A few tips on realizing LD state of being.

Ah so I see I’m helping someone, execllent. Good luck on the whole sunglasses thing, it helps if you wear the same pair all the time and if the glasses have special meaning to you. But it’s impractical if you night dream, i.e. dream it’s night all the time in your dreamscape. But don’t give up. Keep it up :nerd_face:

Hi
Sorry,perhaps my post wasn´t so clear :shy:
I always wear glasses (have to),but that didn´t work for lucid dreaming.So now i will stop trying to use my glasses for lucidity,cause i tricked myself with this.
But you helped me anyway,cause as i said i will search for some kind of ring or something that i will wear only at night,like you do

Traumgänger

Hey don’t worry about :wink: Hmmmm. Soe desu on the glasses issue. Remember though, what ever you find make sure it has sentimental value. It’s important you feel conected to the dream idea at hand. A closer relation with the idea to RL helps distinguish reality from sub-concious dreaming. Let’s see… how about trying to sleep in a certain postistion in a pattern? Like one position one day,another the next, then another the next, then repeat the pattern . This may help to break up the routine of average dreaming. If I don’t iniciate lucidity in a dream( which I don’t as much any more despite I’m so good at it) I find my posture I use before sleep has a sub-slime effect on the type of dream I have. Hope I’m helping :wink:

Hey don’t you patronize me :wink:… Just kidding…

What I meant was that if you dream that you are talking a walk for example then why would your ring be there if you know that you only wear it when going to bed?

If you constantly ‘wish’ for the ring to be there that might explain it. You don’t have to break it down for me I understand. I mean, I have an IQ over 50 so it should work right?

I wear the ring in a dream because it’s a sub-concious desire. IRL I know not to wear it. In a dream I SubC puts it on. Get it?

Zaerus it could be that I’m too old but your website makes as much sense 2 me as a smack round the head with a bag o monkeys! :eh:

:wink:

Well you seem to have consistancy: Your ring is always there in a dream, but your scars are not there… I think this will differ greatly from one person to the other… I have a scar, but I’m pretty sure it might be in the dream too… or it might not be in SOME dreams, but present in others.

Aside from that, I think the scar check is a very good reality check :smile: and I can’t believe I didn’t think of that.

Want to know if my babling is helping. Just curious :wink:

Hmmm Zaerus, i find your ring thing quite nice…but you also said you were a lucid dreamer for as long as you could remember…at what age did you get your ring? So before you had a different trigger to make you lucid…i presume?!

Ok nice thing though…the ring and lucidity…yep real nice!

Greetz,

Jeff

Before I got the ring I did have other Lucid triggers. Such as my dreamscape characters I made . And I’ve had those cirtters for as long as I can remember. :content: Nice question, hope I cleared things up.

:confused:tupid: Zaerus, you enjoy cutting yourself? WHY?! It hurts and is disgusting… there are some sick people out there. :crazy:

Why gee thanks for the support Chuckster :roll: . Your advice really helps :nono: .

Z, you’re a really intense person. Well done.

Thanks illumination for the praise. I just try to be thurough. Do you have any insight or opinion on my post other than my intensity? :nerd_face:

C’mon guys, I need feedback from ya :happy:

hi :cheesy:
So have you ever gone to sleep without the ring on?
What happens then … no lucidity?

I haven’t really done that… oh wait yes I have to sleep with out my ring on. I didn’t really notice a difference though. Any other questions? Pwease? :grin:

Heh heh :content: , I don’t have to cut myself. My cat can do all the work!

MeZergy, you say your cat scratches you alot[those of the who have cats which use you as a scratching post raise hand(raises his own hand)you 're not alone :content: ] Have you every tried using this as an LD trigger?

Hey guys, go out and but the Insane Clown Posse’s CD. I’m not sure which one it is but the second track is the “Riddle Box” For the past two nights I listened to it I dreamed of them. This was a cool dream trigger. This hasn’t worked with too many bands. I’ll help trying this technique to see if it’s constant and not just a temporary thing.