Rainbow Connection

Exploring your Destiny Kin

Author  Message 
waterstarrainbow
Finding the Loop
Astral Explorer

Exploring your Destiny Kin
PostPosted: Mon 20 Sep, 2004  Reply with quote

This is a project that Sea Life's Green Lodge did for the last moon. There were some interesting results and so I thought that it might be a good experiment to post in the lucid lab here at LD4all.

For me at least it gave me such a visual and clear understanding of what my destiny Kin means to me and hopfully me posting it here others will be able to connect to there destiny kin.

Lunar Moon: Exploring Your Destiny Kin

Author/s: Alana Jiruse (waterstarrainbow)
Last Edit: Magnetic Dali 26, Blue Crystal Storm Year

Each month, members of the dream teams at the Sea Life forum participate in a project in the Green Lodge, choosing one of the many available through the Sea Born program. The program itself aims to encourage members to improve their dreaming skills and get to know one another, in a fun, friendly, and supportive environment.

13 Moon Calendar

Exploring Your Destiny Kin
As Sea Life is grounded in the use of the 13-moon calendar and the support of the 13-moon calendar change peace movement, it has been decided to base this moons project on the discovery and exploration of your destiny kin.

In the thirteen-moon calendar, each being is coded by one of 260 galactic signatures. Your signature is also called your destiny kin. Each being has there own kin, defining their individual importance and function in the universe. This moon we are going to use dreams as a tool in unlocking the magic of our signature. Opening a door, which will allow our kin to share its wisdom and teachings.

If you don’t already know your galactic signature you can find it out by going to this site and filling in the calculator:

http://tortuga.com/findkin/findkin.cfm

monkeyscribe wrote:
Your signature is the energetic template or baseline for your personal evolution and transformation. As you live the myth of your life, you encounter other mythological figures on this journey. You can connect on a deeper more archetypal level with these mythological characters, if you know your signature!

As there are those along the path who can help you, you can be a mythological example for others. The more you step into your nature and the symbology of your signature, the more you can be an example for others. This is permission you give yourself to amaze yourself at how you can show up. With integrity, wonder, freedom, and potential.

Your myth is the experience of your life. Even myths make mistakes, otherwise there'd be no really cool shorelines! You are the creator and storyteller and writer of the myth that is your life. By utilizing the mythos of the Dreamspell, you can make more conscious choices about how you want the story to unfold. Working with this mythos helps to make the unconscious conscious. It reveals our inner selves, and clears the path to
reveal...

You are a source. You are a source of power, integrity and direction. You have a function here and that is evident because you are actually here!

- MonkeyScribe
http://www.galactichardwarestore.com/

Personal Example
My signature is the White Solar Mirror. I had been setting my intention to learn about my destiny kin, a few times before i slept and it finally worked when i set my intention in the dream!

White Mirror: Reflects, Endlessness, Order
Solar: Pulse, Realise, Intention.

waterstarrainbow wrote:

Opening the envelope of my destiny kin:

I turn the corner again and say i am going to find out about my galactic signiture. I walk up some stairs and I am in a room which belongs to a lady. The lady seams really familiur to me and I feel bonded to her in some way. Her room Is rather , simple, had lots of things in it. but it was very ordered.. like it was ordered in an almost mathematic but natural way. The room looked really cool. There was a huge window and I looked out of the window. I had a great honest perspection of the ground below. I thought this is what a mirror means. Looking through the world and seeing what is really there.. because I had a means where I had an open perspective.

Thoughts: I feel now that the room might represent me and the window reflects the way I look out onto the world. I remember looking in the bathroom but not really thinking about the mirror. I think this means that I don't consintrate on my reflection all the time. Instead I am drawn to understand the order and clarity of the world in front of me.

Last edited by waterstarrainbow on Wed 22 Sep, 2004; edited 1 time in total
Qu
Founder
Site Admin
Qu has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: lost uhm lots

great idea to post this in the lab as well alana!

I'll add my dream here later smile

explora
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

Hey Alana! That was a good idea!

I do have a recommendation though! Wouldn't it be cool if we could keep the original formatting! To get it working.. All you need to do is choose QUOTE from the original topic, and then paste all the text in an EDITED copy of your first post here.

That way you'll get all the image/and formatting tags!

Basilus West
Cat of Ulthar
LD4all addict
LD count: 199

eek2 And how do we do to "explore our destiny kin" ? Can we use the way we want to find some information ? Or do we need to open a dream enveloppe ?
I suppose we have to find out our galactic signature BEFORE the experiment, too ?

waterstarrainbow
Finding the Loop
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Tue 21 Sep, 2004  Reply with quote

Pasqual: cool, thanks for that

Explora: I tried but I suck at computery stuff.

Basilus West: ok, you can find out your galactic signature from the link in the project write up, and if it isnt there post your date of birth here and i will work it out for you. Umm opening the evelope, was the title of my dream. So yeah you can find out by any method you wish to use to find out information!
Exploring your destiny Kin, basicly means to go into your dream and find and experiance the information about your destiny kin that your dreams have for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask:)

explora
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

nice work on joining in basilius west...

good luck with the project! it's pretty empowering!

explora
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

Also here is our 13 Moon Calendar link with some more info!

http://peacetraining.org/sealife/viewtopic.php?t=1753

Plus I'll include a pic of the 13 moon calendar for this month! (taken from the Sea Life link above)...

Nick

TimeLess
Timeless Dreamer
cookie lover
TimeLess has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: hundreds

ooo nice its been updated :D when i get all of this uni stuff out of the way i will get into it.. hopfully2 night :D

Current LD goal(s): regain my nightly and focus on astral

print