Unable to remember dreams....

Well Im not to sure on what happened but after last Friday I havent remember a single dream…or at least not all of em. I think it may be due to this game I just bought. Any dream I can recall is based on this game…I WANT TO GET LUCID AGAIN…ONE TIME ISNT NOT ENOUGH!! :smile: …hehe

im sure it will come back to you whats the game

BattleCruiser Millennium…My dreams relay to either Flying around in space,flying on the ground,…or just flying around space…The dreams are fuzzy and all i can see is either the monitor or i go inside the game…

Lol. I used to dream a lot about Dune 2. At that time I didn’t know anything about lucidity though. But it sure was fun. :wink:

dreaming about games? I guess that should be fun… what if you are killed in it?
“the body can’t live without the soul” - the matrix :wink:

I often invision myself playing counter-strike or starcraft as I drift into bed. When I start to lose, i remind myself that I’m in control and continue. Somewhere along the way I lose conciousness and go to sleep.

I experienced dreaming about a game when I was addicted to playing it too. I was always a character in Super Smash Bros. After I stopped playing it as much and not as close to bedtime, the dreams stopped.