was this an OBE/WILD...If so i found an easy way

hey everyone. i was listening to this memory supercharger mp3 for the first time, by paul scheele this like famous hypnotisit. well about 10 minutes in i was really relaxed, and then I saw (on the back of my eyelids) like a bright area moving around. it would come and go. then I like felt kinda heavy, yet floating at the same time, but it wasnt that extreme. after that it was kinda wierd. it was like i was moving, kinda virbrating, back and forth from side to side in my own body. this scared me alot and i stoped. was i close? thanks, ben

Yeah, you were close. Just go with the vibrations and let them take you to the dreamworld so that you can have a LD!

Make sure you listen through the entire thing first. Wouldn’t want someone to put some prank in it…
Yes I agree it sounds like you were close. Keep trying, and don’t forget you’re dreaming.

Prank? you mean like 3 minutes into the tape it goes into something else? I am thinking this might be akin to those sites where they show you a picture and tell you to stare at it, then 30 seconds later an image pops up with some chick screaming :cool_laugh:

but the feeling I had of my body, like I was moving back and forth inside myself. not that fast though. do u people expierience this?

Ben7 u were in a trance…guess between light and medium…a little further and u would c visuals the beginning that u would be in contact with dream stage…so 1 step further…u were halfway…raw guessing…

sounds cool. i would definitly want to try this tape, where can one find such mp3??

search in kazaa, morpheus,imesh, limewire, whatever you use to download music. search for “paul scheele”. and when you listen to it make sure u use earphones