Exploring lucid dreams with meditation

who among you practice meditation and cultivated it in a way to support lucid dreams, or experienced how it can aid in lucid dreaming?

Wonder full question I was wondering that is it me who is experiencing this or people around me also do, af course lucid dreams are common with every person when he/she is sleeping but when concerned with meditation I thought It would be rare.But you see I don’t cultivate it , It just happens may be I am not able to meditate in a proper way.

I practice meditation every now and then, perhaps 3-4 times a week. I prefer to do it just before I sleep. It has helped me to become lucid quite a few times. Not all the time, usually only after a deep meditation session lasting an hour or so. It’s not a guarantee to get lucid it just slightly improves my chances.

I have meditated inside lucid dreams before and that is something you must try! when you do it in a dream you go so much deeper and so quickly too.

wow! wonderful advice! i wanted to try that myself!
please tell me more about the experience Aeon.
there are high similarities of clearing the mind, reaching a no thought state, to heightening your lucidity in a dream.
you can pretty much say they are the same act, one done in the waking, the other in the sleeping.