Alright, I'm new to this thing.

Alrighty. I’ve had a few lucid dreams before, but I never really knew they were lucid dreams. I once had this dream that I was babysitting my brother and sister (and I can relate because it was summer and I WAS babysitting my brother (younger) and sister (older, but mentally retarded). This guy who looked like a cartoon bad guy (black pants, white long-sleeve shirt with black stripes, and one of those black…band things that go over his eyes as well as a hat, a bag with a $ on it, and a big mangum). Anyways, he asked if he could use my phone (and threatened me with the gun) and, I don’t remember how I REALIZED it was a dream, but I flipped him off and said, “If I was awake, I would.”

Anyways, that’s the only lucid experience I’ve ever had. I didn’t even know what lucidity was at the time. I’m doing a Creative Writing project and my topic is about Dreams. I found this website while researching and I found it very interesting. I saw the last half of the movie “Vanilla Sky” and it really made me go, “Woah!” Now I kind of understand it and I would really like to know how I could get started. The web-site itself has a pretty good explanation, but it seems kind of vague. I’m already guessing it would take a little time, but I’d like to know more because, being as I enjoy creative writing, I feel it would be very cool to write entire stories about my dreams.

Ryan

Some people take longer than others, but believe me, its worth it!

The best way to start is by working on your dream recollection. Why learn to lucid dream if you won’t even remember them? :wink:

I think I had one last night, sort of, but it was INCREDIBLY vague, and yes, I didn’t even remember what happened. I just woke up going, “Woah!” And stuff… So yeah, I should probably work on that. Heh.

Ryan