For all you bad lucid dreamers: THIS WILL WORK! SUBLIMINAL!!

Why don’t you save the whole html-file? Just save the whole document. It will save the .gif with the html and you can watch the page everytime you want from your hard disk.

Forgot to mention, I tried it friday evening, no LD but had a vivid dream. Tried it yesterday, no result. But I have to admit I am extremely lazy these days when it comes to writing dreams down and practicing LD-techniques :wink: . I will try it for the rest of the week, if I get an LD it’s great even if it’s just a placebo effect.

I think this works for me.

the 2 nights I tried it, I got good dream recall.

BUT… YESTERDAY I didn’t do it at all.

and guess what? nothing… don’t remember anything…

I’ve gotta try looking at it tonight…

Just a little tip:

But another window over the stupid angelfire banner, so you don´t have to watch it all the time while looking at the spiral

Naw, i’m not the maker. But if you would like to make me another spiral then feel free to email it to me at retardediam@hotmail.com :smile: For now I will just use that guys. And if anybody has any ideas of what else I should add or how I should word it then tell me.

i tried it and yea…it only improved my dream recall. i remembered 4 dreams in one night :cool_laugh: ! but…still no lucid dream :eh:
and for some freaking reason im scared to have a lucid dream.
im probably scared of waking up in a middle of a dream and find some wierd stuff…or scary. like a dark enviroment or something. can some1 tell me exactly how it feels the moment u are aware that u are dreaming. thx

I know exactly what you mean NeverLded, I get that sometimes to… but I just overcome it when I think of what I’ll do when I’ll become lucid. :grin:

I wanna have another lucid nightmare, because then you can ask the nightmare figures how it feels to be part of my central nervous system ;-D

I was scared too but when I DID have a lucid dream (which was my only REAL one… I think I had another… really really short crappy one but I’m not sure) which was crap, I was mostly afraid of… Emerald Weapon from Final Fantasy VII… like… that scares the ■■■■ out of me… but luckily I didn’t end up under the sea with that freak or anything… ughhh shivers :neutral:

u shouldnt think about bein scared to LD or anything. I know the “unknown” ca be scary. ive been LD seriously about 3 months and iv had around 10 LDs and not 1 of them was bad. When u fist become lucid the feeling is nothing but good. its hard to describe it. Just a huge good, happy wutever u wanna call it feeling of control.

traumgänger thanks for pointing that out, I didn’t even notice it

I tried making a new spiral in imageready but I kept running out of memory because I needed photopaint and corel at the same time, and it was impossible to paste…what a waste of time. Is your email address some kind of a joke?

I looked at the spiral for 5 mintues before my 1 hour nap, and I got some freaky dreams and very good dream recall, and I actually dreamt about waking up and sleeping. I can’t say my results are authentic because I had some strange conditions, like I can’t usually take naps. I might however try again since many people report similar experiences.

I also had a bit of fear when it came to LD, and I think it was responsible for this lack of LD. I did have a nightmare-LD and it’s not something I can laugh about even though it was just a dream, posted in detail in DJ. Fearing LD can cause them, so be afraid!

Yes, apparently it can. (Thinking about the thread ‘Aborting’)

Personally I go to sleep at night excited about the chance to have a LD and if it actually happens, I’m overwhelmed with joy. Understandably, fear is not something you can control like you do a light switch, but I also can’t see any reason to begin fearing it in the first place.

I see lucidity as something of a refuge from the normal uncontrolable dream. If you find yourself lucid while being chased by something, feel good, you now have the power to laugh at it!

I don’t actually get nightmares anyway, so I don’t have any reason to even begin that train of thought before I go to sleep at night. I always just look forward to a bunch of random normal dreams and perhaps, just perhaps, a chance to become lucid.

Controversial sentance of the day: I think it’s a little sad when a creature has an uncontrolable tendancy to inflict a great deal of fear into itself, for absolutely no reason.

I don’t have nightmares either Atheist. I have dreams others would probably turn into nightmares but they aren’t for me. I only consider a dream a nightmare if you wake up with the residual fear.

I think that this spiral is affecting me too in some way. I am reading how people had all these weird vivid dreams after looking at it and I must say I had the same experience. I dreamed this well opened up and let something out… people started becoming zombies. The military camp I was hiding out in was attacked and I was the last man standing… out of bullets and hiding on top of a stack of crates.

Here’s the weird thing… in order to avoid being bitten and eaten alive and the resulting zombification… I killed myself by pounding a smell penny nail into my forhead. I placed it against my head as one of the newly zombified military nurses started to climb the crates and reach me. She seemed to think it would do no good but I knew if I could ruin my brain then I would just die and not become a zombie. I pounded it into my head… she told me I wouldn’t have the strength to do it so I did it out of spite. In the dream it hurt as it was going in but once it reached my brain everything went numb and I blacked out. Trippy dream and really strange! I loved it. Wasn’t lucid but I woke up all happy. :content:

I’ve had an unusual number of military dreams myself lately, but I blame that on the increasing level of exposure to terrorist attacks we’ve all been targeted for over the last year.

LostBoy, your description of what classifies as a nightmare is one and the same with mine. I often dream about things you might find in a dodgy horror movie (for example last week a group of friends and I all took turns cutting our hands off with various items from another firends kitchen) but I always wake up intrigued, and never distressed at all. I wonder if it’s simply because I don’t go to sleep expecting to be scared, or if it’s something deeper in the personality?

I don’t know but I haven’t had a nightmare since I was five or six years old. I had this dream that I was on the muppet show with my dad. Someone kept throwing daggers into the muppets backs and it was like a mystery… until my dad got knifed and I saw his face melt as he died.

I woke up… made it halfway to my parents room through the dark house and decided that I would just go back to bed. Haven’t had a nightmare since… and I have dreams where I am chased by zombies, trying to get out of plagued cities… monsters, killers and plane crashes. Never bothers me.

Its almost like I have some dim awareness that I am completely capable of handling anything that happens.

Good news!

I have had a low level LD this morning. Still this is good news because at this moment I am really not practicing any LD-technique (and I am not a natural). The dream involved me running around naked, and I was laughing because there was no risk involved - I knew I was dreaming :cool_laugh: . It was a very short experience, and I don’t really remember anything else (didn’t write it down), but it’s still remarkable given my current lack of dedication to LD practice.

So yes, I’m going to spend another 10 minutes watching that spiral today - even if it is just placebo, long live placebo :wink:

lmao brainhacker, sounds like fun.
I must remember to run around naked in my dream when I get lucid :wink: I wonder if it will be a problem to find clothes then when I want some :cool_laugh:

I wonder if there was something other included in that subliminal message lol… :grin:

Contrary to BrainHackers success, I spent quite a long time yesterday looking at the spiral, to no avail. In fact, I had the Internet Explorer window open for about 2 hours, and every few mintes I went back to looking at it. Maybe it was too much? :wink:

I’m one of those people who thinks there may in fact be some use in subliminal messages, but I wonder if this one is actually set up to work properly. As pointed out by various people on the previous page, perhaps the spiral is a little far from the text to be effective?

During a discussion with Stokesy in the chatroom yesterday (which more of you should attend more often!) we got around to talking about hypnosis. The fact is, the person recieving the suggestions needs to be completely willing. If you look at the spiral thinking it wont work, then you have already constructed a large sheild in your mind, and nothing is going to happen. If you’re willing, then it just might.

So then, I propose the most complicated formula in the history of science for all you people to get your head around.

Spinning Wheel + Placebo Effect = Lucid Dreams

Make sure you examine it carefully, and don’t forget to carry the 1.

woohoo! 2 LDs in one night… one mid-level, just talking to DC’s. second was high-level, I was spiderman! and I fought some villains :grin:
though I have a lot of trouble changing my dreamscape! :eek: any advice?

I tryed the spinning hypnotic thing and it made my vision get weird. It was kind of fun to do while listening to weird music. Maybe i stared too long. I did have an LD last night but my dream recall was very very bad. :sad: Hmm… I’m going to keep trying it though to see what happens. I used the non banner ad one too since I was afraid that I would get the sudden urge to sign up for angelfire! :bored:

Click here for:
For all you bad lucid dreamers: THIS WILL WORK! Subliminal! Part II