Living out my NaNoWriMo novel

Hey everybody. Long time no see. Anyways today is the start of National Novel Writing Month.

I believe writing and creativity in general is very important and closely linked to lucid dreaming (i have no idea if proven and true/false) so i am going to attempt to act out my novel i will be writing this month through lucid dreams. I already have a layout and timeline of events and what i plan on happening, but no specific details as to how all of it comes together yet.

So i hope to lucid dream and let my dreams direct my story, so i know where i need to be, but i will let all my details and direction be guided by whatever my mind decides is best for the story :cool:

Should be a fun experiment as to how it all plays out and I will try to keep this thread updated on what happens!

Sounds like a really awesome idea! I’m often amazed by the creativity of my sleeping mind, compared to my inability to come up with anything original in waking life :tongue: So I think your approach is going to be very successful.
Good luck with it!

I think it’s an amazing idea Nicklebrick! For me, to let your dreams conduce your creative goals is one of the most interestings uses of LD’s.
I like the idea of the site too. at first, I thought that National Novel Writing Month was something like a commemoration of Novels, like " worldwide day of the Tree", for example :tongue: but when I entered the site I understood.
I’m anxious to see the results of the experiment!

So as it turns out I’m not much of a writer when it comes to novels… I just can’t seem to enjoy how it all mixes together.
However i have been looking into making short films on YouTube with my friends… A few times i have made a script and they seemed to like it so i will start doing the exact same way of using a dream as inspiration for writing… Maybe one of you will dream of something you wouldn’t have seen otherwise if you’re doing anything creative? Best of luck to you all if you try this you will undoubtedly find some crazy events and scenes

I hope I will finish my novel till the deadline. For me, it’s very important not only write a 50 000 words but finish my novel. My novel will be about a young lady from East Africa

(mod edit-broken link removed :siiw:)