Does age matter?

I am 13, can i have these dreams or do i need to get a bit older… :neutral:

The younger you are the better.Its not the rule tho but very common case:).But you must be 18 before you can have sex in ld-otherwise the dream beings might want to ban you from their world for unproper behaviour:)
Beside this-go on and good luck:)

Jack LOL :cool_laugh:

LOL!

Anyway, don’t worry about age. I had my first LD when i was 8 (didn’t even know what they were…it was fun though.) If you think age my cause a problem then you’re mind will think it’s not able to LD and you won’t.

Firstly, just in case you didn’t get it Tiff, Jack was joking about having to wait until with sexdreams ou’re 18. I’d start right now! Secondly, Lucid dreaming is a skill and like any skill in can be learned, and the younger you start the better. Thirdly, young people actually dream more and longer than older people so you have more to work with. Make sure to read the intro’s and everything above. In it you’ll find the answers to most of your questions there. Have fun! :partying_face:

LOL JACK! :grin:
Well seriously:
I am 15 years old, and I have managed to have several LDs, so I can’t see any problems with that. I have heard of several persons who have had LD since there were small kids. But it’s like Tiff says, you have to believe that you can if you are going to do this.

Please Monkfish, give me more credit then that. I did realze he was joking.
:smile:

LD’s are a great way to grow spiritually. They help you discover your inner thoughts, you inner wants, and inner emotions. Learning how to be lucid in your dreams is a great miracle and a gift.
So get lucid, have awesome dreams! Age never matters when it comes to learning about youself/life.

Off course you did, LIamaking, but I wanted to make sure. There’s 13 year olds and there’s 13 year olds, ya know…

:happy: All lucid dreamers Watch out!

Jack is not only a sexgod but he has be promoted
to the fun job of lucid sex police…so watch out or he will
handcuff you and steal your dream date!

Lol…Jack your my man…your humor is great…the size of a god!

Jeff

Great pity you`re only a male,there are many many more things of god size here:)
ps.thx Jeff:)