I am an Indigo Child. Are you?

out of interest does any one have a Indigo & crystal child tests?

they are 2 different things, the psychicly aware ones that pasquale talks about are crystal and the idigo generally do not have these traits.

hmm…
i found this:
aura colors test (see if you get indigo?)
auracolors.com/

very interesting. check it out. If you are indigo you probably score very high on the indigo part. I’m not an indigo according to that test. I always thought the indigo where the words for new age children but i now see there are different kinds. So no indigo for me :alien:

VIOLET is top with 9
Then LAVENDER, Environmental Tan and YELLOW with 8
Then BLUE, INDIGO and Abstract Tan with 7

Hmmm I won’t be knitting a jumper with that combo of colours anytime soon :confused:

Hey Q, I’m curious, what did you got on your test?

Here is my result:

Highest number: INDIGO [10]
RED OVERLAY [6]

My 2nd highest number: CRYSTAL [8]

I personally feel like I’m both of Indigo and Crystal… isn’t it possible to have two colors? I’m just curious. :shrug:

Maybe that has to do with Starseed being? :shrug:

Like Dm7 i feel i am both crystal and indego Crystal being a 9 and indigo 10.
if any one is intersted my full results follow.

red=4
orange=4
magenta=4
yellow=4
logical tan=3
enviro tan=5
sensitive tan=3
absract tan=2
green=3
blue=5
violet=5
lavendar=5
crystal=9
indego=10
redoverlay=3

Red=2
Orange=2
Magenta=5
Yellow=4
logical tan=4
enviro tan=4
sensitive tan=1
absract tan=1
green=2
blue=5
violet=6
lavendar=4
crystal=3
indego=9
redoverlay=2

Wow, i just posted this topic not too long ago, and already 32 posts! :happy:
I dont think this test means anything, but that if you are indigo you are different. Not that you are more evolved. Where did that come from? Was that just an interpretation?
I know i fall into the classification of an indigo, as well as a starseed(according to the guidelines/tests) Those are only personality traits that one falls under. Whos to say that is more evolved? However, I dont think George Fuckin Bush is an Indigo. I dont think many people in high places in the united states are indigos. I believe that indigos might be more spiritually awakened/sensitive to energy fields. People who operate under the control of Greed, Power and Fear are far from awakened. They have much to learn, but it seems now adays, that the world is already a turd flushing down the toilet if we dont do something about it fast. I know i dont think like Bush, and maybe if some people that were more perceptive to whats going on in this world were president of the U.S, things wouldn’t be the way they were.

I dont know, theres no easy or simple answer. The reason i bring this up, is that i believe that we need more empathetic humans on the planet running the place. We also need a hell of lot more room and resources but thats another story. When i see this website about Indigo CHildren, you know what it does? It gives me hope. Hope in Humanity. Hope that we might finally change our ways and the children, that will be running things in a few decades will make better decisions than the close minded, soul-less @ssholes we have now.

So many skeptics on this board :sad:

I think this is the kind of stuff that society needs to become aware of and foster. Everyday people wake up and are brainwashed into there jobs, school, life. Society molds you, and most succumb and get stuck in a rut, just thinking about themselves and making money, buying stuff to make them happy. We cant do this shit anymore, i believe we are approaching a pinnacle point in civilization. In 2030, the age of chaos happens. Agriculturislts have predicted we will not be able to support 10,000,000,000 people. NORth korea has nukes, America wants to rule the world!

GEEZ! i have no idea where i am going with this, but what i am trying to say is, the shits gonna hit the fan sometime soon, and the way the majority of people think right now… wont work. THere must be a change from within in everybody to stand a chance.

thats my wonderful ADD influenced speech. Ponder on that for a second or two.

War :grrr:
j/k
Peace :wink:

amiddreamin6: I love your lecture. It’s sad, but I feel it’s pretty true. Currently our world isn’t going to survive unless we change. That’s what I’d like to call it… we all evolve. If we don’t evolve (adapt) then we die. Some of us evolve further than other…

Hopefully soon we’re more opened and evolved when the future comes…

Peace :wiske:

Heres my results on that aura test.

Crystal: 10
Environmental Tan: 10
Indigo: 9
Violet: 9
Sensitive tan: 9
Blue: 7
Lavender: 6
Red: 5
Logical Tan: 5
Orange: 5
Yellow: 5
Green: 4
Red Overlay: 4
Magenta: 3
Abstarct Tan: 3

I agree. Coming up with all this Indigo and Crystal stuff is just another way of classifying what’s been going on with people for centuries. I know there are those who are attuned to energies naturally ans stuff, but alien parentage, cousins from distant galaxies and their “mission” or whatever, it just kind of sounds like one of those old space movies. The starseed test was … well, it had some pretty general questions in it. I mean, it had stuff like, “Would you rather take a cruise trip or learn to heal?” Duh. I think I’m the third person to get 81 on that test. Weird.

On the aura thing, I got yellow, at eleven. My second was Indigo at ten. :smile:

How did you find out you where an indigo?

agree with you so much. But i see that there are changes, and that the old belief systems are questioned more and more. You put it into words better than i can, but i feel the same as you.

i see that changes are happening already… slowly, but they are happening. there will be a time those old belief systems don’t work anymore. But it will happen. I see it as a sea with color. Say one color represents the old belief system (let’s take red) and the other one the new (let’s take white). if you add white to the red, and little more red is added and eventually no red at all, and the white starts slowly, with one or 2 speckles, and then it becomes more whidespread, until there is only white with some red and then no red at all but a white sea. (with already sparkles of the then emerging new gold.). Everything is a process, a stream. Right now we live in the time of change. We are in the time of the red changing into the white. How long it will take i don’t know. But that there is white flowing, that is for certain.

pasQuale

Hmm…I got 48 for the Starseed test.

The Aura Colours Test:
Red 4
Orange 3
Magenta 4
Yellow 8
Logical Tan 6
Environmental Tan 10
Sensetive tan 4
Abstract tan 1
Green 4
Blue 9
Violet 5
Lavender 6
Crystal 7
Indigo 5
Red Overlay 6

Hmm…I’m very environmental tan, strongly yellow and blue. Hmm.

A lot of “sometimes” here, so not many “yes”:
Red 2
Orange 3
Magenta 4
Yellow 0
Logical Tan 1
Environmental Tan 2
Sensitive tan 3
Abstract tan 0
Green 2
Blue 2
Violet 3
Lavender 3
Crystal 6
Indigo 6
Red Overlay 0

Red-4
Orange-4
Magenta-9
Yellow-4
Logic Tan-6
Enviormental Tan-7
Sensative Tan-5
Abstract Tan-4
Green-4
Blue-9
Violet-9
Lavendar-9
Crysta-9
Indigo-11

A lot of people believe in the fact that sum people are in a higher state of “awareness” thats prolly true and all but i should let you all know that it is “impossible” for a person or being to be better than any1 else. Not even Jesus or Buddha or Gandi are any better than eachother or sum bum living in central park. I know this truth.

Red: 6
Orange: 4
Magenta: 4
Yellow: 7
Logical Tan: 0
Environmental Tan: 0
Sensitive Tan: 4
Abstract Tan: 7
Green: 2
Blue: 8
Violet: 10
Lavender: 12
Crystal: 10
Indego: 12
Red Overlay: 0

It looks like I’m one of those indego children, but I agree with imagine in that it’s just a way of classifying personality types and we’re not “more evolved” than anyone.

amidreamin6, that is so true.

Wow, I agree completely, but you said it so well, I have nothing to add.

Yeah I agree, I noticed how there isn’t really a decent view of the future. In 30 years, who imagines mankind being in a better situation than this. Everyone sees it as worse off and looking like 1984 or blade runner. We probaly are heading for dark times unless something changes.

I have ADD too and often make up these long speeches in my head that will never be heard. Thx god for message boards :tongue: In school I’m seen as some super thinker or just a day dreamer.

I went through all those links, was like 75 starseed whatever… and does anyone feel like these questions are a bit leading, probably supposed to be that way though…
I dont know, but I feel im getting quite an accurate personality description from those aura colors. But i also know people who are really serious about these kinds of things. and observing them, and what they have taught me, I am quite certain they have something to say. But just like the budda quote, which i love, (I have began drawing my conclusions like that even before I found out about that quote) I take time to develop my own ideas about things, following someone elses path dosnt seem to work for me atleast, so I guess i make my own…

Some lyrical content from a great song i thought of sharing with you…

In The Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus) Lyrics
Zager & Evans

In the year 2525
if man is still alive
if woman can survive
They may find

In the year 3535
Ain’t gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie
Everything you think, do and say
Is in the pill you took today

In the year 4545
You ain’t gonna need your teeth, won’t need your eyes
You won’t find a thing to chew
Nobody’s gonna look at you

In the year 5555
Your arms hangin’ limp at your sides
Your legs got nothin’ to do
Some machine’s doin’ that for you

In the year 6565
You won’t need no husband, won’t need no wife
You’ll pick your son, pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long glass tube

In the year 7510
If God’s a-coming, He oughta make it by then
Maybe He’ll look around Himself and say
“Guess it’s time for the judgement day”

In the year 8510
God is gonna shake His mighty head
He’ll either say “I’m pleased where man has been”
Or tear it down, and start again

In the year 9595
I’m kinda wonderin’ if man is gonna be alive
He’s taken everything this old earth can give
And he ain’t put back nothing

Now it’s been ten thousand years
Man has cried a billion tears
For what, he never knew
Now man’s reign is through

But through eternal night
The twinkling of starlight
So very far away
Maybe it’s only yesterday

Yeah, have you ever seen/read an old science fiction movie or book, from like, the 1950s or 60s? They all had humans finally living at peace with each other and all problams solved… until some alien attacks and BOOM! and everything blows up. But anyways now, fifty years later and everyone’s pretty much givin up on that view.

There will never be world peace. Ever. Humans just like fighting with each other too much.

It’s a pity, but It’s intristically in our nature to compete and fight with each other. So human nature wins again!

:neutral: