methods of consistent RC

hi, im still trying to remember to do RC’s more often, but just forget to. i am on the computer a lot of the time, maybe if someone made a small program to remind us to do an RC every hour or so, that would help a lot. but i dont know what to do during the day, maybe just write somethihng on my hand??

Try Lucille. You can download it from https://www.mythwell.com/lucille/
However, for me it didn’t do the job. :blush: Maybe for you it will…

U migth wanna write RC with big letters on the desktop :smile:

Hi
Get yourself an object that you can carry around in your pocket.I have chosen a stone but it could also be a ring or something.
Everytime you look at it or feel it in your hand think of your dreams,so you will set up a connection: Object -> Dream
Everytime you feel the Obeject in your pocket think of dreaming,then do a RC.
This helped me no to forget them,but i don’t know if it could happen that you only do a RC in your dream when you feel a stone (ring,marble…)
On the other hand,it could also happen that you suddenly carry around the same object in your dreams with you…

Traumgänger

I’ve made my desktop a fuzzy picture of a dreamy landscape, with huge bright shiny letters saying: Are You dreaming? I change the desktop picture every now and then to keep it fresh. Oh and by the way:

I use two devices currently, they are both great

#1 is the Reality Check Program

consciousdreaming.com/lucid- … ources.htm

(go to the above link and look for “Reality Check Program” down the page and download, it is small and worth the download.

#2 is the Motivaider

motivaider.com/

(this device is slightly expensive but well worth it, and it’s not just for doing reality checks, trust me, it seems stupid but it can help trememdously.

Any questions just e-mail, or message me.