The SHADOW person

Last night I had this wierd thing happen to me. I was highly lucid and running around. I walking by this fence. I was standing on a box looking on the other side of it. On the other side was flat ground covered in water. As I was looking at it I noticed this shadowy form sitting thereSo I yelled at it “Hey you over there, what are you doing.” Then the strange part happenened. It looked at me and when it did this red flash came from it. Momentary I couldn’t move or talk out loud. Then it got up and started to walk off. I finaly yelled at it again"Stop, don’t make me jump this fence and kick your ass. I tried to jump the fence but again I couldn’t move. I once again was able to move after a few seconds and jumped the fence. The water was about half an inch deep. By the time I got to where it was it was gone. Wierd huh.
The part of the dream that got me the most was the red light. It seemed to come from one of it’s eyes. When it hit me it was like a wave of energy(It’s hard to desrcibe).
So whats your thoughts about this.

Hi dreamwalker^_^

Maybe the person in your dream that had red light in their eyes is a sign that something bad or evil will hapen in your life sometime sooner or later. Dont know… :neutral: Hope this helped in some way

The more I think about this even more thoughts come to me. What if these “shadow figures” are all around and we just don’t see them. I wouldn’t of seen this one but I can’t really put this into words but something some part of me made me stop and look. I don’t think I was supossed to see him. I kinda think they are everywhere keeping an eye on us.
Also his red eye was on his right side only. I didn’t feel afraid or exicted when I saaw him just relaxed.
Well next time I am lucid enough I’m going to call this shadow figure and if this doesn’t work I’ll teleport to the spot we met and try and investigate.

Yes, I think the best thing to do is become lucid again, find him, and ask him what he wants.

Kat please explain how you think telling Dreamwalker that a red light in a DC’s eye predicts “bad and evil things” and even more to the point - I am interested in how you came to the conclusion that your statement will “help in some way”. OMG ! I understand this may be the feeling you get , but is it really responsible to infere such thoughts, unless with a definitive basis, when it may cause dream issues???

I believe in the theory that dreams are just created by your mind, with no outside influence. Therefore, I don’t think that this shadow man was anything special, and I don’t think that it was a foreteller of doom!

I think that it could have been from something you read or watched that night, or maybe just completely created by your brain. Other weird things happen in dreams, if we think that a shadow man is special then we may as well think that a flying octopus is special!

i see it as an adversary of some sort. where did you meet it?

my new sig. like it tripper?

JUDGEJUDYJUDGEJUDYJUDGEJUDYJUDGEJUDY

The starnge thing about htis is I’ve seen this light before. I was in a cave standing on a damn. To one side was the water. The other was a long fall to sharp rocks. I read a plack on the damn that said something like rise up and get out, fall and be stuck. Then it started to get dark. Then the same red flash happened and it was the way out. Then it was pitch black. Well to finish the story I flew into where the red light came from and I woke up. I guess I made it out. So maybe this SP(shadow person) might be some sort of spirit guide or something. I really don’t feel this SP is bad at all, because I didn’t get that feeling from it.

nice scaring it away with threats huh?

I didn’t scare it away with threats. He starting leaving when He saw that I saw him. That’s when I threatened him to stop.

DreamWalker i know that you have been lding for a long part of your life and i nkow that when people reach a high point in whatever they are doing they tend to midd teh little things.

You said you were on one side of the fence, well i think that that side was dry right. wellwould you prefer to walk on dry ground or does wet ground appel more :smile:

The shaddow figure i think represents a dark side to your self a mental block if you will hence the fence. and teh red light was like looking death in teh face looking right at your mental block and by the sounds of it. it is a big one.

if it were my dream that si how i would interp it and i would def find why the fence is there and who this sp is. Your abilty to enter lucid dreams gicves you an edge, but take it from not so skilled. the big picture is made up of little samll peices.

Richard

or then again maybe you just encountered a real entity in your dreams, you startled it and it deffended itself.

but i would go with the mental block, either something you don’t want to face but may have to. Something these needs looking into before you can progress.

I would really appriciate if you could talk more about your experience, and I’ll briefly describe mine. In the dream, I am walking up the steps because I feel something bad behind me, like a pressure on my back, and im on the 2nd-to-top step. I look back and see that black shadowy kinda-evil thing. It’s coming closer to me and I am amazingly afraid and scared. I attempt to scream for help, though no voice comes out of my mouth. I try to run away, but am unable to. I am basically paralyzed, and I can’t move my legs at all. It just come s closer and closer. Finally, when its really close, I run away. I’m running from it in this black void almost, and im going super fast, though super slow at the same time. Sometimes, I end up in this area where all these evil things are grabbing and pinching my legs, and im just floating in this evil-like void. I often wake up screaming, heartbeating, and sweat perspiring. OFten its like i fall into my body.

Now, what you were describing sounds alot like a “moth-man.” Bascailly, theres this theory that the reason bad things happen are because of these moth men, who look exaclty like what you described (escpecailly the red light.) THere was this one event that happened with a moth-man, that ended with like 200 people dead. He was appearing all over this town, and he would contact people with this wierd voice. He would give clues, but only enough clues to make it so that you knew he prochesized it afte it happened, but not enough info to stop it from happening. Basically, a bridge collapsed on christmas day. Theres been a movie made on it, starring Richard Gere, called The Mothman Propheces. I would recommend watching it.

your dream sounds just like a nightmare that a lot of people have, havent you ever faced your dream attacker? i got a book that this website said was good. and it tells that you should always attack your enemy.

For all this time that i have know and done lucid dreaming which is only 2 years i have never had a nightmare that i have not overcome and now i bearly have nightmare at all. The worst i will have is a family member or close friend dying.

Attack and beat whatever faces you win and ask for a gift, this is a nice trick but i have forotten the name of the book :0

cheers

attack? i thought it was command it to stop and ask why it is chasing you…

If it’s a fear Wouldn’t be more helpful to run at it and hug it, I heard that if you give soemthing you fear love, then the fear will disappear. Worked in RL too with dogs.

when it comes to evil things in your dreams you have to stop and face it. You should face you fears or you’ll be running for your whole life. I never run anymore. As for the moth man I did see that movie. I don’t think that he was bad. He was warning them, trying to help them. That movie kicked ass though.
Back to the SP, I’ve been thinking about what you guys have said. I really don’t think it was my dark (bad) side. Have any of you ever played THE LEGEND OF ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME for the N64. In the water temple there is this room when you walk into it the floor is covered with about a 1/2 inch of water. In the middle there is an island. On the island is a shadow link which you must fight. He mimicks every move and you must find a way to beat him. Well I don’t think this is that exact case but that maybe where I got it from.
I do see all the small pictures. I think of it as a puzzle. The more you put it together the more the BIG picture forms. Then and only then can you see the big picture.

hmmm i spose you could do that but last night i had a great ld where i attacked my dream attacker and won :content: and there was a golden burst of light and i stayed in teh ld for a lot longer than normal. i will post the book up when i get back home

cheers

Richard

do you realize the MORAL of that battle with Shadow Link?
the moral is:

When in doubt, hit your attacker’s foot with the megaton hammer

-OR-

Buy magic potions and use them with cheap magic that weaker opponents don’t have

Actually I think the moral of the battle with shaow link was that the dark side can be defeated because it doesn’t have one major thing, Heart.
The Megaton Hammer works good also.