Always do Reality Checks!

Im posting this to all people and newcomers who feel silly when think of doing RC when they “think” they are awake. Read this dream…

I was riding on the bus going to school when i thought I must have woken up. I looked around and saw most of my friends and the people who nomally ride. But then I remember that there was no school…and even more I couldnt rememeber how I got on the bus. I wondered if this was a dream and thought about doing a RC. I looked on my wrist to see my watch but it wasnt there. I didnt want to try anything else because I didnt want to look like a fool. So I thought for awhile…wondering if this was a dream…then I thought “well if this is a dream then WAKE UP!” I awoke…abit ticked…but I was awake…

So the lesson is always do RC because you never know when your dreeaming. (does another RC) hehe :smile:

Maybe you should use another technique other then WAKE UP. If people want to have Ld’s then they shouldn’t try to be waking up. They could try other techniques.

Also most of the time if you wonder if you are dreaming, well you probably are!

My first ld was from an rc, but now i use other techniques, so it’s not really important as long as you use at least one active technique.