I hate life.

Hey man sorry to hear that.

Just remember that everything happens for a reason. Life is like a puzzle, you can’t see the big picture until you put all the pieces together.

Well for some reason I have a feeling that my life will turn out ok in the end, but how come it seems like some peoples lives end up like shit? My brother died when he was 17, he didn’t really get to live life. Dreamwalker, you mentioned life being like a puzzle and you have to wait to see the big picture. Well, doesn’t it seem like some people are expendable. I mean, my brothers life was pretty pointless except to the people around him. I don’t really believe people are created for a certain reason, but it feels like some people are put here for me only. Maybe some people are here to add pieces to our own personal puzzles. If that is the case, does that make the person like some drone whose life has one purpous, to serve as a piece in someones puzzle? From my dead brothers point of view his life was pointless, but he has a lot of meaning to me. I don’t really know if I am explaining myself very well.

You’re making me scared… My girlfriend of a year has gone overseas for like 10 months, and we broke up before she left, just because of her leaving and stuff. I hope she takes me back…

Don’t worry about it too much, time heals everything you just have to wait it out. Getting hurt is part of being in love, you can’t have the sweet without the sour. But I hope things get better for you anyway. :smile:

Ty2k55 that you think your brothers life was pointless is your view and thought, maybe your brother would think differently, maybe not.
What i am trying to say is…its all in your attitude and experiencing if someones life is pointless or not…its not a truth! Its the way you stand in life and experience things from your personality that makes that thruth.
Your truth, not The truth!
However i can of course c your point! But what is a life anyway…we normally get 76 or so average…raw guessing. Whats that, nothing more then a blink anyway. LIfe is short and for someones extreme short…pointless or not pointless.

Sorry about your brother Ty2k55, 17 is very young to step already out of life. And thats hard for you and your fam and his friends…yeah that sucks!

Greetz,
Jeff

I’m surprised too that I didn’t hit him. But I’m not the kind of guy who fights and stuff. I talk before doing anything bad. Well almost the whole time. Just wanted to say to you guys, that I have talked to them both. You can’t have the sweet without the sour… it’s so damn true. I’ll survive. Thank you all for your replies, and thanks to especially ReaLiTY.FaiLuRe thanks I appreciate your avatar so much, it’s really nice :smile: Thanks to you all and keep dreaming! :smile:

Maan I feel your pain as far as bad relationships go. Ive had my share and currently in a situation where we still talk but its not like it was before. I think heartbreak is one the hardest things to deal with in life. But in the mdst of it all you have to brush yourself of and keep going, trying to make better decisions on things like who you choose to give your heart to. I think I`m about two relationships away from joining a monastary. :confused:

Sorry to say this but that phrase is pure bullshit…
Life is UNFAIR :grrr:

People dying, people starwing to death… sigh

I can imagine the despair and utter hatred you must have felt, but the world goes on. Your life will indeed be a pit of despair for the time being but what honestly can you do? I would suggest meditating on it, but that may not be your style. Good luck, you will feel better, it isn’t all over :smile:

The Cure. :wiske:

Yes, that is what I want. Why can’t I have it? Because life is unfair.

You can believe anything you want (please do), but the varying quality of life found throughout the world only indicates one thing – that life really, really sucks. People can die just by walking down the road, or getting into their car. People can die before they’re even a month old. What kind of God allows that? I’m not here to debate the existence of God, so I’ll just assume you come to the conclusion of “No God, of course”. And that’s exactly why life is so horribly stupid.

Am I the only person who looks not at what we are, and what we have – but at what we could be? On the tremendous scale of my imagination, we certainly rolled Snake Eyes. Better luck next time, eh? :wink:

REAL friends girlfriends and ex girlfriends are off-limits. No excuses. I mean that is one of the worst back-stabs you can imagine. Is she really worth it to him? How old are you two?

I wish i had had a chance to steal my friends girlfriends. But most of them have never really had any. Me neither :alien:

I don’t think they should be off-limits. If it’s ‘love’ then let it happen. I mean, when I was still with my girlfriend but already back in Germany, I wished she would get a new boyfriend. :wink:

uh, . . where is ReaLiTY.FaiLuRe?

TY2K55 I’m sorry to hear about your brother but his life was not pointless. If he ment something to you isn’t that worth something. To have an influence on you.
My brother died really young too. If he didn’t I and my sister wouldn’t be born. Nor my Nieces and nephew. It might have made you grow inside somehow. I’m not saying this is right. I totaly agree life’s a bitch. I believe we do have a reason for being. If the purpose of my life is to influence my nephew or nieces so they can grow up and do something great than that’s all that matters. You don’t have to agree with my believes though. I know how it is to lose someone close to you. My friend killed himself years ago. It’s hard and I miss him. All I can do is have him live on in my memorys and my dreams. Just remember if you lose someone they are always with you.

I feel your pain, but I won’t say that I see life as unfair anymore. I see it fair now actually. I see my trials as my lesson to learn something and to grow from.

You probably think I had a happy life so I don’t know anything about what you’re talking about… nope, I really do know what you’re talking about.

I had my twin sister dying 5 weeks later after we were born. Then, my great grandmother died (I was there holding her hand… I had to leave the room after she took her last breath). Then, my hardest time ever was after my grandpa died. It took me three years to recover. My two dear friends (they had M.S. condition) died, but I learned a lot from them. Also I have some experiences that I rather not to share… but I wanted to give you some idea that I REALLY do feel your pain.

Do me a favor… try not to see it unfairly, but something for you to learn and grow from. It will change your feeling toward your life.

By the way T2K55, I’m sorry to hear about your brother and I agree with dreamwalker that his life wasn’t pointless. We weren’t sent here to waste our life here. Every of us has a purpose. :smile:

I really hope you feel better soon. :smile: Life can be painful yes… but it can be full of joy. It’s up to you to see it other way.

Lieve dromen (sweet dreams!) :wiske:

I wanted to add something. If it wasn't for my trials, I won't be who I am now... "Never forget who you are and who you will become." :wink:

What about for example all those kids from some places in africa? They are born to just die months later from hunger and dry? Is that fair? Or people that is born like a totally vegitable, cannot speak, whole body is paralysed… is that fair?

Some people are born rich, have everything they point at, while some people live out on the street, no money, no roof over their heads…

You have good point Tomas. I haven’t forgot about that of course. I’m aware of that. Yes, it might seem unfair, but in a long run… we all will learn a lesson and everything will make sense.

Yes it can be unfair… but we can change that. You know what I’m trying to say? It is something for us to learn and if there aren’t any unfair trials, then we learn nothing…

Peace :wiske:

lol

rUns And hIdEs

I would like to say just because someone is rich doesn’t mean that they are happy. They take everything for granted so they really don’t get the joy other people do. Money can’t buy everything such as being happy or love.

DM7 I know your pain. I quit college just so I could go see my great grandma bfore see died. I would do it again. I’m just glad that I got to say goodbye and see her one last time. Just thinking about her makes my eyes start to water.
But I can see her anytime I want know. All I have to do is close my eyes and dream.