A Dream Flashback...

When I was real little, living in San Diego, I slept in this small room that had this picture of a clown in it. I didn’t think much of it but when I had a dream about it, It scared me. I was yound (About 2 or 3, this is one of the only dreams I remember from a long time ago). Thinking of it now it sounds stupid but I didn’t think that then. The dream was me waking up and the clown picture was talking to me telling me to say the ABC’s, I would do it correctly and he would say NOOOOOOOOO.

Well, I have not seen this pic in about 14-15 years (Im 16 now). I recently had a dream about this clown thing. I knew right away that it was a dream because I have not seen it in a long while.

My mom has the painting in storage because it was ugly, So I went back to see it. Even though I did not see it in so long, the picture I saw in my dream was the same exact picture. I did not think this would have been in my subconsious for so long. So How long can it be there?

Really long :grin:

The rest of your life really. The subconsious is much more powerful than we think.

LucidityX1000 is right it can be there for the rest of your life, although you could get a hypnotist to surpress the memory if it is terrifying