Something for the pros

My friend brought up a good point, i dunno if anyone in here has ever tried it, but i’d be interested in finding out if someone has, or if they do try it to post what happens.

Has anyone ever tried calling upon God in a lucid dream? And if so what happened? Just be interested in being able to ask “God” question about life ect…

Well ANYONE who has tried this, please post a reply. I’m definatly going to try, haven’t had dreams too much lately so haven’t had the opportunity to go lucid, but as soon as i do, i’m definatly going to try it.

I have tried calling upon God in my LDs before. Usually I do that when I have no control over my dreams when I am LD. I often recieve some shocking answers that I don’t recall at all in the morning as if someone have cut that very SPECIFIC coil of his answers away so I can’t remember it, but do remember the feelings and experience I had as the result of this answer. It’s annoying. You know what I’m trying to say?

Also I have tried calling upon God for forgiveness in my LDs and all of them have been a quite powerful experience. It actually helps me to heal emotionally. :grin:

Try it, you’ll be shocked! It’s a wonderful experience to have!

that is :cool: , can’t wait to try it :grin:

Ive always thought there was no way you could ever see, or talk to God physically. Is that what you guys are thinking about?.. If anything man, I bet if you asked God a question, it would actually be Satan disguised as Jesus, so he’d be telling you the wrong information… I wouldn’t trust it man.

Jewish_Boy: Your point of view is very interesting. Yes, there are some risks of meeting lower spirits, but you always can be careful. Use your common sense then you’ll be fine. That’s what I do.