Amazing LD Last Night!!!

last night I probably had one of the best Lds Ive ever had, it was so cool,

the thing is, I went to sleep just after watching Braveheart (the movie) and in my dream I first appeared in a really big field and I was kinda lost, I started walking until i reached like a peak, and when I looked down there was like this huge medieval type of city, suddenly I asked myself “am I dreaming?” immediately I tried to traspass the a tree i had next to me with my finger, and I did! so at that moment I became lucid. then i closed my eyes and when I opened them, I was in a battle between Scotland and England, I was with Scotland, (just like the movie) and I was wearing a skirt and all… it was so real, I also had an axe. Im not that much of a violent person but I probably killed around 50 people with my axe… hehe, it was great! I also saw William Walace fighting with me… hehe

after that I was all covered with my oponents blood, and all tired, so I flew off (btw, my flying was kinda weird, while I was in the air I had this sensation that I could loose it and fall to the floor, pretty scary… probably cause I was kinda tired) as I was flying I saw a friend of mine, she is so beautiful and I couldnt believe she was in my dream! so… I guess you probably know what happened next :grin: :cheesy: :grin: hehe

after that I couldnt believe my LD hadnt finished, it was so long and it still kept on going, so i decided to try some stuff Ive never tried before, like going through a mirror, play with the weather… create a really cool thunderstorm, etc… then after a while I woke up! damn alarm clock!!!

anyways, the LD probably lasted about 20 minutes.
it has to be the best Ive ever had!

My congratullations Rhapsody:)
I guess it was your euphory responsibile for posting it here not in Dream Diary section:)