LD4all Quest 113: May: LD4all's 21st Anniversary Party!

LD4all Quest 113 [May]: LD4all’s 21st Anniversary Party!
Author: pasQuale; Adapted by: Mew151

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

LD4all’s 21st Anniversary Party!
If you’ve read anything about the history of this wonderful forum, you probably know that it started as a little website called “Through the Mirror, Beyond Dreaming”. And that little website was first published 21 years ago! That’s right, LD4all is 21 years old this month! To celebrate, we’ll be having a party that will be taking place right in YOUR dreams.

For this Quest you’ll be attending a special LD4all anniversary party! It doesn’t matter whether you find a unique way to get there or throw it yourself. Once you’re there, have some fun with all the other LD4all members! And while you’re hanging out with other lucid dreamers, why not have a snack? Remember, LD4all parties always have tons of cookies. :smile:

And maybe you can make the party more fun by having it in an interesting place? How about throwing the party on Sky Island? Or the villages of Calla or Allac? This community has plenty of creative worlds to explore if you want to throw a party there!

No matter what the party looks like in your dream, it’ll definitely be super fun!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Become lucid :wink:
  • Find the LD4all party (or throw it yourself! …and invite me!)
  • :boogie: PARTY!!!:yay:
  • Bonus: Host the party in a special place from the community
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - pasQuale will only give wings if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

pasQuale will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for Completing this Quest:* Set your mind for this Quest. Think about LD4all while incubating a dream.

• Decide how you want to get to the party. Go through a door with the LD4all logo on it, jump into your computer, or just teleport there.
  • Incubate specific details you expect the party will have. Where it is, what it looks like, who will be there, etc.
  • Try summoning another member and going to the party with them.
  • Have fun!

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic. :smile:

And remember, the point of the Quest is to have fun! :happy:

Good luck everyone! Who’s ready to party?! :boogie:

Hmmmm pancake party in Calla anyone? :grin:

I was imagining the party taking place in a serene floating temple in a nebula. Colorful night sky full of stars around and all that. Calla seems really grim for a party.

Tonight is the special moment to complete this quest.

Please post your attempts! :mrgreen_hat:

After realizing today was ld4all’s anniversary, I took a nap and hoped I could get the quest done. All I got was a Rick and Morty -dream that repeated twice with a happy ending first, then a sad ending. No quest completion for me :cry:

I threw a party in a Floating Shaolin Temple I helped to build.
Reference: 2017-05-25: LD 1

Isn’t it a smart move?

I did invite Mew151, however, I didn’t have enough time to talk to the invited people, I cannot confirm who they were :meh:

:partying_face: PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! :partying_face:
Apparently these are my magic transfiguration words. :tongue:

I completed the quest and met a few people there. I personally blame Qu for the cake flavor (pancake).
Splatoon 2: With 50% More Enemy and 100% More Party!
You’ll have to read through the entirely non-lucid Splatoon 2 hype portion to get to the lucid party. :grin:

Not sure I would like pancake flavour cake with frosting - I’ll keep to the rum punch :happy:

:happy: This is totally accurate!

Congratulations Tggt and Xander on completing the Quest so far! :content:

Hot dawg! This is the Quest’s last day! If you’ve completed the Quest this month, please post here to get your wings.

I dreamt about this party last night. Too bad it was too late and not lucid. :cool: