or perhaps something requiring more skill that you might find in a circus. This is a dream, though, and anything is possible! I can’t wait to see how everyone will decide to pursue this task :smile: . Without further ado, below is the breakdown of points for task 1.

1. Juggle (can be anything) – 50 pts
2. Juggle Something Impossible to Juggle in Real Life – 30 pts
3. Every Other Instance of Juggling – 5 pts/tick

Group incubation information is posted below this post. Everyone is eligible for creativity points, but whomever I like the most will get an extra bonus of creativity pts, just like it says in the rules.

Also, for this task, there are a couple extra things that can earn points. If you can manage to combine this task with your desired action, setting, or form, I will award 5 extra pts. You are eligible for the extra points once for each desired combination; namely action + task 1, setting + task 1, and form + task1. This means you can earn a total of 15 extra points this round, but each 5 pt bonus must be accomplished in a separate dream from the other 5 pt bonuses. These extra bonus pts are exclusive to this task, and may or may not appear in other tasks. If for some reason you believe that it is impossible to combine your desired action, setting, or form with task 1, then you may use someone else’s action, setting, or form, but you must make it clear in your post that this is what you’re doing and also include that you believe it impossible to combine your action, setting, or form with task 1.

All that’s left to say is good luck and have fun! Make sure to read my post below on group incubation. If anyone has questions, please ask here or PM me :happy:.

Group Incubation

Similar to last time, I am going to allow people to pair up for this LC. These pairings must be chosen by the beginning of week 2. When you have confirmed with your partner that you want to work together, post here or PM me. Once I get the first confirmation, I will make a post that I will continue to update that shows the pairings.

You are not required to choose a LC partner, but if you want one, it must be before task 2. I’m also going to allow teams consisting of up to 4 people, although this may make it harder to gain the points that will come from tasks involving your LC partner/team than just pairing with one person. For those who want a partner or team and can’t find one, they will be able to use me to fill in the gap. For those who simply refuse to partner up, I will try to provide an alternative, but you may end up sacrificing pts that could be earned if no alternative is feasible. Those who have questions can PM me or post here, as always :content: .

Group incubation will work slightly different this time around. You will work with your LC partner or team members to create a group incubation. You will have approximately 48 hours to decide on what you want it to be, meaning that it must be posted in this forum by 2:00 pm PST/ 5:00 pm EST (GMT - 8:00 ) assuming I post the task sometime on Sunday afternoon. If I am late in posting a task, it will be extended accordingly. Each task may be worth a different amount of pts for group incubation. With the exception of this week, group incubation pts will be placed in the main post. If the group incubation is sufficiently hard enough, I may tack on extra pts. This week’s group incubation is worth 30 pts, 15 for attempting it but failing at the juggling, with the other 15 added if you succeed in juggling. Depending on the complexity of each group’s incubation, this can be changed, but for now it is how the pts will break down for this task.

As no one has chosen a partner or team yet, I will allow posting of people’s group incubations until Thursday evening. If you refuse to have a partner or be part of a team, then you will not be eligible for group incubation points. If for some reason you can’t find someone, then I’ll be your partner. PM me and we will figure something out. However, this is only to happen if you simply can’t find anyone to pair with or any team to join. It should also be noted that group incubation pts will be worth half of their value once a new task is posted, which means that when task 2 is posted, task 1’s group incubation pts will be 7.5 pts + 7.5 pts for a total of 15 pts. If this is confusing, please post here or PM me.

1. Mew151 (< 5 seconds)
  1. Yev (1 minute)
  1. Thorn (5 minutes)
  1. Lumessence (??)
  1. Letaali(1 minute)
  1. Wyvern (15 minutes)
  1. Muccy ( 20 seconds)
  1. ian1 (5 minutes)
  1. Rhewin (4-7 minutes)
  1. James_UK2008 (5-7 minutes)
  • Personal Goal: Try and find my Spirit Guide
  • Desired Action: Stabilise my dream environment
  • Desired Setting: A Forest/Jungle
  • Desired Form: Yautja

Gotta be honest, I don’t see how you can group incubate juggling or how you could make it different from self incubation. Is it over what you juggle in particular?

KauaiDreamer (10 minutes)
Personal Goal: Not sure
Desired Action: Ask the dream a question, and juggle of course :smile:
Desired Setting: on a mountain top
Desired Form: myself