Jesus Lives!...Cool Websites that just bring questions

I made one of myself with an old pic, seems to work but I can’t fill my face with details, looks terrible :neutral:

sprites.dayofdefeatmod.com/chosenpiccie.gif Have fun!

Wow…that was a pretty good effort chosenone. I’ll have to do my own now…hehee. You’re cool! . . . . . . . . . Here 'tis! Negative Piccie of ME!!

Yeah yours is pretty cool, but we both have the same problem - since we have no black in the middle of our faces discluding the nose lips and eyes our faces look too 2-dimensional…

https://mr-31238.mr.valuehost.co.uk/assets/Flash/psychic.swf

Here’s a new site, that was pretty cool, it reads your mind!

Send cool sites like the Jesus one or the psychic site, i like those type of things :alien:

Yeah I saw that psychic thing a day ago - it freaked me out :happy:

yeah, i was trying to figure out if it was all like a math trick or something, but then i started to think…how the hell do they know what #'s im adding??? This thing is very cool yet freaky, i agree :oof:

It’s actually pretty simple. :smile:

When you take a 2-digit number, and subtract the total of those 2 digits, you will only ever get one of the following numbers:

9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72 or 81

So then, if you look at the big chart of numbers, you’ll see that the same symbol is associated with each of these numbers. It can’t be wrong. :content:

I examined the numbers you revealed, and they all turned out to be the same symbol, but how does it know what symbol you added and subtracted? :eh:

:woah:

It doesn’t have to know…as Atheist explained already.

ANY 2-digit number will give you one of the nine mentioned numbers when you add them together then subtract that number from the original.

example… 66 ~ 6 + 6 = 12 then 66-12= 54
example… 81 ~ 8 + 1 = 9 then 81-9= 72
example… 11 ~ 1 + 1 = 2 then 11-2= 9
example… 94 ~ 9 + 4 = 13 then 94-13= 81

I thought that was pretty clever…I guessed how they did it after 2 tries at it because I noticed the symbols were the same on certain numbers even after you refreshed…or tried again.

oK I THINK i get it, i tried using the lower #'s but it came up wrong everytime, its pretty cool how they made this…

If anyone else know of cool sites like this please post them :content:

This is amazing. Probably because I havn’t figured it out yet. :wink:

I remember an old math trick that used this same trick in numbers, but I can’t remember the details. Lots of strange tricks can be made from the mysterious multiples of the number 9

I really like this flash page, if I was more well rested I might could figure it out again … but for now it’s still fun. :wink:

That psychic site thingy got it wrong, twice. It didn’t work for me.

Hehehe, it worked for me. It freaked me out for few first tries, but then I told myself… wait a minute! :smile: I figured it out. lol.

Here’s a good one :-

sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/esp.html

Simple but clever, like all the best tricks :wink:

That flash thing was so cool! It really freaked me out the first few tries, it took me a while to figure out how it worked. And that Jesus thing was pretty cool too, I wasn’t expecting it to work that well.

Badcandlejack, I didn’t really get yours. It told you to remember the card, and then it removed it, along with all the other cards that were there and replaced them with totally new ones. Is that what was supposed to happen? Because if it is, I don’t get the trick.

Bah, Imagine, you’re far too observant :wink:

Most people concentrate so much on the card they pick, that they don’t take much notice of the others, so when they’re all replaced they don’t realise, and assume only theirs was.

I know a scary number of people who were fooled by it :neutral:

Sick of counting sheep to get to sleep?

Try The Sheep Game. :baaa:

That is cool. And kind of weird because we just did those experiment things yesterday in psychology class.

The Sheep game was really frustrating :scream:

Keep them coming!

Eviltron Super Powercube (an online rubiks cube…annoying use of sound, cute spacemen, excellent graphics)

You wanted frustration, you got it. :cool_laugh:]

psst…don’t forget to aim for the brain - easter egg!