The Lucid Wishing Well

Part 2 can be found here

It isn’t a rational and scientific shortcut, yet it’s a shortcut, isnt’t it ? :smile:

With this magical mystery wishing well, :wizard: you can have three wishes by post, and they will fulfill, provided that they are related with Lucid Dreaming.

Imagine you are walking on a beautiful grassy path in a deep forest, when in a sunny clearing you see it : the Lucid Wishing Well !

You just have to put a little smiley in it, ( don’t worry, Smiley will not be hurt, as you will see later… ) and make your three LD wishes ( or less if you are not very imaginative :content: )
But what happend to Mr Smiley in the well ? Look ! He floats lightly down and then reaches the ground without hurting himself, because there are velvet pillows and it’s lightened by golden candles. The smiley goes by underground passages to the throne of the fairy of the well, and tell her the three wishes. Then he goes upstairs and take back his place in the board with his smilies friends.

Remember that your wishes must be related with LD ! It’s a Lucid wishing well.

I’ll try first !
I wish I have a good dream recall, I remember to stabilize my dreams, and I meet a dream guide.
Go and tell my wishes to the fairy of the well, little smiley ! :xmas:

I’ll give it a shot too :cool_laugh:

I wish for better dream recall, longer LDs and the ability to do WILD at will.
Don’t I have to throw a coin in it too? I will do it anyway :cool:

throws a gold coin into the lucid wishing well

I wish for awareness throughout the entire sleepstate, riddance of insomnia and better recall. tosses :smile: into well

I wish for dream inturpertation abilitys, Complete awarness of all sleep stages, and perfect recall :smile: :smile: :grin:

I wish for a long and vivid Lucid Dream in which i have 100% control.

I wish for a long and vivid Lucid Dream for all those people who have tried to have them and failed in the past.

:smile:

I wish for an LD every night!

I wish the dreams I didn’t fully LD in I would fall in love with that DC in the red dress again

I wish I had jell-o shots and uzo in my LD 's :tongue:

I wish for a long LD in which I’m totally in control of my surroundings.

I wish for better & more vivid dream recall.

And lastly, I wish for the ability to do WILD successfully!

:grin: Go smiley go!

I wish to increase my WILDing skills, making it easier to perform it successfully.

I wish to have multiple LDs a night.

I wish for increased dream recall.

• :smile: goes down the holllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee*

I wish for A fully lucid state from the moment i fall asleep to the moment i wake up.

I wish that i would remember every intricate detail in every dream, without having to write it down.

And I wish that WILD work work perfect for me every single time.

Be Swift Little one. :smile: (heck why not throw 2 :smile: )

Jeff gives Basilus West the Lucid Apple Oscar for being
so creative at Shortcuts! :grin:

yay! a wishing well! :happy:

1. tonight a long and vivid LD with lots of interesting dream characters with an unique intelligence surrounded in an unimaginably beautiful dreamscape that lives with a life of it’s own blessed with great feelings and gentle tones of amazing music that guides one on a trip of lucidity like none before teaching knowledge to share with all others.

2. every person to read all of my reply to sometime in their life experience a long and vivid LD with lots of interesting dream characters with an unique intelligence surrounded in an unimaginably beautiful dreamscape that lives with a life of it’s own blessed with great feelings and gentle tones of amazing music that guides one on a trip of lucidity like none before teaching knowledge to share with all others.

3. another visit to the wishing well.

places smilie :universe:

I wish to have long vivid lucid dreams at will

I wish to discover ‘the highest’ as Dr. LaBerge puts it…

Lastly, I wish to have a shared lucid dream with a friend, if indeed such a feat is possible…

:smile:
Smile light, smile bright, first smiley I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might, have a lucid dream tonight…

POOF (Smiley flies into well)

Thx a lot ! :clown:

since i only made 2 yesterday…

I wish Basilus will get a servere case of immediate post-prandial upper abdominal distention for the well not giving me an LD.

Agrees with Dark Matter :tongue:

What a terrific name ! And it hurts ?
Phew ! he forget to put the litl’ smiley…

funny, it gave me my first one! :cool:

I tried to make my wishes yesterday but the page kept timing out…I guess too many smilies trying to get down the well at the same time.

:content: I wish to visit the lucid crossroads dream camp and meet all the other dreamers there.

:content: I wish to get to know my DG and have them teach me everything about LDing that is possible.

:content: I wish that everyone else who made a wish down the wishing well has their wishes granted too.

Oh well, I’ll try again. :tongue:

I wish to have at least 1 LD every night using WILD.

I wish to increase my ability to recall dreams.

I wish that everyone on this forum gains the effects of my first 2 wishes.

Now go my :smile: and do your work.