LD4all Quest 93: July: Revisit a Dream... Revisited!

LD4all Quest 93: July: Revisit a Dream… Revisited!
Author: Rhewin; Original idea: Qu

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Revisit a Dream… Revisited!
What’s that you say? We already did this in Quest 27? Well, I’m just gonna go out on a limb and say most of you are like me: you weren’t here at the time attempt it :razz:.

In this Quest, we’re going to explore a previous dream. We all have that one dream that we absolutely loved and would like to have again. Now’s your chance to do it.

You could revisit a previous ND or LD, but you need to be lucid to complete the Quest. Keep in mind that you need to revisit the dream, not just the location.

To complete this Quest and earn your wings:

• Become lucid
  • Travel back to your favorite dream
  • Optional: change the events of the dream.

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Qu will give wings if you think you should have them; the wings are a reward for yourself.

Qu will give wings to everyone who asks for them at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for Completing this Quest

• As you do your lucid dream incubation, think of your favorite dream.
  • Try to remember any details that you can.
  • Read your DJ entry for the dream.
  • Try a technique like VILD or DEILD; they can make it easier to enter a specific location from the start.

Good luck, and happy lucids! :tardis:

“Keep in mind that you need to revisit the dream, not just the location.” Well I was going to say that this is my current ld goal, but I just want to visit a location. This quest seems tricky, but I’ll try it if I get a chance.

For this dream, I had incubated my second transformation into a dragon, and I managed to indeed become lucid in the same place and re-enact the same method of transformation. I did change one detail in that I turned into a different, smaller dragon than before. As the red text in the first post says to be clear, let me state that yes, I think I completed the Quest.

This is what i dreamed years ago:
This is what I dreamed of years ago. Before I dreamed and i laid on my said. In bed and I looked at my wall (because I sleep against the wall). Then I fell asleep and I dreamed a light on a house. When I woke up and I saw my wall again. But something was wrong. I felt tingling and I heard the voice of a teacher who worked at my school and said Sooooo Just a kapvaktoe on your back around. When the voice was gone and the tingling was gone.

It was a HI.
Can i revisit this HI?