the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic [part II]

Hey everybody, I’m new! :cool_laugh: A friend told me about LD’s and gave me the link to this site bout 3 days ago and I just had my first LD last nite. Yay for me :neutral:
tries to think of something else to say
errrm…hi! yeah I’m done :tongue: heh

Congratulations to you Moo! :tongue:

Hello, everyone. I’ve been coming here alomost everyday since August of last year and I’ve finally decided to register and start posting. Lately I’ve been having horrible Dream recall and almost no LDs :sad: . Before this I was remembering 2-4 Dreams a night and having at least 1 LD a week. So i’m hoping I can get back to how I was.

Welcome Talyn,

Glad you decided to make the big step. I wouldn’t worry too much about your dry spell, it happens to all of us, here’s hoping it ends soon though. :tongue:

I’m new here and I dont really know what I’m doing so if anybody would like to be my friend and help me out that would be great!!

the names Mer…Mercy Hershey that is. :thumbs:

P.S. oh ya HI everybody!!! :smile:

Hello everybody ,

My story is a bit like the story of talyn,
I followed this site for a long time (even the old Forum) but because I have a bad dream recall lately (and no ld for over a month) I decided to join this forum and get a bit more active , I hope it will help me ?

Ps : I would like to thank all those people who make this forum a success and provide all the information to get great experiences in world of the dreams.

Hey merdreamer,

Glad you’ve arrived. I’m sure you can make many friends here (including me). Just let us know how we can help. :tongue:

Hi BoebeeBoe,

Welcome, I think being more directly connected to the site may help with your dry spell (couldn’t hurt), if not, I’m sure it will pass in time anyway. :alien:

Hellos Everyone!

I have been around this forum for quite a while, but I just am now joining.

I have currently been slowly loosing interest in ld’s and other things like them. So I am joining in attempt to re-spark my interest in it.

Not much else to say right now…

Grenin

Welcome to ld4all forum! Nice to meet you and good luck with your journey. Hopefully this forum will help you to respark your interest. :smile: I wish you the best luck!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I’m new. I hope that LDs can make me a happier and better person.

Grenin,

This is a good place to get resparked! Glad you’re here.

Hypnos,

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there! :tongue:

Hey, i’m new. Well, in the english forum.

I’m dutch, and I suck in English, so forgive my bad spelling and stuff.

Hi, I’m new here. :slight_smile:
I first read about lucid dreaming two days ago, and I think it’s awsome. :slight_smile: When I read about it I was shaking with excitment, and I wanted to to to bed right away. Right now I’m trying to start remembering my dreams… I think it’s really hard ;/

Hehehehe, it can happen. :smile: Be patient and you’ll be very successful with LDing.

Sweet dreams and nice to meet you Raba!

Hi, I’m new here.

Just found out about LDing and I’ve never (to my knowledge at least) had one. I’ve been trying to improve my recall the last few days and I can usually remember one or two dreams per night. (unless I’ve been drinking :wink: )

I’ve also started to check light switches and my watch and so far I’ve always been awake. Hopefully I will be posting an LD sometime in the near future. Must feel really empowering to have one.

-Pat

Welcome Backslider to ld4all forum! :smile: I wish you the best journey in LDing! :smile:

Hey, thanks DM7! That’s a cool av you got there. I’m zoning out looking at it. :eek:

:smile:

hi people, so whats up?
i am pretty new here, and i really want learn this stuff, its interesting :smile:

but for some reason, i cant remember any dream, i cant even remember my last dream and what it was about :sad:
any tips?

btw. check out my post (“i really want to get into this, please help me”)

well, good luck to you all and may you guys have many lucid dreams :smile:

Corn,

Hi and welcome. Don’t feel bad, english is my native tongue and I still have to use spellcheck so often it takes me a 1/2 hour to write one post. Then by the time I’m done there are six posts between mine and the one I was responding to, or someone says what I was going to say, only better (that really sucks). :confused:

Raba,

Hey, glad your here! Dream recall gets a lot easier as you go along (like most things). Keep your enthusiasm and you’ll be LDing before you know it! :tongue:

Backslider,

Welcome! What can I say, you are well on your way! (hey, maybe I should start rhyming all my posts,…nah). :alien:

icedreamer,

Hello and welcome, the best tip I could give you is do not move an inch after you wake up. Just lay there and try and remember what you were dreaming, don’t rush it. If you can remember even a little usually the whole dream will follow. Remember don’t be discouraged, it will happen and it gets easier each time (don’t forget to keep a dream journal). Good luck! :smile: