I Had my first LD!!!! w00t!!!

I had my first lucid dream last night. Weird, because I’ve been trying to remember dreams for 2 weeks now, and never could. So I guess that step isn’t COMPLETELY un-skipable. My dream started out with me, at my house. I began walking and, 5 blocks later, I was in Omaha, Nebraska. I said to my self “That’s impossible ; I live 3 states away from Nebraska, I couldn’t have just walked here.” So then I realized I was dreaming. The first I did was give flying a try. Has anyone else noticed how it’s a little hard to get off the ground? It was for me. After that I summoned my girlfriend and had my way with her. Then Carmen Electra. Heh. Heh. Heh. Then I went around the city for a while. I guess I forgot I was dreaming because some evil little whore with ultra speed (she was probably 5) kept throwing shit at me. Now, I think if I would have known it was a dream, I would have summoned an uzi and shot the little whore, instead of running like a bitch. Later on, dreams changed, and I remember I was dreaming again (though nothing triggered it this time.) I was at the stadium in the town I live in. I flew again. I guess in my dream I couldn’t think of anything to do, just the things I had thought of when I was awake. I knew for a fact that when I had an LD I was going to fly and have sex. I hadn’t much thought into more than that. Anyways, when I was at the stadium, there was a DC flying with me…
Is it just me, or is LDing over-rated? It wasn’t that fun. Maybe it’s just because I ran out of things to do. On a side note : the duration of my dream seemed like it was 2 days.

Congrats!!! :grin: :cool: :cool_laugh: :content: :smile:

Maybe you should start a list of fun stuff to do (eg Swim to the bottom of the ocean, have sex, fly, transform into a dolfin) before you go to bed, so you wont bo ‘bored’ in a LD
heehee! My list is SOOOOO long & I’m still working on having my 1st LD!
Good job! :cheesy:

Thanks!
Do you think you could post the list here and maybe give give me some ideas. Right now, I want to tell my girlfriend how I feel about her, than sit on the beach at night and watch the stars. Hows that sound as an LD?

Sounds great, but I think you’d be making more progress where it counts if you did that in real life. :content:

I know, I want to compare how she reacts in my dream to how she reacts IRL.

I know, I want to compare how she reacts in my dream to how she reacts IRL.

DAMN YOU XZAVIER! jk :content: Maybe you should pilot some sort of mech like on Evangelion or battle Matrix style, or battle DBZ style? Maybe fight as a foot soldier in a massive battle? Or if none of that fancy’s you, there’s allways sex with whoever you want! :cool_laugh:

for me there are two different things you can chose in a ld, you can do fund stuff you cant do normally like having sex with an alien and see how your child will look like hehe, or if you dont like that there are the secound catagory, exploring the possibilities and doing ezperiments, like changing things, talk to ppl, try to se how lucid you really are!

There are two threads called "Things to do in ld"or similar.Just try with search button.
and btw i agree DAMN YOU!:)hehe j/k too
im allways soooo jealous:)Great ld man:)