Whenever you want

Hello everyone , im new here. I did lucid dream in my life only one time and it was naturally happened. I have a question ; “How many people can do lucid dream whenever she/he want in this forum?”
ps : Im sorry about my english…

Hey Fatih :smile: Welcome, Well people can LD whenever they want because they practice everyday and they never give up, first you need to recorde every morning your dreams and do reality checks. But there is other techniques that you can find in the forum :wink:

Good Luck

Welcome to the forums. I don’t think anybody knows an exact number of people that can LD whenever they want. I’m also unsure as to whether you mean people than can LD via the WILD technique, which gives you an LD 100% of the time if successful, or just people who can LD very often. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to even guess the amount of people on this forum that can WILD. But if you want to see how many people can LD frequently on this forum visit the Dream Journal section of the forum and read through a few. Hope this answered your question.

Thanks for the answers…
I just wonder that is it really possible to do that whenever you want.
Im trying to do it for a week or more , but no success. I wont give up :smile: