Length of dream........

Is there an average time that LD’s usually last, I know everyone can’t be the same, but what is concidered a short LD or a long LD? If I truely had one this morning, it lasted for like 45mins.

i think its very different. i heard from people that it can last a hour, but sometimes you will wake up after 2 minutes. you also cant say how long it actually was, because you can experience it like it last 5 minutes, but you was sleeping 15 minutes

I know you can manipulate the time in the dream, or rather your perception of time in the dream. That’s what WritersCube’s Dream Clock essentially does. If you haven’t heard of it, I highly suggest you go to WritersCube’s dream journal and read some of his experiences using it. He’s manipulated his perception of time in the dream and had a full account of a dream he had that was 2 weeks long for him in the dream. Pretty remarkable. I’ve been trying to use the Dream Clock every time I lucid dream. I’ve so far gotten up to what felt like 2 days in the dream. You should definitely look into it. It’s definitely one of the most interesting things to try and learn and use.