Am I close? . . .

Last night, I dreamt that I was lucid, but I wasn’t. It was kind of a dream that in it I did what I would do if I were lucid, but I wasn’t . . . did that make any sense? I was wondering, does that mean I’m closer, farther, or does it not mean anything?

This to me sounds like you are thinking about LD alot :wink: I sometimes wonder in the morning if I was truley lucid or if it was just a dream of being lucid because my lucid expierences are so short. This could mean your close, or that you just think of LD. Maybe if you asked yourself what it ment :stuck_out_tongue:

Wil

Yup…I think it means your closer to a real LD.

I have had a dream that I was having a LD. It felt exactly like a LD should be like…the wierd weightlessness as I was spinning in mid-air, floating around my room, looking at myself from afar.

The dream felt so real but I knew it was just a normal dream which was soooo frustrating.

Maybe next time you are dreaming about LD’s your mind will spark and you will realise that you are dreaming and if your lucky enough…a LD!
:eh:

Cool! I had one 2 nights ago, but it was only a few seconds and it felt like 3 or 4x gravity . . . any thoughts on this?

Yes you are definatly thinking about LDs alot. When I first starting tryin to have lds I would have similar experiences. I would dream I became lucid, but then I would wake up and realize that I didn’t have any control at all. :blush:

Does sound like your getting very close, alot closer then me anyway! DAMN YOU! jk :grin: I say that to everyone who is having sucsess, why do I spell sucsess wrong all the time to?

I’m glad someone was actually able to recognise a non-lucid dream in which the topic was lucid dreaming. You often see a lot of people assuming that they’ve had an LD when in fact all they’ve done is had a standard dream on the topic. Still, if you haven’t guessed from the replies thus far, you’re close. :smile:

4x gravity? What did you do, just lay there? :content: :tongue:

Well, not necessarily 4x gravity, but I felt very tired and heavy.

q= I always remember how to spell ‘success’ because of that episode of The Simpsons when Bart says: “S-u-c-c-e-s-s! That’s the way you spell success!”